If Jamie told the Judge Britney has dementia, how do you explain this?

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Many people abuse ***** and try to kill themselves (Demi Lovato comes to mind, among many others), they arent placed under a cship bc of that, the cship shes under is for old, sick people who cant provide for ir take care of themselves anymore, yet a couple of months later she was already working. Britney can work, tour, promote, date, get plastic surgery, depose and drive. So smt really doesnt make sense. She can think ffs, this type of cship isnt for someone who made questionable choices when she was 24-26. Young people do stupid **** all the time, even more when u have two kids back to back, doesnt have ur family support, has a leech of a hubby trying to take the kids from u, people who only judge u and want to tell u what to do (while mooching off u) and paparazzi and the media harassing u 24/7. Anyone wouldnt take all this **** well. 

I feel you and I'm not saying that she should have but in regards to dementia I was saying is it was an excuse so they could get her off ***** and all not that she should have. 

There is something wrong though because , now if I'm wrong of course correct me but Britney doesnt care about being in one. That confuses me. What is it that even shes saying yeah I need this. I want to know why shes in one we all do clearly. 

But I do suspect something happened in the past. Remember Perez said he talked to insiders and said that she would be dead. What did that mean. I hate quoting Perez but I do believe he has some connections. 

26 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

But I do suspect something happened in the past. Remember Perez said he talked to insiders and said that she would be dead. What did that mean. I hate quoting Perez but I do believe he has some connections.

I think, because they needed to paint Jamie as a savior of Britney... a targeted PR campaign, in my opinion, to justify her cship to the public eye... like immediately rumors began to appear that she was almost bankrupt, that without her dad she would be dead, he saved her and etc...

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Bundy said:

And If she doesnt remember anything and is that bad, why does her father insists that she resumes her career? She shouldnt be working at all then. 

Because she's the only "high-functioning conservatee" in history of conservatorships, that's why.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: High-functioning enough to create a "business" for her conservators.

42 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I didnt know people with dementia not only worked a lot for like more than 10 years after being placed under a cship for having smt related to dementia, but also supported their whole families, kids, ex hubby and many other leeches. thats a first too :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

I didn't know people with dementia can record songs, promote, learn dance choreography and attend award shows only a few months after they had been diagnosed with "dementia".

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

I feel you and I'm not saying that she should have but in regards to dementia I was saying is it was an excuse so they could get her off ***** and all not that she should have. 

There is something wrong though because , now if I'm wrong of course correct me but Britney doesnt care about being in one. That confuses me. What is it that even shes saying yeah I need this. I want to know why shes in one we all do clearly. 

That would be wrong either way. I do think she was set up. Lynne sided with Kevin and Larry telling her to go to rehab while Britney said Kevin was using *********, then hed dad was calling her a little sick girl to the media. From then on, Britney pushed her family away, including her mom. Lynne said they planned for weeks, but who knows if it wasnt actually months. Btw, at the time of this whole rehab thing, it was said that Britney had post partum depression. 

Did u watch the spill or deep dive series about her cship? They have a lot of information. 

I dont think Britney doesnt care, but shes gagged. She gave a letter to a photographer back in 2009 saying how Kevin was full of ****, talking about her family and saying they set her up with the whole Jayden thing in the bathroom. Then she called a lawyer in 2009 asking about the process of ending the cship. In 2012 she asked the judge to at least give a date to end the cship, and used the fact she was the only conservatee earning 15 millions for a job, the judge denied right away. For the most part, she probably accepted bc of her kids. She also said on the letter and voicemail, she has been threatned and manipulated. No one knows what they tell her. In 2016 she mentioned the cship on the Jonathan Ross show and they cut that part. She tried to whisper smt to someone who was doing smt with her in 2013, and the security came in a sec asking if everything was fine. 

We have to remember that Britney lives isolated and can only see people approved by team con. Shes probably gaslighted a lot, manipulated. She doesnt even have access to her money and as far as we know, internet too. No one is on her side, no one in her circle is fighting to the cship to end. Does she even know she could file to end? Would her shady lawyer who gets 10k a week and doesnt want her to go to court, fight for this? Would she be heard at all when the judge didnt even remove Jamie when her lawyer asked? The whole thing seems corrupted and starts with the fact that everyone and their mothers can talk about Britney, can speak for Britney, but herself. 

