Farah Galfond asks Diane Sawyer to apologize to Britney after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary

2 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Wow, I remember that and back then it was almost the norm. Was that Rihanna laughing about the hairless ******* comment? 

it was even cool.. and Rihanna was sitting in front and laughed while Britney was performing (Sarah SilverWho*e worm the audience). Not sure if she laughed at Brit but media was saying so

Remember when Andy Cohen brought up the Matt Lauer conversation and he said something to the effect of ‘it made good TV’ and then Andy made some stupid comment too. 

So insensitive.

And the fact that MTV literally got Sarah Silverman talking about Britney 10 seconds after she performed is unforgivable. I hope she rots in ****.

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Wow, I remember that and back then it was almost the norm. Was that Rihanna laughing about the hairless ******* comment? 

Calling children a mistake is never, never okay!

Heartless lady, has she kids now? I hope that will give her some empathy. What the heck. 

• Like 4

There is a person who can no longer apologize to Britney for the barbarities she said, because she has died (Joan Rivers), but we give her a discount on that, because she spoke bad of everyone, so... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

"I can't wait for [Britney Spears'] career to be over so she can serve me coffee at a 7-11. She's such white trash." - 2010

*I can't find the video*

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

I want this **** to apologize..  it was the hardest period (for public perspective) for Britney.. and not only she everyone who attend there should felt that they are really mean people and *** MTV this too.. 

wish I've been famous just to say how bad they were acting and how ugly they are and defend Britney.. Many artists who met Britney loves her but not stood for her as she deserves I guess (even they are saying really nice things about her like zoe saldana, Miley, Paris etc)

Yes! This is one of the people I really wish would apologize to Britney. She was making fun of someone who was obviously troubled behind her back, and what's worse, joking about her kids. What an *******.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

I want this **** to apologize..  it was the hardest period (for public perspective) for Britney.. and not only she everyone who attend there should felt that they are really mean people and *** MTV this too.. 

wish I've been famous just to say how bad they were acting and how ugly they are and defend Britney.. Many artists who met Britney loves her but not stood for her as she deserves I guess (even they are saying really nice things about her like zoe saldana, Miley, Paris etc)

in hell fire GIF by GIPHY Studios Originalsin hell fire GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Haha 3

I don't think there's any need for a witch-hunt, but Diane is definitely a reasonable place to start. Personally, I'm just glad everyone seems to have finally realized how messed up the situation was/is, and that the majority of us were accomplices (out of sheer ignorance/immaturity or not). Though, it's still bittersweet that we get to revel in the fact that we've grown, but Britney will never get back the years that were stolen from her. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Like 6
2 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

This!  The fact she got more popular after that pisses me off further. The amount of people that benefited off Britney, not just the person but also her dark situation, is just so disheartening. I wouldn't want to be in the industry anymore if that happened to me.

• Like 6

I don't really think this was that great on Craig's part... He said he wasn't going to make jokes about her but then went on and on about alcoholism and basically alluded to the fact that Britney was an alcoholic, when we all know there was MUCH more going on than substance abuse issues. The narrative around this time continues to be that she had alcohol / **** problems and I don't believe that was the case at all. 

• Love 1

I know it would probably lead to nothing, but we could start holding these people accountable on social media! I've already tweeted at @DianeSawyer on Twitter. Unfortunately, Matt Lauer doesn't have Twitter/Instagram apparently.
Also, @sarahkatesilverman on Instagram. Let's put these people on blast all over again... if WE ALL did it, maybe it could work?

Come on it was obvious what kind of journalist Diana is after she interviewed Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley Jackson just after their wedding. Take a look guys how mean and disrespectful she was to them:

She asked newly married couple if they have six ! Britney shouldn't have had interview with her in first place after what she done to her Idol MJ!