If Jamie told the Judge Britney has dementia, how do you explain this?

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

We don't know what her diagnosis is.

That's never been revealed, since her medical records have always been sealed.

All we know is that the "dementia" box was initially ticked...and then it wasn't.

she actually wants her court documents made public so the world can see.. so whatever BS Illness they are trying to make up , britney don't care ..she wants the truth out there..probably because she knows she's absolutely fine..she ain't ashamed and its probably not at all like her father is trying to make out.  Calling your daughter a comatose and a racehorse is kind of ridiculous considering she's been incredibly disaplined and patient her whole life..also hardworking and kind.. 

Her father is a desperate , lonely man.. honestly at this point its like he wants revenge or something..its deeper than money..he seems sick and disturbed

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Honestly, for a time I worried she did have memory lapses forgetting certain things here and there in interviews like not knowing what Oops is about. Only specific example I can think of at the moment (I am having a memory lapse lol) is her forgetting she met Steven Tyler like 2 or 3 times.

The time when she said Will.i.am got the idea of "It's Britney *****" :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: I mean.... 

Or when Lance Bass said Britney didn't recognize him circa 2007. Honestly I believe she doesn't remember anything past 2007, 

The secret to happiness, no memory I guess

• Love 1
Just now, Oxic said:

The time when she said Will.i.am got the idea of "It's Britney *****" :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: I mean.... 

Or when Lance Bass said Britney didn't recognize him circa 2007. Honestly I believe she doesn't remember anything past 2007, 

Yes that's the quote I forgot to add to my reply. Thank you.

I even forgot about that will.i.am its britney ***** comment and the Lance Bass thing.

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

she actually wants her court documents made public so the world can see.. so whatever BS Illness they are trying to make up , britney don't care ..she wants the truth out there..probably because she knows she's absolutely fine..she ain't ashamed and its probably not at all like her father is trying to make out.  Calling your daughter a comatose and a racehorse is kind of ridiculous considering she's been incredibly disaplined and patient her whole life..also hardworking and kind.. 

Her father is a desperate , lonely man.. honestly at this point its like he wants revenge or something..its deeper than money..he seems sick and disturbed

There is a thing called "****-induced dementia" which can be treated with medication.

However, the fact that they stopped checking the dementia box on the form after the initial application tells me that she only had the symptoms of ****-induced dementia at the time they filed for the temporary conservatorship.

Britney may still suffer from another mental illness, or possibly even **** addiction — which explains the "susceptible to undue influence" diagnosis that they have stuck with since 2008.

But you're right. She's requesting transparency herself, and does not appear ashamed.

If anything, I think Jamie is sweating right now over her finances more than anything. He may be afraid of what opening the books may reveal. 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Oxic said:

they asked her about how it ended up in the song and she said "WILL.I.AM SUGGESTED ADDING IT TO THE SONG!!'

SUGGESTED..NOT INVENT...SHE MEANT WILL SAID LETS INCLUDE IT!!

HONESTLY I CANNOT BELIEVE PPL THINK SHE MEANT WILL INVENTED ITS BRITNEY *****

SHE SAID WILL WAS THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA TO ADD IT!! 

JEESUS CHRIIIST :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

The fact that some fans actually thought britney forgot about gimme more is embarrassing.. clearly she didn't mean it like that.. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

they asked her about how it ended up in the song and she said "WILL.I.AM SUGGESTED ADDING IT TO THE SONG!!'

SUGGESTED..NOT INVENT...SHE MEANT WILL SAID LETS INCLUDE IT!!

HONESTLY I CANNOT BELIEVE PPL THINK SHE MEANT WILL INVENTED ITS BRITNEY *****

SHE SAID WILL WAS THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA TO ADD IT!! 

JEESUS CHRIIIST :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

The fact that some fans actually thought britney forgot about gimme more is embarrassing.. clearly she didn't mean it like that.. 

The question was "who came up with the line "Its Britney *****" and do you know that every gay guy now greets each other like that everywhere?" she responded that she didn't a remember and she thinks will.i.am played it and "came out", she never said he suggested it. (2:05). As much I want to defend her, the question was definitely about Gimme More :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There is a thing called "****-induced dementia" which can be treated with medication.