I just hope she keeps refusing to work tbh, but I feel like shes all alone and If she rebels, they tell her she needs this. Maybe shes living a lie, pretending everything is fine and will get better, but deep down I doubt shes really happy being controlled at almost 40 years old, barely seeing her kids and only seeing a shady bf and securities all the time. This isnt living, its surviving. 

Dont believe what Perez said, this is the same bs keeps talking about. If shes that unwell, why her family never bothered to live next to her in California? Do they think is good for anyone to be that controlled and isolated? Treated like a child? I mean, the only thing they care about is money. Britney is unfit for everything in her life, but capable of working? Her dad called her a racehorse ffs. 

If she ever needed a cship (that I dont believe) and they kept pushing her to work and kept exposing her like this, they were wrong. 

If she never needed a cship, they also ****ed her up. 

In any situation, they did her wrong. They cant have both ways. She cant be so sick to manage her life, career and money, but be perfectly fine to work and provide for others. That doesnt exist. 

8 hours ago, Catalin said:

Because she's the only "high-functioning conservatee" in history of conservatorships, that's why.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: High-functioning enough to create a "business" for her conservators.

I didn't know people with dementia can record songs, promote, learn dance choreography and attend award shows only a few months after they had been diagnosed with "dementia".

Preach! The whole thing doesnt make sense and any lawyer who isnt corrupted and is against cship abuse, has said that. She was 26 years old and right away was pushed to work. They never took her away to heal, they never protected her from the media, they kept exposing her trying to clean her image to profit off her in just a few months later. They set her up and then deceived her that if she worked with them, the cship would be lifted. 

I keep hoping some these ****ers will be really exposed one day, her family, the judges, lawyers, doctors who set her up, all should pay. Its scary that nothing changes, no one speaks. Its so ****ed up. 

20 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Exactly. I've always wondered if the forgetfulness could be a symptom of PTSD, or of medication.

She also could have a serious life-long illness that she knows herself affects her ability to manage her own life.

There is so much we don't know. 

Yeah. I feel like with 2007 and how Britney has been since shows there are problems. Which I feel like a lot of fans just use the cship as the reason for the change. Which might be a part but I doubt is the main reason for how Britney has changed. 

I don’t think Jaime and her team have made great decisions for Britney. They need to get rid of them and get more ppl to challenge Britney. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Yeah. I feel like with 2007 and how Britney has been since shows there are problems. Which I feel like a lot of fans just use the cship as the reason for the change. Which might be a part but I doubt is the main reason for how Britney has changed. 

I don’t think Jaime and her team have made great decisions for Britney. They need to get rid of them and get more ppl to challenge Britney. 

Her Team have made a lot of decisions on her behalf — too many.

It feels as if they like to keep her complacent...because if she starts to think independently, then she starts making decisions about her life and career that aren't of benefit to them. 

I get pounced on whenever I write this, but I hope fans will understand if she decides to keep the conservatorship around for a few more years after Jamie is gone. She likely needs to learn how to transition out of it, since she's been living such a highly controlled life for so long.

She's not going to be able to transition out of it until she has people around her who will challenge her in all the right places. If she has a lifelong illness that needs managing, then that needs to be part of the equation.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It feels as if they like to keep her complacent...because if she starts to think independently, then she starts making decisions about her life and career that aren't of benefit to them. 

I get pounced on whenever I write this, but I hope fans will understand if she decides to keep the conservatorship around for a few more years after Jamie is gone. She likely needs to learn how to transition out of it, since she's been living such a highly controlled life for so long.

She's not going to be able to transition out of it until she has people around her who will challenge her in all the right places. If she has a lifelong illness that needs managing, then that needs to be part of the equation.

FF shouldn’t have happened so quick. The way they treat her like she is a child about to break is also messed up. I do feel like Vegas was her decision and I also think she stays in her house because she is a home body and not because they force her in isolation. 

