Jamie's Lawyer Vivian Thoreen releases statement after 'Framing Britney Spears' Documentary

Slayer

4 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

let's not act like Ingham is really Britney's side, he would say generic things just like Vivian:melt_weird_drift_wow:

I also dont think Lynne is really against Jamie, much less against the cship. Shes too busy hanging out with him to really defend Britney publicly. 

A bit off topic but...

Am i the only one thinking that schizophrenia is the only legitimate reason for Britney to be in a conservatorship due to periodic psychosis making her unable to think straight and reasonable? I mean no other mental illness could possibly legitimize a conservatorship, except for diagnoses we for sure know she doesn't have that would definitely show.

Btw i dont think she's psychotic but as she said in FTR she is constantly surrounded by doctors so there's that. And Kevin operates as the main parent despite her being home 24/7 and not working. 

I dont believe retrograde amnesia would result in constant medical analyses. And depression and anxiety should be overcome in thirteen years with her kind of money for therapy sessions. None of this would make sense in regards to personal conservatorship anyway but returning psychosis. Ppl closely related to her dont speak up because mental illness is sensitive and very personal information, so they smoothen things out to the media because they have no other choice. 

And if it's because of her having bipolar disorder, then Kanye would've had Kris Jenner as his conservator now, and Demi Lovato would be under one as well with her overdose on top of the disorder etc. So it cant be that either.

49 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

A bit off topic but...

Am i the only one thinking that schizophrenia is the only legitimate reason for Britney to be in a conservatorship due to periodic psychosis making her unable to think straight and reasonable? I mean no other mental illness could possibly legitimize a conservatorship, except for diagnoses we for sure know she doesn't have that would definitely show.

Btw i dont think she's psychotic but as she said in FTR she is constantly surrounded by doctors so there's that. And Kevin operates as the main parent despite her being home 24/7 and not working. 

I dont believe retrograde amnesia would result in constant medical analyses. And depression and anxiety should be overcome in thirteen years with her kind of money for therapy sessions. None of this would make sense in regards to personal conservatorship anyway but returning psychosis. Ppl closely related to her dont speak up because mental illness is sensitive and very personal information, so they smoothen things out to the media because they have no other choice. 

And if it's because of her having bipolar disorder, then Kanye would've had Kris Jenner as his conservator now, and Demi Lovato would be under one as well with her overdose on top of the disorder etc. So it cant be that either.

Money is power. Rules don’t exist when huge sums of money/power/possibility rule. Just have to find the right people in the right places *cough judge penny*

• Like 2

So Jamie made Kevin's lawyer to come forward, now Vivian. Her words mean nothing, specially when it contradicts what really happened. Jamie filed to keep Bessemer in a blind spot and the judge denied. Its like they are already started a campaign to ease Jamie's image for whats comming next :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

Ingham does not have the capacity to go public to defend his client, so I wonder if someone from Loeb's team will say something in Britney's favour close to the next hearing. But I feel it wont be necessary, Im confident in the investigation that's been going on and the fact that Jamie is in panic mode signs that things will go smoothly for Britney and Bessemer. Hope Legend Penny is doing ok, she better keep herself hidrated to spill some juices and moist this thristy *** fanbase  :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: 

• Like 1