Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

I just don’t get it... if I were Britney social manager... ok ok first I suggested her team to upload quality content but let’s pretend Britney is the boss and she wants her dances and google photos and memes on her Instagram. Well why you should answer fans... for me is very dodgy... sorry gurl 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ahh thanks for clarifying. I disagree with you. She confirmed Britney is in control of her Instagram. That's, like, a huge deal. 

Do you think that her team is controlling the narrative? Or is Britney? I genuinely want to know your opinion. 

• Like 3

I think Britney does post most of the content on her instagram, and write thecaptions.

Strange thing was when positive comments were deleted (don’t know if they still are being deleted), wish she said something about that, but I quess no one has explanation for that, cause that was just horrible thing to do. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ahh thanks for clarifying. I disagree with you. She confirmed Britney is in control of her Instagram. That's, like, a huge deal. 

I agree that having a confirmation would be a huge deal. But at this point, I know better than to drink her team's kool-aid just because they served it.

They've tarnished their own credibility time and again, so to take their statements with a grain of salt (especially in light of this week's events) seems logical and prudent to me. That may make me overly skeptical or a conspiratorial wackjob to some, but ultimately, even if I'm wrong, it's hard to deny that the less than warm reception to Cassie's statement is rooted in the deep level of distrust her team has sowed for years. That's nobody's fault but their own.  

• Love 2
  • Like 5