Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

59 minutes ago, Circuslover said:

This is why yall need to stop putting all the emphasis on Jamie. He is not the mastermind behind this. The lawyers/Lou are running the show and Jamie is too dumb too realize he's a pawn. They are going to defend Jamie until they can't and then they will push him out and keep the conservatorship going. Ask yourself why sam Ingham hasnt done much for Britney in the last 12 years 

We still need Jamie out, but THIS, this is important too.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Makes me sick 

That is so incredibly irritating. Wasting this woman's money over some foolishness.

Lowkey, I wish they'd let Jamie's backwoods self get on air instead. Let's see how he fares in the court of public opinion without lawyers giving him talking points.

• Like 3

I’ll be interested to see what she has to say, but more importantly the questions asked. She’s a lawyer so she knows what she can say and how to spin the questions. I hope the reporter is quick and keeps her cornered. I’m already prepped to make a meme with her side by side to the actress who starred in the new Netflix movie I Care A Lot. The caption will read “The real life Marla Grayson” Even though I should save that for Lou Taylor 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

Is anyone nervous that something will come out as unflattering for Britney?  What if this lady says something that might hurt the movement even by planting a seed of doubt against Britney's capabilities?  Britney deserves her freedom, so if we have to fight extra hard for Britney tomorrow to support the movement, we should be ready with our facts for sure.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Circuslover said:

This is why yall need to stop putting all the emphasis on Jamie. He is not the mastermind behind this. The lawyers/Lou are running the show and Jamie is too dumb too realize he's a pawn. They are going to defend Jamie until they can't and then they will push him out and keep the conservatorship going. Ask yourself why sam Ingham hasnt done much for Britney in the last 12 years 

I’ve been thinking the same thing. Soon they will try and pin everything on Jamie, and everybody else will get off scott free 

• Like 3