If Jamie told the Judge Britney has dementia, how do you explain this?

1 hour ago, acevedomolina said:

How does he put her in the middle of a GIANT FIRE RING? I've seen pictures where she is suspended in the air with a something so small yo grab her, you can't even see it. If he's her legal tutor and puts her to work under these conditions, is Britney really uncapable of doing other things? If I had dementia and I was put under a cricle of FIRE, I wouldn't be able to do it. Something doesn't add up here.

Because it was just the only sufficient excuse that could allow them to put Britney under temporary probate cship both personal and financial...

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

Cause there might be another good explanation/other things we dont know about? Otherwise he obviously used this as evidence.

She forgot her debit cards pin once and they just knew she couldnt be responsible for herself money anymore. 

• Haha 2

Honestly, for a time I worried she did have memory lapses forgetting certain things here and there in interviews like not knowing what Oops is about. Only specific example I can think of at the moment (I am having a memory lapse lol) is her forgetting she met Steven Tyler like 2 or 3 times.

Mmmmm...

In Jamie's defense, Britney probably did have dementia at the time that the temporary conservatorship was put in place (and I say that as someone whose mother had Alzheimer's disease). She was being fed a cocktail of crushed anti-psychotics on top of the other prescription meds she was taking. That certainly could cause a "loss of memory, language, problem-solving and other thinking abilities that are severe enough to interfere with daily life." (Source: https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/what-is-dementia) The pap videos taken around that time show that to be the case.

Later, the conservatorship docs eliminated the dementia diagnosis. That would align with her coming down off of the ***** and healing.

Since then, Jamie has used the "susceptible to undue influence" excuse, which again may have been accurate at a certain point (e.g. in January 2009 when she accepted a cell phone from Sam Lutfi).

However, I would like to think Britney has matured and grown since then...or at least understands that she needs a team of people (e.g. professional life coaches) to assist her with this mighty task once she is released from the conservatorship.

I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion on this forum...But I believe it to be an accurate one. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
15 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Honestly, for a time I worried she did have memory lapses forgetting certain things here and there in interviews like not knowing what Oops is about. Only specific example I can think of at the moment (I am having a memory lapse lol) is her forgetting she met Steven Tyler like 2 or 3 times.

Are you being serious? She gave a stupid question a stupid answer. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

i think that was her crappy instagram manager, or just being shady about it, cuz tyler is under the same management as her :orangu_orangutan_ape:

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Mmmmm...

In Jamie's defense, Britney probably did have dementia at the time that the temporary conservatorship was put in place (and I say that as someone whose mother had Alzheimer's disease). She was being fed a cocktail of crushed anti-psychotics on top of the other prescription meds she was taking. That certainly could cause a "loss of memory, language, problem-solving and other thinking abilities that are severe enough to interfere with daily life." (Source: https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/what-is-dementia) The pap videos taken around that time show that to be the case.

Later, the conservatorship docs eliminated the dementia diagnosis. That would align with her coming down off of the ***** and healing.

Since then, Jamie has used the "susceptible to undue influence" excuse, which again may have been accurate at a certain point (e.g. in January 2009 when she accepted a cell phone from Sam Lutfi).

However, I would like to think Britney has matured and grown since then...or at least understands that she needs a team of people (e.g. professional life coaches) to assist her with this mighty task once she is released from the conservatorship.

I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion on this forum...But I believe it to be an accurate one. 

But do you ever "heal" from dementia? Maybe it was something RELATED TO, as I recall that's what stated the documents: "disease related to dementia".

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

They actually changed the diagnosis to something like she can’t stay away from undue substances, or something like that 

Hence then raiding Iggy Azalea’s house

i wonder if they raided Gwen Stefani’s pool and I wonder if they confiscated Paris Hilton’s purse during dinner

im so curious.mp3 :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: