Us Weekly: Britney 'Does Not Hold a Grudge' Against Ex-Boyfriend Justin Timberlake

• Content Curators

JNB.JPG.e78fcdcb83b81a2546a115ca44e02583.JPGUs Weekly is claiming an exclusive insider says that Britney has no hard feelings towards Justin.

Britney Spears‘ fans took to social media to slam her ex Justin Timberlake after the documentary Framing Britney Spears was released on Hulu and FX on Friday, February 5, but an insider exclusively tells Us Weekly that the Grammy winner has no hard feelings toward the former boybander.

“Britney has been on the receiving end of so much hate through the years, particularly on social media. She would never want her fans to release the hounds on Justin,” the insider told Us. “Hate isn’t going to solve anything, regardless of what happened in the past.”

“Britney does not hold a grudge against Justin over anything he’s said or done,” the source added. “She feels that they were young and in love and both did stupid things when they were together. She was heartbroken when they separated, but it’s not something she dwells on now. She’s happy and happy for him.”

The article continues on to speak about Britney and Justin's relationship and how the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary suggests that Justin pushed the narrative that Britney cheated on him.

Read full article here source

The tweets that fans shared.

“Never forget Justin Timberlake launched his solo career by throwing Britney under the bus and Janet Jackson [following the Super Bowl’s Nipplegate] soon after,” one fan tweeted.

“One of the main takeaways: Britney Spears deserved a lot better, from the public, from paparazzi, etc,” another fan wrote. “And I’m mad at Justin Timberlake again, FYI!”

“I am legit disgusted by Justin Timberlake and how he dragged Britney through the mud like that. Gross,” another tweeted.

What are your thoughts on this guys ?

• Like 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Who was the source? Jamie Lynn? Lance? Johnny Wright? Justins choreographer (that happens to be Kevins friend)?, Kevin? Felicia? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Tbh I dont believe Britney is happy (Justin also is looking miserable these days), but I do think Britney really doesnt hold a grudge against him since 2004, the last time she publicly shaded him. After that she only mentioned him as If he was a colleague and nothing more, and praising his music. And talked briefly about the breakup on FTR (I dont believe she wrote that caption last year or that she tagged Justin, no way). He was the one mentioning her out of the blue, shading her (and even defending her) and talking about cmar for more than 15 years. At least now he seems more chill. 

Tbh even tho I think Kevin was way worse to her for many reasons (and still seems to be) and Justin doesnt have anything to do with the cship itself, I think she started changing after their breakup, smt he even alluded himself a couple of times saying he didnt know her anymore and maybe he never did - bc of how much she changed since their break up. He got away with so much **** he did back then and still continued for years, talking about their *** life again on a 2009 SNL skit or all the times hed say ***** while singing cry me a river until 2013-2014. He should be held accountable for all the **** he did and continued doing for many years. That was beyond wrong. He was very ***ist to her bragging about sleeping with her more than once and calling her a ***** many times too! He deserves the backlash even If Britney doesnt care bc she has so much more important things to worry about now than a petty pressed bitter ex that Britney herself ditched twice in 2007. 

U cant do a lot of **** for over a decade and get away with all never coming back at you. 

What goes around... Comes around. Britney was dragged, **** shamed for many years and he helped it, he was disrespectful to her over and over again, even calling her a Madonna wannabe! Hes the straight while male privilege definition and he saw all this coming. 

Btw I love how Kevin Tanchareon kinda called him out for **** shaming her, he knows Justin and worked with him while he was still dating Britney. That was nice of him!

9 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its been almost 20 years. I'm sure Britney doesn't give a **** and never thinks about him.

According to Cassie, she thinks about him writing captions saying to tag him on Instagram :roxxy:

40 minutes ago, zenden said:

Ofc she is not now. She is nice person and her secret to happiness is no memory.

Anyway doesn't mean he did not do anything wrong. He should at least not talk about f$king her. That was disgusting

On the same interview he also said he went down on her. Its amazing how his team right away deleted the whole thing from the internet, I never heard anything from that interview besides this bit that was on the Diane Sawyer interview.

Right after he said those things, he said hed get calls from his mom and started saying he was joking. He knew right away he did smt that was beyond wrong. He got a lil backlash at the time - that wouldnt last long, so in another interview he said again he was joking. 

Then he mentioned sleeping with her again 7 years later. Yeah, theres no excuse for that, no matter how his delusional fans keep thinking hes perfect and cant do no wrong. He deserves all the backlash hes getting and more, I hope theres no damage control in the world that will make people stop dragging him for this. Its long overdue.