Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

2 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

I agree but it’s mostly the non-stan GP leaving the worst comments like “r u ok?? :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:“ over and over 

So true, even if she would post a video saying "i am in danger, please help me" they would still comment "r u ok??"

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

When will any of these people understand that until we get that sit down interview of Britney setting the record straight herself nothing will change and these social media managers and everyone else still on B's team will still get bashed for not doing enough or being complicit to what's going on.

Obviously that can't happen until her father is removed from her affairs so anything til then can only be taken with a grain of salt

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Are we stanning Billyboy now?!?

Can’t keep up with the bipolar opinions.

No, I’m kidding ha. 

But if I’m asked to believe Cassie’s story of how Brit’s socials operate, over Billy’s midnight phone calls on Brit’s birthday......... well....

craig melvin smile GIF

this happen when everyone speak in behalf of Britney :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:
She is able to make money with world tour or X Factor but she isn't able to go live on Instagram while she is alone in her bedroom? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Yes cuz theyre bestiessss and jamie let's her have contact with people all the time and she is not at all monitored and she owns her social media :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

They arent besties obviously,  BUT She manages her social media. That requires contact with Britney obviously. Im sure she is allowed to chat with her if its social media/work related.:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: She probably comes up with ideas and let Britney do that. For example recording videos answering her fans questions and stuff like that. 

Some of you guys have a really crazy mind, jeez. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's useless to try to convince people who already decided what's true and what isn't, but at least she's coming forward to address the situation.

Look, not many people would go as far as to mention Lou Taylor, the conservatorship, the conspiracy theories in detail. 

Besides very specific posts like the All is well video's caption, the me time : ) , everything else looks normal. Of course not normal for the people that want to see Britney in a certain way, or that think that posting old pictures or videos is some sort of crime, and I think if any, the social media team would be the ones posting anything related to her career.

Again, people will never believe until we have Britney on video addressing and explaining what she does or tries to do with her social media posts, but I don't think that's happening any time soon.

Totally agree.

Except those same people won't believe that either. It'll only fuel more conspiracy theories about how she was forced to make the video. It's happened before. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3