Farah Galfond asks Diane Sawyer to apologize to Britney after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary

8 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

I want this **** to apologize..  it was the hardest period (for public perspective) for Britney.. and not only she everyone who attend there should felt that they are really mean people and *** MTV this too.. 

wish I've been famous just to say how bad they were acting and how ugly they are and defend Britney.. Many artists who met Britney loves her but not stood for her as she deserves I guess (even they are saying really nice things about her like zoe saldana, Miley, Paris etc)

👏 👏 

16 hours ago, SlaymeMore said:

Thank you for contributing, I completely forgot about that, it's disgusting..

So far I got:

-Perez Hilton shaming Britney outside her music video shoot + this awful thing

-Sarah Silverman vma's moment

- 5 inappropriate questions and remarks during interviews 

Let me know what you guys think we should add to this list 

16 hours ago, kaledkalil said:

@SlaymeMore

3:35 Joel Mchale fat shaming her, but the whole video was hard to watch.

Kathy awful joke about her Britney's mental health

If you look around 2007 pretty much every in late night show the hosts had something awful to say about her.

16 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

That people made bets when she would commit suicide =((  Ugh, awful... it is so sick...  I'm really happy that Britney's so strong and she is still with us!

15 hours ago, Alexanda said:

@SlaymeMore If you can, also point out how Kendel who wanted to shoot Brit was appointed as Director of the SMART program for the US Department of Justice by President Trump :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 1

Media back in the time we're really sick. For example Oprah had this famous interview with MJ in 1993 and she asked King of Pop if he was a virgin. She sits in a front such a music genius and asks him if he is a virgin:

I would say whole interview was awful ,she kept asking tabloids questions when he opened himself and talked about his father abuse and his skin condition that turns him white and all Oprah was interested in was if he was a virgin and his plastic surgeries:

I would say I have never seen any stars to be so destroyed by media as Britney Spears and Michael Jackson.

And Oprah and Diana are both awful journalists.

• Like 7
44 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Media back in the time we're really sick. For example Oprah had this famous interview with MJ in 1993 and she asked King of Pop if he was a virgin. She sits in a front such a music genius and asks him if he is a virgin:

I would say whole interview was awful ,she kept asking tabloids questions when he opened himself and talked about his father abuse and his skin condition that turns him white and all Oprah was interested in was if he was a virgin and his plastic surgeries:

I would say I have never seen any stars to be so destroyed by media as Britney Spears and Michael Jackson.

I remembered this. Why the **** do they always ask about their virginities? What is our business?!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

I hope Britney pulls Beyonce and never speaks to another journalist whatsoever. Outside of personal documentaries. 

I hope she ignores media completely. 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

I want this **** to apologize..  it was the hardest period (for public perspective) for Britney.. and not only she everyone who attend there should felt that they are really mean people and *** MTV this too.. 

wish I've been famous just to say how bad they were acting and how ugly they are and defend Britney.. Many artists who met Britney loves her but not stood for her as she deserves I guess (even they are saying really nice things about her like zoe saldana, Miley, Paris etc)

I don't know who that *** is

don't lose your asking asking her for an apology

it'd just bring some fame for that irrelevant bish 

6 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

Wow this was sad. She doesn’t even listen to his responses she just is on to the next.

• Love 1

Let’s also not forget that Sarah Silverman, that “comedian” trashing her at the VMAs, is on the record multiple time tweeting and saying the word f**got and describing people and things as “so gay”.

Her explanation when called out about it a couple of years ago: She’s from Boston and that’s how they talk there :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Disgusting Chelsea Handler as well the witch was always mocking and coming for Britney 

I’m pretty sure Chelsea Handler has publicly walked back on her old ways. She’s ashamed of that entire ‘Chelsea Lately’ show and the platform it gave her 

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Busybee said:

I am living for these call outs! The whole industry owes her an apology! 

And just as such we won't forget the ones who stood up for her: Craig Ferguson and Larry King!

Craig Ferguson is such a **** Scottish daddy. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: I want to see his 12", uncut thing roll out of his pants so I can throw it over my shoulder like a mink stole, and do a little number with it. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

20 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

People on Twitter are DRAGGING Sarah Silverman for this. Imagine having the nerve to call someone's children mistakes, when they're right there in the building.

• Haha 1