Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

We all already know what the ***** is gonna say, she’s gonna continue to regurgitate the Jamie loves his daughter line, even though we have court documents stating she’s scared of him and he ain’t allowed around his grandsons, how he can’t be stealing from Britney’s estate cuz everything has to be accounted for as if the court system is always honest and as if it’s not possible to have someone cooking the books before it even reaches the courts.

I just pray the interviewer has the guts to bring up this kind of stuff esp. Brit being scared and the restraining order. I’m gonna be pissed if it’s nothing but soft ball questions!!

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I’m surprised I didn’t see anything on main page...

Tomorrow morning they are going to have the lawyer Vivian Thoreen who was in Free Britney on Good Morning America. 

It was just a very small clip played on a commercial during the evening news. 

She was making some statement defending Jamie.....saying every story has a villain but this isn’t true...

Get those DVR’s ready!