Britney Spears' cousin Alli Sims: "Jamie Spears was threatening me with my life"

2 minutes ago, Seanril said:

Shame on her for abandoning Britney when she needed her/people the most. I would never do that to my friends or family regardless if I was being threatened. Its a cop out and such bull****. How disgusting.

Yeah me either honestly, but I can’t judge her. She seemed frightened. But she should’ve definitely filed a report 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, SomoneElseButMay said:

how do you know that the narrative wasn't correct to begin with?

I Googled her & looked through 3 pages of results, & all I found were articles of her testifying in court in favor of Britney, her dragging the paparazzi/media, and her speaking to the media assuring Britney never did *****. I honestly couldn't find anything painting her in a bad light other than fan forums like this. 

do you have any sources I can read up on? 

She testified for Britney once in a custody case, and spoke in favour of Britney to promote her own music at the time, she’s a leech

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, SomoneElseButMay said:

how do you know that the narrative wasn't correct to begin with?

I Googled her & looked through 3 pages of results, & all I found were articles of her testifying in court in favor of Britney, her dragging the paparazzi/media, and her speaking to the media assuring Britney never did *****. I honestly couldn't find anything painting her in a bad light other than fan forums like this. 

do you have any sources I can read up on? 

Gurl I lived through it, much of that time period was lost through website updates and the like.

Just like finding the receipts of Chris Crocker talking all sorts of shyt about Britney are hard to find, it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Hell even Jordan had his big anti-Britney phase...

• Like 5