Farah Galfond asks Diane Sawyer to apologize to Britney after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary

1 hour ago, TKING90 said:

You are generalizing journalism and journalists. Wich is very dangerous. 

Bro i know journalism. I know TV, magazines. news papers. I know serious journalism and entertainment journalism and they’re all like that? What type of journalism do you know that I don’t? Maybe you are one yourself or are closely related/connected to one hence your naive answer? Or you’re just fully sucked into their propagandist ways. 

No offence Jordan :wonka_meme_hat_purple:.

• Haha 1
On 2/6/2021 at 9:03 PM, Busybee said:

Yes he sympathized with her! I'm sure its something she will never forget, humanity goes such a long way. Here's the video just in case anyone is wondering 

Damn, was he really ten years ahead of his time, wanting to attack the politicians and the Trumps at 02:44. That aged well lol :onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:

I think Mr Ferguson was quite nice, he was rather humble and kind of genuine with his speech. He went soft although still calling her a possible alcoholic, insinuating she was mentally unstable, comparing her state to his previous suicidal stage, and calling her a baby (which is actually wise words and true for most people at 25 years old unfortunately  :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:). 

There are so many people that need to grovel for forgiveness, starting with the old hag Diane.. How very dare she belittle another woman for owning her own identity? She's a disgrace to humankind and to women all over the world.
I watched the documentary yesterday and was an absolute wreck after seeing just how bad it was for Brit!
Wish I could just give her a squeeze and tell her we'll never stop, we will fight for her until she is free and independent and happy!!

WE LOVE YOU BRITNEY!!!

Edited by BritBoySA247
Wrote Martha not Diane
4 minutes ago, SlaymeMore said:

Here's the video! What do you think?

Let me know if I made mistakes (English is not my native language)

Should we create a new topic and ask members to share it? 

You did a fantastic job with the video! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I'm ashamed to admit I read Perez religiously back in the day. Looking back now, he's vile. The fact that her team gave him the opening to the Circus tour just shows how ******ic they are. 

Hey Perez, maybe give those panties to your "friend" Paris Hilton, the one who you mercilessly defended after her DUI because he "was with her ALL NIGHT and she oNLY HAD ONE MARGARITA a/k/a *she said hi to me once so omg she can do no wrong*.

Paris was the one who was constantly photographed without underwear and it only happened to Britney once she started hanging out with her.*

*Disclaimer - whether a woman wants to wear underwear or not is irrelevant - how anybody can think it's appropriate for a photographer to take pictures at an angle to look under the skirt of any of these girls is despicable. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SlaymeMore said:

Here's the video! What do you think?

Let me know if I made mistakes (English is not my native language)

Should we create a new topic and ask members to share it? 

I literally watched it till perez. I know u did a good job. It is just so hard to watch this and not to cry being disgusted by how awful she was treated.