Farah Galfond asks Diane Sawyer to apologize to Britney after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary

16 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

That people made bets when she would commit suicide =((  Ugh, awful... it is so sick...  I'm really happy that Britney's so strong and she is still with us!

This made me cried. Esp the betting part. WHOEVER THE **** created that thing will burn in hell with Jamie Spears's d**k stuck in his ar*e for an eternity! 

On 2/6/2021 at 9:02 PM, NewDisplayName said:

I want this **** to apologize..  it was the hardest period (for public perspective) for Britney.. and not only she everyone who attend there should felt that they are really mean people and *** MTV this too.. 

wish I've been famous just to say how bad they were acting and how ugly they are and defend Britney.. Many artists who met Britney loves her but not stood for her as she deserves I guess (even they are saying really nice things about her like zoe saldana, Miley, Paris etc)

Sarah Silverman is a vile human being. And shame on everybody in that audience who laughed and were entertained by it. 

• Like 3

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/craig-ferguson-worried-hed-be-fired-for-refusing-make-fun-of-britney-spears-014613710.html

I rewatched this  monologue of Craig's after watching the Framing Britney Spears and it is still one of my favorite monologues of his ever. If I learned anything from Framing Britney Spears it is that all of the media should have been like Craig back in 2007.  Also in this article he talks about how he thinks Britney may have saw or heard about the monologue because a number of years after it he wanted to use the song Oops I Did it Again in a stand-up special and he was able to use it for practically nothing which he thinks was her way of saying thank you for not making fun of me at my lowest of lows.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

One of the only people who AT THE TIME I can remember defending her.

After a certain point in time David Letterman finally came out and said it's not funny any more, idk if he stuck with it but I remember being glad when he finally turned that page 

2 hours ago, JessicaS89 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/craig-ferguson-worried-hed-be-fired-for-refusing-make-fun-of-britney-spears-014613710.html

I rewatched this  monologue of Craig's after watching the Framing Britney Spears and it is still one of my favorite monologues of his ever. If I learned anything from Framing Britney Spears it is that all of the media should have been like Craig back in 2007.  Also in this article he talks about how he thinks Britney may have saw or heard about the monologue because a number of years after it he wanted to use the song Oops I Did it Again in a stand-up special and he was able to use it for practically nothing which he thinks was her way of saying thank you for not making fun of me at my lowest of lows.

And the reality: 

This lady saved Britney and was labeled crazy. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

One of the only people who AT THE TIME I can remember defending her.

Heidi Klum also, she offered Britney help and talked to some host:

„Sie kann mich gerne anrufen und bei uns im Haus ein paar Monate unterkommen. Dann werde ich sie schon zurechtbiegen“,

So basically she said: She can call me and stay in my house for some months and yeah she wanted to help her get back into shape. 

+ I bet she is a fan, because she even made Circus the openingtrack for germanys next topmodel. 

• Love 3
On 2/7/2021 at 2:24 AM, MortalMarshmallow said:

Journalists are sensationalists and opportunists. It’s in their blood. The more drama, negative emotions and extremities they can stir/manufacture the bigger their salary getsMake It Rain Money GIF. At least for 99,9 % of them . 

You are generalizing journalism and journalists. Wich is very dangerous.