Britney Spears' cousin Alli Sims: "Jamie Spears was threatening me with my life"

5 hours ago, jj_boha said:

Same . my impression of her as someone who was following Britney’s news in 2007-2008 was that both her and Sam were enablers of Britney’s behaviour and not someone to trust 

#FramingAlliSims

Jk, but after all these years I believe even less of the articles and negative stuff being said about Britney than I did when it was happening. The whole world wanted her to fail and so it was written. 

Britney’s story, if she is ever able (and willing) to tell it, is probably going to blow all of our minds.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Still, Sims has to put up with the question of why she didn't influence Britney anymore. It was the time when it came to custody of Britney's children and they must have realized that it would be better to keep your feet still than to make up for their youth. But maybe Britney will tell us someday about the actual events of that time from her point of view.

Don't be so optimistic , Even once she's free she'll be lucky to remember all the details in her situation , people often become forgetful after getting highly medicated especially with ***** that affect the brain...... I'm so angry that they keep doing this to her but also praying this situation is about to end if not this year then latest next year .

• Like 2
1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

Jamie is awful for threatening Alli. But I also think Alli deserves to feel guilty for just walking away like that. If a close friend of mine was having her life stolen from her — especially by a man who then proved he was unstable and dangerous by threatening me — I would never just abandon her. Anyone who could do that wasn’t a true friend.   

Oh come on, let's be real for a moment. If Alli kept on contacting Britney, she'd have been served a restraining order just like the rest of Britney's friends at that time. I have no doubt about this. The conservatorship is just too powerful.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Astronom said:

I don't like attacking him.

Well, you don't have to, but i am not cool with him playing a businessmanager when he clearly doesn't know anything about it.

As i said: Any Britneyfan would have handle it with the same effort, maybe even better. 

+ As you can see, it's not cool to handle someone elses life that much, like she is almost 40, let her decide which people she wants to see, who is mr. right. We all doing mistakes with this, but we grow and learn from it, so we have now a hardworking woman, who has no lifeexperience, because of her family. What is this? 

+ Her stopping the medication shows that she can life without it, my question at this point is more like: Was it ever necessary? 

A conservatorship is to help a person, not to handle her mediabusiness. But the reality is: She's not able to see her kids. 

Like how is it okay, to give her so many tours and even a new recorddeal, when she's not capable allegedly to even remember things? 

Her father is responsible for this and should get all the hate! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

Does anyone know what happened to the friendship between Britney and her biological cousin Laura? They were supposedly super tight right? But I don’t recall seeing her around when things got bad in 2007/2008 and theres hardly been any mention of her since ... 

If i recall correctly Britney's aunt passed away i think early 2007, i would assume her her cousin was grieving.

29 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Don't be so optimistic , Even once she's free she'll be lucky to remember all the details in her situation , people often become forgetful after getting highly medicated especially with ***** that affect the brain...... I'm so angry that they keep doing this to her but also praying this situation is about to end if not this year then latest next year .

Britney once mentioned that she still keeps a diary

Jamie is trash. Always has been. Always will be. 

The fact that he threatened her doesn't surprise me. We have Britney on audio saying he threatened her with her children and used them against her, so of course he threatened everyone else in her life and continues to do so (I'm assuming based on Sam's comments). 

A conservator threatening a conservatee should be enough to have him removed. If there is not a petition to remove him in the coming months with supporting evidence of the suffering Britney has endured then Sam Ingham is also trash. But I'm trying to remain positive and hope things will unravel further soon.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, jokobish said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/britney-spears-former-assistant-elaborates-tumultuous-time-captured-documentary-n1257909

Alli Sims hasn’t spoken to her cousin Britney Spears since she said Spears’ father threatened her more than a decade ago.

In January 2008, as James “Jamie” Spears sought control of his daughter's affairs, Sims said she received a call warning something would happen to her if she did not cease communicating with the pop icon.

“He 100 percent was threatening me with my life,” said Sims, who left her job working for celebrity event planner Mindy Weiss to move in with Spears as a paid assistant in 2007. “I didn’t put it past him, so I didn’t answer" her calls again.

Although Sims said she does not miss the everyday madness when Spears was hounded by the media, she does miss their friendship.

“Do I miss her as a person and think about her all the time? Yes,” she said. “She’s all over the place still. You can’t help but think about her every day.”

Sims said she did not know what to do to help Spears in the time leading up to the conservatorship. In January 2008, when Spears underwent two involuntary psychiatric holds, Sims said Spears would sometimes reach out to her using random people’s phones when hers was taken away to ask for help.

“The situation had become way over my head at that point and her dad and other people were involved,” she said.

“I really do believe (Jamie) would have done something if I didn't remove myself from the situation,” Sims said.

Jamie Spears’ attorneys have not responded to NBC News’ request for comment.

Sims said she carries “a lot of guilt,” adding she got numerous calls from her cousin that she did not answer after Jamie Spears’ alleged threat to stay away.

“I can't imagine how alone she felt,” she said.

“When I think about how long she has had to endure this and it being 13 years, it just makes me so sad for her. I really do hope one day she's able to tell her story if that's what she wants to do. If she does, get ready because there's more to that story than I'm sure anybody could ever imagine.”

rsz_78207121-britney-spears-alli-sims-1540142848.jpg.d3636dd7d3fa4a075b96c3185c597d82.jpg

Ali was enjoying the hype. I dont know i dont see her as a good character in all this. Isn’t she the one who met with sam from the beginning? I mean, if you were afraid for your life then then why come out now? Presumably he could do something now to, no? Shes just cashing in or vying for the spotlight again. How do you just ghost her when shes going through something so scary alone? And **** the JT post!!! Zero forgiveness for that douche too. 

4 hours ago, I love Britney said:

Так вы его поддерживаете? Вы очень защищаетесь от этого человека? Я не встречал фаната, который бы поддерживал что-либо из этого. Так кто ты?  : umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: 

I'm just trying not to lose objectivity.

29 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Ну, не обязательно, но мне не нравится, что он играет бизнесмена, когда он явно ничего об этом не знает.

Как я уже сказал: любой фанат Бритни справился бы с этим с такими же усилиями, может быть, даже лучше. 

+ Как вы можете видеть, это не круто - так много заниматься чужой жизнью, например, ей почти 40, позвольте ей решать, с какими людьми она хочет видеться, кто такой мистер. верно. Мы все делаем ошибки, но мы растем и учимся на этом, так что теперь у нас есть трудолюбивая женщина, у которой нет жизненного опыта из-за своей семьи. Что это? 

+ Ее прекращение приема лекарств показывает, что она может жить без них, мой вопрос сейчас больше похож на: было ли это когда-либо необходимо? 

Консерваторство помогает человеку, а не заниматься его медиабизнесом. Но реальность такова: она не может видеть своих детей. 

Например, как это нормально - дать ей столько туров и даже новый рекорд, когда она якобы не способна даже вспоминать? 

Ее отец несет ответственность за это и должен получить всю ненависть! 

Does he like doing business? May be. Honestly, i don't know anything about it. But this is the meaning of his life.

46 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

If i recall correctly Britney's aunt passed away i think early 2007, i would assume her her cousin was grieving.

I think we have a photo of them from Jamie Lynns Baby shower in 08, but dont remember anything else.

We don't know. I have seen her and Jansen write about Britney on instagram, from when they were kids and how fun they had. BUt we don't know if this is also Jamies fault they dont see each other. We only have a suspision they arent allowed to talk to britney. 
But, to be fair, we dont know IF they talk. We dont know if they mail or call each other.

• Love 1
  • Like 2