Us Weekly: Britney 'Does Not Hold a Grudge' Against Ex-Boyfriend Justin Timberlake

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Britney honestly NEVER roasted him as much as she should. It's weird how she and the Spears family still love him. 

I think she likes his music and doesnt hold a grudge against him, even more after all the **** she went thru with Kevin. JL seems to love him, daddy Colon went to his show with her in 2007 and Felicia still likes his posts :nopingout_meme:

At least his family seem to like her till this day too, his relatives still follow her on instagram and his parents used to like her posts until some years ago, I dont know if they still like them now tho after her Instagram became really messy. 

She dances to his songs. 
My ex had songs on the radio and I immediatly turn off the radio :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

He doesn't have to publicly say he is sorry, I do think they have done that behind the scenes.

Maybe it falls back on media, to actually let people have a private life?? And to remember there is more behind the scenes that we know, and we should only praise the art. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Whoever the source is. I think she genuinely feels that way.

You guys should learn a thing or two about not holding a grudge against somebody. He has done some questionable things in the past. But he is human. You know? People make mistakes. Stop being so hateful and pressed. Its not a good look. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Whoever the source is. I think she genuinely feels that way.

You guys should learn a thing or two about not holding a grudge against somebody. He has done some questionable things in the past. But he is human. You know? People make mistakes. Stop being so hateful and pressed. Its not a good look. 

He never apologized to her nor to Janet Jackson. No matter how they feel about it. Grudge or not he should have.

Instead he called Britney a ***** few years ago at one of his shows. And he was married grown *** man at that point. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Why would anyone think that she does? ... it’s like 20 years later.

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Even in her early twenties she showed more maturity and dignity than most of us would of at that age. She even released an apology song. My petty  @$s would of been roasting him but that’s why we stan a graceful queen. 

But hey, damage control I guess. It hasn’t been a good couple of weeks for JT

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Why would anyone think that she does? ... it’s like 20 years later.

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Even in her early twenties she showed more maturity and dignity than most of us would of at that age. She even released an apology song. My petty  @$s would of been roasting him but that’s why we stan a graceful queen. 

But hey, damage control I guess. It hasn’t been a good couple of weeks for JT

She showed how she really feels about it in Chaotic. Her earlier responses were probably advised by her Pr team.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Tbh Britney can be okay with it but that doesn't mean we can't demand an apology. It's wider than just about Britney. It's about ALL THE WOMEN. Women are being sl.tshamed when they cheat on their partner while men are still being idolized in many cased. This isn't about just Britney to me. It's about every single woman in the world that ever felt victimized of something they get treated differently for than men.

I am not even a feminist and I'm a man myself but that doesn't mean I can't acknowledge this still is a huge problem even in 2021.

Justin is a particular example in this since he left Janet Jackson sl.tshamed after he caused the **** incident. He NEVER stood up for her as a real man. Justin is a *********. Sorry not sorry.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Ha! Damage control article. I do believe Britney doesn’t hold a grudge against him but THIS is why he should be thankful and respectful towards her back. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Yes I agree this is JT’s team running to US Wkly to do damage control. But I also don’t believe Britney is harboring anger at him. So funny to see damage control and all the Instagram blind items (not all true) pop up after the documentary.🙄

I love how this article is about Britney and Justin, and they still mentioned Janet Jackson as another example of him not standing with his female colleagues as they burn in flames for a controversy he was part of. 

this is a feminist issue about all women, not just if Britney holds a grudge or not lol...... Britney shouldn't have been responsible then, nor should she now, for the narrative people feel about Justin's actions. 

• Love 3

Problem is... our problem with Justin isn’t just what he did to Britney (although it plays a huge role in our disdain), he also did Queen Janet dirty in front of millions and he got away with that too. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: 

But you know what, I don’t care enough about Justin to hate him. I don’t listen to his music and the last time I liked any of his songs was probably 7 years ago or so.

• Love 3