I think Britney goes back and forth wanting to quit music because without the cship she/her team knows ppl won’t trust her to keep commitments. Which is why she has a love/hate with it all the time. 

From what we seen I feel like she will always need help. Ppl think it’s easy to just hire ppl to help but all that stuff involves a lot of know how. I think it’s all around a tough situation. Her mom could help but she is getting older and that would take up a lot of life. Especially if Britney still has a career. 

I know a normal person that had a cship type thing and it’s all around messy because it involves so much time and patience. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think all fans will agree that she will need help to learn how to transition out of it, but there are many other less radical options than сship.

Like:

All these options show that from the very beginning they did not have Britney's best interests at heart. They just wanted to put a tight leash on her and deprive her of the opportunity to even make her own decisions.

And like @britneythesagi said there:

There are many ways to support people without removing civil rights. Conservatorships are supposed to be a last resort after other less restrictive options have been tried. Britney, like many conservatees, was never given this chance.

40 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

if she remains working and has an assistant,  rather than her dads full control then she can work to a schedule,  see her boys and have fun on the side...she is human.. she was fine managing her career before the cship..I understand what you mean but if she's working or just chilling,  driving to Starbucks i don't see how its a big deal or why it should feel like one, if she's working and has an assistant then she has a schedule and people around her..only difference is she can do it on more on her own terms

How she's been in the past 13 years and the acrobatics she did for Circus tour, which was right after the breakdow, really should erase any suspect of some major disease. I don't buy any of these dementia statements, cleary it was the only way to put her under a conservatorship and they went with it.:howdareyou_meme_cat: I do believe that Britney agreed for some reason at the start with this, because cleary she had somenthing, some mental health issue for sure. She clearly didn't want nor exepect that it would last so long:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Like 1
19 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

I still am wondering If there was some medical emergency where Britney endured some brain damage. 

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: If brain damage was the case for conservatorship, she would have been deemed to be unable to take care of herself by her own, so no, there's no way that's the reason because she wouldn't be working if she was unable to take care of herself. 

• Like 1
On 2/4/2021 at 11:45 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

Mmmmm...

In Jamie's defense, Britney probably did have dementia at the time that the temporary conservatorship was put in place (and I say that as someone whose mother had Alzheimer's disease). She was being fed a cocktail of crushed anti-psychotics on top of the other prescription meds she was taking. That certainly could cause a "loss of memory, language, problem-solving and other thinking abilities that are severe enough to interfere with daily life." (Source: https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/what-is-dementia) The pap videos taken around that time show that to be the case.

Later, the conservatorship docs eliminated the dementia diagnosis. That would align with her coming down off of the ***** and healing.

Since then, Jamie has used the "susceptible to undue influence" excuse, which again may have been accurate at a certain point (e.g. in January 2009 when she accepted a cell phone from Sam Lutfi).

However, I would like to think Britney has matured and grown since then...or at least understands that she needs a team of people (e.g. professional life coaches) to assist her with this mighty task once she is released from the conservatorship.

I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion on this forum...But I believe it to be an accurate one. 

Except dementia and alzheimer are degenerative diseases, wich means you'll never recover from that, nor will ever improve. So, there's no way in hell Britney is gonna be better these days if she had dementia.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tommy_boy said:

Except dementia and alzheimer are degenerative diseases, wich means you'll never recover from that, nor will ever improve. So, there's no way in hell Britney is gonna be better these days if she had dementia.

In my next sentence, I literally wrote that by the next iteration of the court documents they were no longer checking the dementia box.

Jamie hasn't claimed that Britney had dementia — or symptoms that mimicked dementia —  since 2008. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

EDIT: There is a form of dementia called "****-induced dementia," which can be treated with medication. If Britney does have ****-induced dementia due to the crushed pills that Lutfi gave her, then her symptoms have significantly lessened over time. 

Either way, Jamie has not made the claim that she has dementia since 2008. He has been claiming she is "susceptible to undue influence" since the conservatorship was made permanent in the fall of 2008.