But you're right. She's requesting transparency herself, and does not appear ashamed.

If anything, I think Jamie is sweating right now over her finances more than anything. He may be afraid of what opening the books may reveal. 

Jamie is the one who wants her on medication which of course will impair her memory overtime.. even now though she's relatively fine and her dad apparently stopped the show domination after finding out she didn't want medication..so thats sketchy in itself 

Yes she wants it public..so whatever the truth is, britney don't care..clearly her dads been feeding false information or trying to maintain the downfall of someone for personal gain..clearly. 

Obviously he's embezzled in her finances and there's been some fraudulent stealing on his behalf that much is obvious..whether he actually gets punished is unknown..the judge appears to be blind and deaf 

Shes been healthy enough to have the success shes had.. now its nothing more than a legal right of ownership of her money..thats why it has to end.. theres no justifying the cship anymore,  there's no excuse for it.. jamie has made every claim there is now to keep it ongoing..now he's running out of excuses and the world can now see him for what he truly is..  more importantly the world should be looking at britney for what she actually is, a smart,  hardworking, fun loving person who just wants the simple things as well as being a first class entertainer , she built herself out of nothing..its her success, her talents and her money and her life.. its time for all the parasites to let go of her ..just let her live her life again without her dads constant abuse 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Oxic said:

The question was "who came up with the line "Its Britney *****" and do you know that every gay guy now greets each other like that everywhere?" she responded that she didn't a remember and she thinks will.i.am played it and "came out", she never said he suggested it. (2:05). As much I want to defend her, the question was definitely about Gimme More :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

yes and im saying britney OBVIOUSLY Knows gimme more before the question was asked..she knows where the phrase came from.. not her fault if people get a simple non serious response from her and run miles with it..literally just to add to conspiracy theories its really pathetic as real fans to assume from that, that she just apparently forgot about gimme more .. you thought that because you chose to ..end of story :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

People nowadays will use anything to make a interesting YouTube video etc.. people watch it, believe it because people can't see outside the box anymore.. it was a misunderstanding that the media ran with.

Yeah I've performed it at the vmas..included it in the circus tour,  femme fatale tour, fans and celebrities often comment its britney ***** for years..but yeah apparently will just invented it for the song.. thats what you took from 

"Will thought it be cool to add it to the song"

Again its embarrassing when you think about it that fans actually didn't understand what she meant

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Exactly. I've always wondered if the forgetfulness could be a symptom of PTSD, or of medication.

There is so much we don't know. 

She was the most famous most photographed person in the world..and they took her babies from her.. that would give anyone ptsd/anxiety symptoms.. which was probably treated with valium ..most likely..a relatively safe **** in small doses..does that mean she should be controlled for the next 13 years? Definitely not..

They are refusing her the right to show progress on her own for their own financial benefit..even though her work schedule never slowed down and she's shown huge success since 2008..shes shows no obvious severe symptoms of anything stopping her living her life..shes perfectly fine to go on world tours and hectic work schedules..

Britney wasn't happy her dad remaining in power for the duration of domination like he had with piece of me residency..she felt like he wasn't needed after the progress she clearly made..nor the meds..so her dad said fine then your not doing it... at this point britney on hiatus is a strike until her dads gone.

Shes improved so much..its about time they change her basic human rights to that of what she deserves 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Honestly, for a time I worried she did have memory lapses forgetting certain things here and there in interviews like not knowing what Oops is about. Only specific example I can think of at the moment (I am having a memory lapse lol) is her forgetting she met Steven Tyler like 2 or 3 times.

Horrible example... she just said it just a song... and then started to sing it... her answer was real... oops is just a song, nothing crazy behind the song. I can’t see your point sis. Max martin wrote the song. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

yes and im saying britney OBVIOUSLY Knows gimme more before the question was asked..she knows where the phrase came from.. not her fault if people get a simple non serious response from her and run miles with it..literally just to add to conspiracy theories its really pathetic as real fans to assume from that, that she just apparently forgot about gimme more .. you thought that because you chose to ..end of story :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

People nowadays will use anything to make a interesting YouTube video etc.. people watch it, believe it because people can't see outside the box anymore.. it was a misunderstanding that the media ran with.

