Britney Spears' cousin Alli Sims: "Jamie Spears was threatening me with my life"

1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

Gurl I lived through it, much of that time period was lost through website updates and the like.

Just like finding the receipts of Chris Crocker talking all sorts of shyt about Britney are hard to find, it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Hell even Jordan had his big anti-Britney phase...

Same . my impression of her as someone who was following Britney’s news in 2007-2008 was that both her and Sam were enablers of Britney’s behaviour and not someone to trust 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Same . my impression of her as someone who was following Britney’s news in 2007-2008 was that both her and Sam were enablers of Britney’s behaviour and not someone to trust 

Totally, i remember feeling the same back then. Like they were taking advantage from her situation to be in the spotlight, and nor actually careing about her

Wasnt it alli the one that britney got in random bathrooms with and used to come out switching their clothes?

But who r we to judge, we dont actually know lots of things. We even thought the cship was needed and for britneys well being so....

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Astronom said:

Don't lose sight of the fact that a lot of good things have happened to miss Spears since then.

P.s. A lion in battle for his daughter is ready for anything.

So You support him? You’re coming across very defensive about this man? I’ve not come across a fan who supports any of this. So who are you?  :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: 

• Like 2

Still, Sims has to put up with the question of why she didn't influence Britney anymore. It was the time when it came to custody of Britney's children and they must have realized that it would be better to keep your feet still than to make up for their youth. But maybe Britney will tell us someday about the actual events of that time from her point of view.

• Like 2

Sims said she carries “a lot of guilt,” adding she got numerous calls from her cousin that she did not answer after Jamie Spears’ alleged threat to stay away.

“I can't imagine how alone she felt,” she said.

That is just heartbreaking. The idea that Britney was calling her and probably had no idea why she wasn't answering.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On this website there is something like a diary of Jordan. There he wrote about everything that happened to Britney in those days when a crowd of paparazzi ran after her. I took a few days to read and see all the photos from this period. And Britney's cousin (but she's not her blood cousin) was always walking around with her, smiling, hanging out, even buying wigs for Britney. Then she disappeared somewhere, engaged in a singing career, recorded her album. In general, it seemed to me that she was just a small-town girl who got her moment of fame. But then she was lowered from heaven to earth, the singer's career failed (because it was probably Britney who gave her money to record the album, and then her father blocked all access to money). Well, the cousin returned to her town, becoming just an exemplary wife and mother. I didn't notice that during the difficult period she tried to help Britney, she just enjoyed the attention of the paparazzi and dreamed of fame :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 1

I think they sort of "put her in" as Britneys company for a while, but I also think Britney liked having her around. So I guess she was sort of a leech, but not a big one, and I believe she got scared by Britneys dad and I believe in what she is saying. I don't blame her for not publicly acting against Britneys "crazy" ways during that time. I think she tried helping her in her own ways against Sam, but it was probably hard since you guys need to remember that Britney had Sam there and didn't do anything herself to get him removed.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Jamie is awful for threatening Alli. But I also think Alli deserves to feel guilty for just walking away like that. If a close friend of mine was having her life stolen from her — especially by a man who then proved he was unstable and dangerous by threatening me — I would never just abandon her. Anyone who could do that wasn’t a true friend.   

• Love 5