Britney Spears' cousin Alli Sims says in 2009 interview Britney was afraid of losing control of her life

From my point of view, Alli Sims has to grapple with the question of why she no longer had any influence on Britney back then. It was precisely the time that Britney had custody of the children and they must have realized that it is better to keep your feet still than to catch up with their youth and go to parties. I can still remember the time when she was a very controversial person on Britney forums all over the world.
She was also able to explain how Britney was not informed of a court-ordered random **** test and skipped why it was not possible to get a California driver's license to court on time, when it was just a formality. That costs Britney custody of her children. She was always there.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Justanonim said:

Why was she disliked by exhalers? I believe she is 100% sincere. It looks like she knows her well and she stood by Britney the whole interview even the interviewer tried to get an answer to imply that she was crazy

Well I used to think she helped Lutfi because they showed up around the same time. I was on another forum at the time and the owner trolled us and turned it into an Alli Sims fan page as a joke. I felt like she was using Britney

• Love 1
  • Like 1