Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

10 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

My queeen baby girl Cassie <3

So she confirmed Britney has "help" to post, yet Britney herself edit the videos? Hmmm 

She also confirmed Britney has to send videos, Britney isn't the one posting It. Another conspiracy theory confirmed, thanks to my baby girl.

She never denied she knows Lou Taylor. Good, because I know my girl wouldn't lie!

Social media team has to help their clients and... This isn't happening with Britney and now that Cassie confirmed Britney has a team like every other celebrity, something isn't right here. Yesterday "Brit" wrote she has no much idea How to deal with technology and Cassie can't help our girl, It seems.

I knew Jason followed her but his quick response (for someone who barely posts) seems so off. Anyway, co-conservator Trawick should keep selling his drinks and stay out of anything Britney related... We have a Lufti 2.0 here?

Hopefully Cassie talks to Britney about doing a livestream, It would be cute and fun.

Cassie my love, I know you're reading this thread. I love you more than cotton candy... Stay brave, fun and classy.

#FreeCassie

I’m torn. Should I ❤️this or 😂? I wish I could do both lmao!!:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2

I 100% believe this. For me these posts are totally Britney. Britney the person is dorky, goofy, dgaf about promo, being a vamp, being the most professional, her hair and make up etc. She is literally the definition of a normal person who also happens to be be a megastar.

Her captions and posts 100% reflect her limited interviews and her candid appearances and as this girl says, Britney herself has SAID they are her posts. ON VIDEO. She doesn’t promote things, she doesn’t push her brand. If someone was posting for her, let’s be honest, it would probably be a lot more on brand.

I know this is a really difficult time and there’s so much **** around what’s happening to her- but fans have to stop blaming every single thing she does in team con. I love what she said here- a social media manager in NO WAY is tied to a conservatorship. I work in a media field and it’s bizarre to me that people throw team con at EVERYTHING. It undermines the actual real stuff that shouldn’t be happening.

• Love 7
  • Leader
1 minute ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

however, I don't think it is unreasonable and unexpected for the Britney fan community to feel they have to question everything, because of all the lies we have allegedly been told in the past.

I 100% agree with you on this. That's why I really like what Cassie posted. Because this is a step towards transparency, which hopefully curbs us constantly having to ask questions and wondering what is true and what isn't 🙏 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't think she's lying.

I've always thought Britney provided the visual content.

However...

I think Cassie is leaving a lot of details out.

The captions and the visual content rarely match, so the captions are clearly tweaked  to fit the overall narrative her Team wants to tell.

Either way, it's too bad we don't hear from more of her Team in this way...The wall of silence from them is what creates all of the conspiracy theories to begin with.

Yes! THIS!!!:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: 
*edited* but Cassie doesn’t seem to realize she works for the conservatorship not Britney. Or at least that is how she’s coming across through this post, whether intentionally or not. I agree with you 💯% - whether she means to or not- that Cassie is leaving out a lot details!!! 

• Love 3
  • Like 4