Farah Galfond asks Diane Sawyer to apologize to Britney after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary

2 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

I want this **** to apologize..  it was the hardest period (for public perspective) for Britney.. and not only she everyone who attend there should felt that they are really mean people and *** MTV this too.. 

wish I've been famous just to say how bad they were acting and how ugly they are and defend Britney.. Many artists who met Britney loves her but not stood for her as she deserves I guess (even they are saying really nice things about her like zoe saldana, Miley, Paris etc)

This was the first person I thought of!! I remember seeing this at the time and I was disgusted that somebody would stoop so low. Trash human.

• Love 5
  • Like 3

That woman was horrible to her, nobody would easily get away with an interview like that nowdays. Oh and that game show? I didn't ever see it, just disgusting how ***** up everyone was during that time. At least now It Is a bit different, when she entered that mental health facility, after domination was cancelled, she was taken with much more regard by the public and press!

• Love 6

I want this **** to apologize..  it was the hardest period (for public perspective) for Britney.. and not only she everyone who attend there should felt that they are really mean people and *** MTV this too.. 

wish I've been famous just to say how bad they were acting and how ugly they are and defend Britney.. Many artists who met Britney loves her but not stood for her as she deserves I guess (even they are saying really nice things about her like zoe saldana, Miley, Paris etc)

This *****... it could never happen todays with anyone. This person is such a disgrace. It's so disgusting to see... imagine Britney listening to that ****.

• Like 1

At least Jennifer Garner was like " WTF Is this ***** saying?" The others well, embarassing

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Come on it was obvious what kind of journalist Diana is after she interviewed Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley Jackson just after their wedding. Take a look guys how mean and disrespectful she was to them:

She asked newly married couple if they have six ! Britney shouldn't have had interview with her in first place after what she done to her Idol MJ!

Wow... It's disgusting to see.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Come on it was obvious what kind of journalist Diana is after she interviewed Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley Jackson just after their wedding. Take a look guys how mean and disrespectful she was to them:

She asked newly married couple if they have six ! Britney shouldn't have had interview with her in first place after what she done to her Idol MJ!

Oh my god, this one was even worse? Look at the way the talks about Michael, talking about the way he looks, wow...

• Love 3

Call them out!  Yes.  Shame on Diane, a woman, for feeding into that crap rather than allowing Britney to tell her story.  “What did you do to him?”  Get real, lady.  So pathetic.  The way they dragged Justin was incredible.  I hope that “man” gets some serious karma one day.  So misogynistic.  Aired out all of Britney’s personal affairs, painted her to be a ****/terrible person, allowed the world to come for Janet with torches and pitchforks when he was just as responsible, and cheated on his own damn wife (who clearly has no concept of self-worth...as anyone else would’ve left his cheating ***).  Such a pathetic man...and it’s even more sad because she sang him praise after praise over the years after their breakup (yeah she talked some **** but that was in response to him totally dogging her) and her song response to him was a goddam APOLOGY.  She got nothing from him and he deserves all the hate he’s getting rn.

• Love 5

Urgh I can't at y'all attacking journalists for doing their job and asking tough questions. Most of us believe Britney cheated on Justin. Some of us believe Justin cheated first. It's well known Justin used the scandal to save his solo career, but in fairness he probably would've been a success anyway given his friends in the industry and working with the right people etc etc... 

Anyway, to call Britney out for cheating was not wrong. If a guy cheated, he'd be trash. Same goes for a woman. 

But I agree about the media going way too far in 2007/2008. I feel like they wanted her to die so they'd have another story. 

• Love 2
Just now, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Urgh I can't at y'all attacking journalists for doing their job and asking tough questions. 

Seriously? She asked questions very weird like she is involved in everything. 

And this: Omg, you dated MJ, like shame on you Lisa, with her attitude, absolutely trash! 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

I remember Perez Hilton reposting this monologue on his website the night it aired. He lauded Silverman and TRASHED Britney.  SMH :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

The editor of Framing Britney Spears did a phenomenal job at making all her detractors look terrible. The clip of Perez Hilton had me and my friend HOWLING! They showed him at his absolute WORST physically :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

https://ibb.co/tBJg8hc

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

I remember Perez Hilton reposting this monologue on his website the night it aired. He lauded Silverman and TRASHED Britney.  SMH :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

The editor of Framing Britney Spears did a phenomenal job at making all her detractors look terrible. The clip of Perez Hilton had me and my friend HOWLING! They showed him at his absolute WORST physically :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

https://ibb.co/tBJg8hc

He must be pressed:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: