Britney Spears' cousin Alli Sims: "Jamie Spears was threatening me with my life"

23 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Why would Jamie do that? Can somebody check him for psychopathy and sociopathy? This was clearly not checked before he became conservator. This goes beyond narcissism. Calculated evil tricks competently. 

Jamie always does that. Isn't Jordan one of the people he swore to destroy and said nice words to? This isn't a surprise

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

He stripped his essentially estranged daughter of having basic human rights then put her to work almost immediately. And in the time since has fought tooth and nail to keep it that way. 

Yeah but maybe that work has saved her from going completely unwell or even from death. Being busy (especially with something you love doing) helps me/people deal with depression. Of course this never ending control is inhumane, no doubt about that and I hope she can find freedom. But what I am saying is if the situation was death or life - and remember 2007, what she went through was way harder than any documentary can ever show - then I am happy that she survived and also her career survived because things (personal and financial) were so close to complete destruction. I don’t think it was easy for anyone in that family, and look, conservatorship or not, when she refuses to work, she doesn’t work. I know it’s easy to hate her family and blame everything on them. But families are complex, situations are complex, we don’t know much details of her condition and assuming the worst isn’t a healthy way to go in my opinion. And if I’m gonna get back to the topic of this specific forum, happy that she was freed from all the parasites that were around her. 

On 2/16/2021 at 5:36 PM, Jordan Miller said:

I think this is an unfair statement. Imagine your life being threatened by someone who is allegedly uneducated, impulsive, has a history of alleged abuse and has the means to hire literally anyone to do anything. 

I think it is a harsh but extremely fair statement. I do not need to imagine because I have had this happen with several dangerous people around me and would never turn my back on someone who needed me or needed help because one of these tough guys threatened me. To completely abandon with no solution or partial attempt to help is a cop out and selfish beyond words. Did I turn my back on a girlfriend who's drug dealer felon gang banging boyfriend threatened to kill me and my entire family if I got involved with my friend (his girlfriend) that he beats and rapes? Absolutely NOT. I helped her and now she is prospering in life with a wonderful man, life and family. That is exactly what real friends and family do.

• Like 2

it definitely mesmerises me how these allegations and stories being brought up to light are not relevant enough for authorities and the law to act upon.

Even if a judge were to rule that she still would need to be in a conservatorship (which she definitely doesn't) at least stories like this should be considered in court and a lawsuit should've been placed against people who abuse her constantly. Don't get why there's so much oblivion around this :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Mansos said:

it definitely mesmerises me how these allegations and stories being brought up to light are not relevant enough for authorities and the law to act upon.

Even if a judge were to rule that she still would need to be in a conservatorship (which she definitely doesn't) at least stories like this should be considered in court and a lawsuit should've been placed against people who abuse her constantly. Don't get why there's so much oblivion around this :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

I know!!!! Why isn't the justice department (or whoever) looking into things because their is obvious fraud and corruption. So sad that its been 13 years. Britneys late 20s and all of her 30s shes been a prisoner. 

• Like 3
On 2/14/2021 at 6:33 AM, Astronom said:

Don't lose sight of the fact that a lot of good things have happened to miss Spears since then.

P.s. A lion in battle for his daughter is ready for anything.

Professionally: Yes, until the Britney Jean era.Private: Britney´s life is now a heap of ruins. She is broke. All alone. And for what is it useful to take children away from their mother?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

On 2/14/2021 at 12:09 PM, G-unit said:

I was actually scrolling LL’s Insta yesterday trying to see if she had been showing any support since the doc, but there was nothing.  Britney’s childhood BFF Jansen is still very publicly supportive and often posts stories and likes comments.  LL’s mom, as someone mentioned, passed away in 2007 so I’m sure that was beyond a horrible moment for her as well as Britney, since Britney was very close with her aunt growing up.  But if I remember correctly, LL, Jansen, and Brit’s other childhood BFF Cortney all went to Vegas in like 2014 or 2015 to see POM.  I think Brit posted a pic to IG of them all sitting out by the pool.

On 2/16/2021 at 4:12 AM, ImmaSlave4U said:

I've been wondering about Laura Lynne too...sure would be. Ice for your to be able to spend time em with someone like LL. 

After the doc was out, I kept looking Laura's and Jansen's stories bc I wanted to see if they would post anything about the doc, but there was nothing. On the superbowl day, both posted a story saying the superbowl Britney was part of was the best day. It was a pic of Britney with JT and they even tagged him. There was no way they didnt know he was getting dragged bc of the doc, and both chose to do that. It even seemed like a kinda of support for him. If only they did the same about Britney doc and her freedom :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

After the doc was out, I kept looking Laura's and Jansen's stories bc I wanted to see if they would post anything about the doc, but there was nothing. On the superbowl day, both posted a story saying the superbowl Britney was part of was the best day. It was a pic of Britney with JT and they even tagged him. There was no way they didnt know he was getting dragged bc of the doc, and both chose to do that. It even seemed like a kinda of support for him. If only they did the same about Britney doc and her freedom :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

This makes me terrified about Brit. Why they all just talk about old Britney, like she is gone? Nothing wrong with sharing memories, but to me, something is very wrong since 2019. They act like she is passed away. And then they use just the same pictures over and over again on Britney´s social media.

I pray that Brit just had a huge fight with them and now they throw Brit out of the family. Of cause, this would worse for her, but at least she would be alive.

On 2/17/2021 at 4:15 AM, glovedgeek said:

Yeah but maybe that work has saved her from going completely unwell or even from death. Being busy (especially with something you love doing) helps me/people deal with depression. Of course this never ending control is inhumane, no doubt about that and I hope she can find freedom. But what I am saying is if the situation was death or life - and remember 2007, what she went through was way harder than any documentary can ever show - then I am happy that she survived and also her career survived because things (personal and financial) were so close to complete destruction. I don’t think it was easy for anyone in that family, and look, conservatorship or not, when she refuses to work, she doesn’t work. I know it’s easy to hate her family and blame everything on them. But families are complex, situations are complex, we don’t know much details of her condition and assuming the worst isn’t a healthy way to go in my opinion. And if I’m gonna get back to the topic of this specific forum, happy that she was freed from all the parasites that were around her. 

But Brit was overworked.So how should it help her to even work more?Brit should have retired to private.And when working,then as a dance teacher for children.But away from the spotlight.