If Jamie told the Judge Britney has dementia, how do you explain this?

4 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I think all fans will agree that she will need help to learn how to transition out of it, but there are many other less radical options than сship.

Like:

Agreed.

I think the point I was trying to make is that I hope the fans support Britney in whatever path she chooses.

If she decides to just let things sit for a while after Jamie is gone, will fans accept that?

I hope so. Sometimes the fans get a little too bossy when it comes to the decisions she makes about her life.

4 hours ago, Duff Man said:

if she remains working and has an assistant,  rather than her dads full control then she can work to a schedule,  see her boys and have fun on the side...she is human.. she was fine managing her career before the cship..I understand what you mean but if she's working or just chilling,  driving to Starbucks i don't see how its a big deal or why it should feel like one, if she's working and has an assistant then she has a schedule and people around her..only difference is she can do it on more on her own terms

Agreed.

I just hope the fans accept whatever decision she makes when it comes to the conservatorship.

She may decide to simply let things ride for a while after Jamie is gone until she acclimatizes to life without him. And that is totally okay.

33 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I just hope the fans accept whatever decision she makes when it comes to the conservatorship.

See... this is the tricky part, because while she is under cship we cannot be sure that it's her free will, because there is a big chance of undue influence from conservators. That's why I say that cship is not an option...

Plus there are other options that can help her but do not include such total control.

25 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Here is the opinion of a  lawyer and I can't help but agree.

I agree with this...in principle.

I just hope fans don't put too much pressure on her to move too fast.

I can't help but think back to 2012, when the fanbase decided she needed plastic surgery. They really went at her hard with suggestions of all the "fixes" she needed...The next thing we knew, she didn't even look like herself anymore.

Britney may not have access to a smartphone herself, but I am convinced the fans' comments on social media do make it back to her. 

Once Jamie is gone, I hope the fanbase can just offer its "support" instead of put pressure on her. Making decisions about what to do next will be hard enough on her as it is.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: If brain damage was the case for conservatorship, she would have been deemed to be unable to take care of herself by her own, so no, there's no way that's the reason because she wouldn't be working if she was unable to take care of herself. 

See I get that but what if she has like idk some sort of ten second tom situation. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/4/2021 at 5:45 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Mmmmm...

In Jamie's defense, Britney probably did have dementia at the time that the temporary conservatorship was put in place (and I say that as someone whose mother had Alzheimer's disease). She was being fed a cocktail of crushed anti-psychotics on top of the other prescription meds she was taking. That certainly could cause a "loss of memory, language, problem-solving and other thinking abilities that are severe enough to interfere with daily life." (Source: https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/what-is-dementia) The pap videos taken around that time show that to be the case.

Later, the conservatorship docs eliminated the dementia diagnosis. That would align with her coming down off of the ***** and healing.

Since then, Jamie has used the "susceptible to undue influence" excuse, which again may have been accurate at a certain point (e.g. in January 2009 when she accepted a cell phone from Sam Lutfi).

However, I would like to think Britney has matured and grown since then...or at least understands that she needs a team of people (e.g. professional life coaches) to assist her with this mighty task once she is released from the conservatorship.

I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion on this forum...But I believe it to be an accurate one. 

I agree and must tell that these are Inner State personnel. They had their origin in the military and play to be policemen. They are false and attack people to depress them and get in charge of power or money. I created for her song ideas, choreographies and video scripts. All robbed. When I called her she soon had that sudden incident. Those come from Austria, Germany and other countries. Those have done the same to me and stole by that hundreds of millions of dollars. I was an entrepreneur in the IT business. I am still in such a situation and get threatened. They are monitoring this blog too I suppose.