Us Weekly: Britney 'Does Not Hold a Grudge' Against Ex-Boyfriend Justin Timberlake

5 hours ago, Easy There said:

She showed how she really feels about it in Chaotic. Her earlier responses were probably advised by her Pr team.

Tbh she was still having contact with him for some months after the whole mess he created, she even went to his bday, wished him a happy bday on an interview. There were rumours they were having smt again (later confirmed by Fred Durst and Johnny Wright). I do think she started really having a problem with him after early 2003 (when they probably lost contact and she fired the manager they had in common), that was when she started shading him, shading the cmar video, the way he deceived her to not stop the video and ofc calling him a *****fied and back & forth, even tho she still said she didnt want to judge him around the same time, and she never shaded him like he did.

I think its interesting how she called him *****fied right in front of Kevin, who knew him personally. One of Kevins best man when he married to Britney is friendly with Justin, Justins choreographer is Kevins best friend as well, and they have other people in common too, besides the fact Kevin danced for Justin right after his split with Britney. 

I mean, the only time she ever spoke negatively about him was in Chaotic. Every other time, from right after the break-up to as recently as like two years ago when she said she'd love to collab with him, she's only ever showered him with praise.

I'm not really surprised she doesn't hold any negative feelings towards him now. She's a better person than I am, because if my ex publicly bragged about deflowering me, and dragged me across the coals for cheating when he also cheated (and did it first, and more times), I would've come out swinging. Forget "Everytime", I would've released "Rockstar" and had a JT lookalike in the video, like he did to her. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

The problem is that Justin was involved in two major public controversies (one of which he sought out) involving two legendary women and, while he left unscathed and full of new career opportunities (movies, comedy) and credibility, Janet and Britney were shunned, lost opportunities, etc. Janet was blacklisted from parts of the industry - that is well known. It's so weird to know that you can pinpoint the exact moment a legend's career started to fall off and it was because of a dumb nip slip no one actually saw. In Britney's case, I don't know if she was directly blacklisted because of it or lost opportunities, but she did lose opportunities indirectly and it basically opened a door for the press to disrespect her as if she wasn't even a human -- that even bled into her personal life by the way people treated her out in the street and by the obvious stuff we're always discussing.

But sure! It's pretty clear Britney doesn't care anymore and I'd say even Janet doesn't think about it anymore and her ban is lifted. But it surely is a ****ty situation.

Honestly, you're not wrong. Even if Britney and Janet don't have any ill will towards Justin anymore, he did basically rise out of their downfalls, intentionally (Britney) or not (Janet). And people have a right to call him out on it. More and more people call him out nowadays for his fake wokeness, remember when he got dragged for praising Jesse Williams on an award win because he low-key made it about himself? It isn't even about Britney or Janet anymore, he's just getting dragged (rightfully) for his own BS.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, OnlyBritney said:

How dare you say such an irresponsible thing? :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Colin Farrell is the hottest man mother nature has ever produced:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

And he used to date our humble Queen back in 2003 :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

true confessions nbc GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

nah not my taste :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: sorry :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym: but he's still hotter than any trash she's been dating (except 4 Sam Asghari) :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

(still can't believe that they posted her humping the ******* ground :dead_falling_wig_dying: that's Aguilera's speciality not Britney's :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:)

I'm more into body-shaved muscular college guys :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: not JT's insipid, dull, unexciting, jejune and wishy-washy physique :gunriah_mariah_carey:

still waiting for my Prince Charming to come cause I ain't got enough energy to date a guy if he's not marriage material :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, _genic said:

Whether Britney doesn't care about him or not, JT owes an apology to her. That doesn't change at all.

And a proper one for Janet but :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Honestly though who is the source? Convenient we can hear about Brits thoughts on her POS ex who gets trashed in the doc but no sources seem to come forward about her actual situation. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

nah not my taste :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: sorry :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym: but he's still hotter than any trash she's been dating (except 4 Sam Asghari) :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

(still can't believe that they posted her humping the ******* ground :dead_falling_wig_dying: that's Aguilera's speciality not Britney's :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:)

I'm more into body-shaved muscular college guys :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: not JT's insipid, dull, unexciting, jejune and wishy-washy physique :gunriah_mariah_carey:

still waiting for my Prince Charming to come cause I ain't got enough energy to date a guy if he's not marriage material :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

i wish you good luck, beautiful :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

loving someone  is a wonderful feeling:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Applejack said:

The problem is that Justin was involved in two major public controversies (one of which he sought out) involving two legendary women and, while he left unscathed and full of new career opportunities (movies, comedy) and credibility, Janet and Britney were shunned, lost opportunities, etc. Janet was blacklisted from parts of the industry - that is well known. It's so weird to know that you can pinpoint the exact moment a legend's career started to fall off and it was because of a dumb nip slip no one actually saw. In Britney's case, I don't know if she was directly blacklisted because of it or lost opportunities, but she did lose opportunities indirectly and it basically opened a door for the press to disrespect her as if she wasn't even a human -- that even bled into her personal life by the way people treated her out in the street and by the obvious stuff we're always discussing.

But sure! It's pretty clear Britney doesn't care anymore and I'd say even Janet doesn't think about it anymore and her ban is lifted. But it surely is a ****ty situation.

couldn't have said it better myself! justin timberlake is like a virus, a worm, a fly. he has fed on other people's demises and misfortunes. he must be held accountable.