Farah Galfond asks Diane Sawyer to apologize to Britney after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary

46 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

I remember Perez Hilton reposting this monologue on his website the night it aired. He lauded Silverman and TRASHED Britney.  SMH :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

The editor of Framing Britney Spears did a phenomenal job at making all her detractors look terrible. The clip of Perez Hilton had me and my friend HOWLING! They showed him at his absolute WORST physically :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

https://ibb.co/tBJg8hc

This rotten *******! 

https://whatsuptamnews.blogspot.com/2007/09/open-letter-to-britney-spears-from.html

And this bloguser had the nerve to call it funny. 

1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

I remember Perez Hilton reposting this monologue on his website the night it aired. He lauded Silverman and TRASHED Britney.  SMH :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

The editor of Framing Britney Spears did a phenomenal job at making all her detractors look terrible. The clip of Perez Hilton had me and my friend HOWLING! They showed him at his absolute WORST physically :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

https://ibb.co/tBJg8hc

He looks like gum under the table

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, kaledkalil said:

I feel like someone should make a compilation of all the awful things said to her, specially during 2007, and post on youtube or make a thread on twitter, it most definitely would go viral and people would notice even more those awful and unprofessional people. 

I'm on it !

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, NastyT said:

I am sick to my stomach how Britney was treated by people significantly older than her. Ones that should know better than to exploit someone so young, kind, and vulnerable. It’s disgusting. 

And don’t get me started on Justin...

Ikr! The documentary helped me to remember a lot of stuff. It's disgusting and Britney as a very young girl/woman shouldn't have been put in that position nor situations. 

26 minutes ago, kaledkalil said:

I feel like someone should make a compilation of all the awful things said to her, specially during 2007, and post on youtube or make a thread on twitter, it most definitely would go viral and people would notice even more those awful and unprofessional people. 

T H I S ! It's really needed, like let's make Britney justice. She didn't deserved it.

Yes make it happen! Btw. don't forget Madonna who made a dumb joke about not wearing any underwear in a talkshow. 

And pls don't forget Perez, who was so crazy to told her to kill herself! 

The only justice was that Amanda Bynes and Azealia Banks much later also told him to kill himself. 

His karma... 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

EVAeFN5UwAAJEDI?format=jpg&name=medium

Thank you for contributing, I completely forgot about that, it's disgusting..

So far I got:

-Perez Hilton shaming Britney outside her music video shoot + this awful thing

-Sarah Silverman vma's moment

- 5 inappropriate questions and remarks during interviews 

Let me know what you guys think we should add to this list 

27 minutes ago, SlaymeMore said:

Thank you for contributing, I completely forgot about that, it's disgusting..

So far I got:

-Perez Hilton shaming Britney outside her music video shoot + this awful thing

-Sarah Silverman vma's moment

- 5 inappropriate questions and remarks during interviews 

Let me know what you guys think we should add to this list 

That people made bets when she would commit suicide =((  Ugh, awful... it is so sick...  I'm really happy that Britney's so strong and she is still with us!

• Love 1
  • Like 1