Yeah I've performed it at the vmas..included it in the circus tour,  femme fatale tour, fans and celebrities often comment its britney ***** for years..but yeah apparently will just invented it for the song.. thats what you took from 

"Will thought it be cool to add it to the song"

Again its embarrassing when you think about it that fans actually didn't understand what she meant

I'm not saying she doesn't remember Gimme More, I'm saying she does not remember who came up with the phrase, which it's a fact. She probably has a misunderstanding between the production of Scream and Shout and Gimme More. I'ts a bit dissapointing but I'm not mad, maybe it's not something memorable for Britney after all.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JP9101 said:

Horrible example... she just said it just a song... and then started to sing it... her answer was real... oops is just a song, nothing crazy behind the song. I can’t see your point sis. Max martin wrote the song. 

Yes I agree. I meant it sarcastically about the Oops comment, but it didn't come across that way. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

7 hours ago, Avatar said:

The real question is why hasnt her lawyer used this as evidence to end the con ship and put James and Louise in prison already. :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Bc hes shady, was a part of it since the beginning and gets 10k a week for doing nothing for Britney all these years. I dont trust that *****, I think hes just trying to save face. 

3 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Ever since the cship they still put her in potentially dangerous situations ..its like the judge and lawyers are completely ignoring britneys actual work.. theres absolutely no way britney has dementia..she shows no symptoms severe enough..a person incapable does not go on world tours!! ..shes fine..its all just because she has money 

The judge and lawyers even went to her show to see the racehorse working :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

2 hours ago, Oxic said:

In 2007 Lance also said he visited her and saw her kids. Would she allow him inside her house If she didnt know who he was? Funny how that story only came out (from his petty hubby) after Lance started speaking with Juno and fans were shading Lance. 

Tbh, I dont think Britney even cares about her career anymore and probably did a lot just to see her kids or hoping she would be free someday, so I dont think its nothing absurd that she wouldnt remember who came up with Its Britney *****. She doesnt have artistic freedom, I bet thats why she seems to not give a **** too. I wont even mention that she seemed drugged in some eras as well. 

And If she doesnt remember anything and is that bad, why does her father insists that she resumes her career? She shouldnt be working at all then. I mean, let the woman do therapy and retire. And stop exposing her on instagram? Smt doesnt add up. Oh right, she needs to keep the machine going bc the cship itself is expensive and she has a lot of leeches to support while she lives with her amazing 12k a year allowance. I guess shes a sick person that is also a racehorse for anyone else. Thats a first.

One thing people are forgetting sometimes this conservatorship was more about gaining control over Britney's life when she may have been on ***** and suicidal or who knows. Did it take a wrong turn somewhere yes but the dementia and all that other stuff may be false. 

I still am wondering If there was some medical emergency where Britney endured some brain damage. 

I didnt know people with dementia not only worked a lot for like more than 10 years after being placed under a cship for having smt related to dementia, but also supported their whole families, kids, ex hubby and many other leeches. thats a first too :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

4 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

One thing people are forgetting sometimes this conservatorship was more about gaining control over Britney's life when she may have been on ***** and suicidal or who knows. Did it take a wrong turn somewhere yes but the dementia and all that other stuff may be false. 

I still am wondering If there was some medical emergency where Britney endured some brain damage. 

Many people abuse ***** and try to kill themselves (Demi Lovato comes to mind, among many others), they arent placed under a cship bc of that, the cship shes under is for old, sick people who cant provide for ir take care of themselves anymore, yet a couple of months later she was already working. Britney can work, tour, promote, date, get plastic surgery, depose and drive. So smt really doesnt make sense. She can think ffs, this type of cship isnt for someone who made questionable choices when she was 24-26. Young people do stupid **** all the time, even more when u have two kids back to back, doesnt have ur family support, has a leech of a hubby trying to take the kids from u, people who only judge u and want to tell u what to do (while mooching off u) and paparazzi and the media harassing u 24/7. Anyone wouldnt take all this **** well.