Britney Spears' cousin Alli Sims says in 2009 interview Britney was afraid of losing control of her life

8 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Well I used to think she helped Lutfi because they showed up around the same time. I was on another forum at the time and the owner trolled us and turned it into an Alli Sims fan page as a joke. I felt like she was using Britney

I always got a weird vibe...living off her, getting to buy clothes with her & not working to get rid of these awful people in her life at the time. Seems off...then immediately after trying to take off with a solo music career seemed opportunistic.

She also mentioned being in New York doing something with Us Weekly while Britney was going to the hospital...like, why would she be talking to Us Weekly? Was she making a buck off Britney when she needed her most? 

Idk, just my perception.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, rancey said:

She also mentioned being in New York doing something with Us Weekly while Britney was going to the hospital...like, why would she be talking to Us Weekly? Was she making a buck off Britney when she needed her most? 

About this part of your post... I agree with this tweet about the reasons behind:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, rancey said:

I always got a weird vibe...living off her, getting to buy clothes with her & not working to get rid of these awful people in her life at the time. Seems off...then immediately after trying to take off with a solo music career seemed opportunistic.

Idk, just my perception.

I agree. I still think she was an opportunist 

• Like 1