Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

of course some users complain over edited photos but they are ok with non necessary surgeries like lips fillers or nose jobs :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Yeah and that came before she became "active" on social media.

Her photos were cleverly edited during her second peak aka 2015-16-17 and there is nothing wrong with it.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

"yes man" employee  don't help in the business and Britney is a business woman

2 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

of course some users complain over edited photos

Definitely... I agree. I look at some pictures and think ohhhh... what ‘such and such’ filter would have done to that picture. Etc

I’m not defending the girls efforts in her role. Ha! I’m just saying a lot of the unrealistic statements of her and what she should/should not be doing are quite amusing to me. 

Like you’re talking about how she should be editing her photos? Do you not remember the drawer fiasco? She’d get slated and slapped on TMZ for editing pictures anyway.

Its a glass half full/half empty situation. Maybe best for those who are so enraged by her socials just hit unfollow. Since ‘it’s not her anyway’ you won’t be missing anything & will save any upset for you (‘you’ being in a general term, not coming for you)

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Surely she must know deep down she’s wasting her time with that, why can’t they just release this poor woman already, I’m so over the conspiracies, doubting and the doom and gloom that has taken over, now I’m sure there will still be fans questioning everything in the world of Britney even if she does get released from the cship but hopefully they’ll be the minority.

Being a fan of someone shouldn’t be this aggravating, depressing and tiring.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

I believe her.

I remember years ago in the Femme Fatale era (and before and after) that i was thinking this posts with profesional photos of her in concerts or messages to another celebrities (too Xtina for example) its not a Britney thing... And the Instagram and facebook super correct its not her.

Now its what a Britney posts looks like.

• Like 2

I won't say what company, but as someone who works for and manages a social media account for a fairly "large" company, I can attest to how toxic the general public can be when it comes to social media and how much energy we have to spend in "fighting" false info.

People like to hide behind their keyboards and throw out accusations, but God forbid we defend ourselves and then we're labeled as a company trying to bully our followers into retracting what they've said. It's a no win battle. At some point, you have to start wondering if it's even worth responding anymore, but then of course, we'll get ostracized for staying quiet and not saying anything.

The reason I bring this up is because sadly, this fan base (and others too) do the exact same. You all have your theories and thoughts so engrained that any idea that opposes yours must be a lie, a cover up, or another conspiracy. You simply can't accept the fact that you could be wrong or be severely misinformed.

Do I think there are some shady dealings going on with Britney's career and life? Absolutely! But do I think that everyone around her is in on some conspiracy? No. To be honest, there could be legitimate reasons for why things are the way they are and Britney and those around her just feel that it's none of our business to truly know what's going on. I mean....it isn't...

• Love 8

Wait a damn minute, ok...

If Britney is sending over requests to her ‘social media’ manager, that implies that they need to be cleared for whatever reason? 

If Britney can post these messy videos of her dancing... sorry, I mean having ‘fun’, then what the flip does she need a social media manager for... she can edit them herself according to Cassie and if Britney is able to post everything under the sun which we know that she can’t again, I say where is the need for Cassie? The social media manager should be SUGGESTING that although these imperfect videos make you more relatable, you shouldn’t post this or you shouldn’t post that. 

I believe Cassie or whomever doesn’t deserve the vileness of this fan base as she is just doing her job, and as Jordan said it’s great that we are finally seeing some transparency but do your damn job then girl, ask her if she really wants people to see 28 uploads of the same photo with a manic unrelated caption???

What I take from this is simple - Britney’s Instagram is not the root of all evil and that there are no conspiracies tied to her posts, which is great. But there’s still a lot to be addressed in terms of content, and like many of y’all have said this won’t rest until Britney speaks on it herself.

• Like 3

I do believe Britney creates the content and sends it to somebody to post.

There was a story posted by Sam sometime ago where he snook up on her whilst she was posing in front of that white backdrop which is just a roll-out fabric type thing in her lounge. Nobody else was present and she was just doing her thing. 

Don’t forget, none of us actually know her and what is being posted might actually be what she’s into 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

I’ve said it before, I just wish she would address the elephant in the room. Do a live and say this is me, this is how I live. I’m happy/ not happy with it, but it’s none of your business, I’ll let you know when I feel like it is. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2