Jamie's Lawyer Vivian Thoreen releases statement after 'Framing Britney Spears' Documentary

Slayer

Sorry if AP but I did not see it!

In a recent statement to ET, Jamie's legal team, Vivian L. Thoreen, Holland & Knight LLP, shared why this decision by the court is of such importance.

"The Probate Court’s rulings show the court’s confidence in our client Jamie Spears and Bessemer Trust to manage the conservatorship of Ms. Spears’ estate together. My client looks forward to working with Bessemer to continue an investment strategy in the best interests of his daughter. The Probate Court is highly experienced in these matters and takes them very seriously," the statement reads in part. "From the beginning, the court has closely monitored Britney’s situation, including annual accountings and in-depth reviews and recommendations from a highly experienced and dedicated court investigator."

The statement concluded, "...My client, Jamie Spears, has diligently and professionally carried out his duties as one of Britney’s conservators, and his love for his daughter and dedication to protecting her is clearly apparent to the court."

Meanwhile, Britney's lawyers do not see Jamie as the best person to oversee the 39-year-old singer's conservatorship, and have noted on several occasions that Britney does not want her father as a co-conservator.

Britney's conservatorship was recently extended until Sept. 3, 2021. The next court date in the matter is set for March 17.

rsz_vivian-thoreen-framing-britney-spears.jpg.76e5e08d5e680c2ea73145aae86eddc4.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 5

Sorry ***** but your client WILL have to answer to things he, nor you, want to answer soon enough.  And, honestly, I can't wait to watch the trash squirm.

Don't get me wrong, I hate hate hate this is Britneys own dad but there's alot of mishandling that has and is being done by his hands and it's been cover$d up for way too long..at the expense of the very person he's supposed to protect.

Also Vivian...keep your bull**** fill in the blank generic statement for people who believe you or care.  Your time is coming up very soon!

• Love 6
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

What I hate is how Jamie, his lawyers, Kevin's lawyers, everybody goes and talks to the media, and we're still missing someone from Britney's side to tell their story. 

Why can Vivian Thoreen go and talk about what's happening but Ingham cannot? Or Lynne's lawyers. 

let's not act like Ingham is really Britney's side, he would say generic things just like Vivian:melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Like 8
34 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

What I hate is how Jamie, his lawyers, Kevin's lawyers, everybody goes and talks to the media, and we're still missing someone from Britney's side to tell their story. 

Why can Vivian Thoreen go and talk about what's happening but Ingham cannot? Or Lynne's lawyers. 

THIS

• Love 1
  • Like 2

They keep bringing up the accountings like they are concrete proof...

It’s not hard to make side cash...

Make the cheapest quality merch with as little to no design cost possible, mark up the cost on paper, sell way over priced, sit back and 🤑

Example:
Cost to make: $

Cost on paper: $$$

Sale Price: $$$$

Profit on paper: $

Actual profit: $$$

Cash Unaccounted for: $$

• Love 3