Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Either way, it's too bad we don't hear from more of her Team in this way...The wall of silence from them is what creates all of the conspiracy theories to begin with.

Yeah transparency only works if we trust who its coming from. The problem is we don't know who to trust everything is so shady.

I dont agree with people going after Cassie its weird. But she said what she said and I guess its our choice to take it or leave it. People are going to believe what they want. But 100% the silence and everyone acting like nothing is happening is what makes room for the conspiracy theories.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

"The docs continue: "Additionally, several of [Britney's] Instagram posts have resulted in a general public alarm, and of course, Mr. Spears is deeply concerned." "

6bf643b2c19f2a7e3cfc5547aa217542.gif

Yet Britney continues doing this stuff on camera - she simply does not care about how she is perceived otherwise she wouldn't still be doing these 'weird' videos.

Some 'fans' go too far...

If you don't believe it is her don't bother checking it.

• Love 2

The only thing that I agree with is that we all do everything for Britney. We literally invest so much of our time worrying about her personal affairs. Even her family isn't so concern as we are.

All I'm saying is that we shouldn't hold anything against each other. Those who are more sceptical is because they don't believe anything and need solid proof.

The problem is that we are left in the dark. It's not about good fans and bad fans. We just need the truth.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Yet Britney continues doing this stuff on camera - she simply does not care about how she is perceived otherwise she wouldn't still be doing these 'weird' videos.

Some 'fans' go too far...

If you don't believe it is her don't bother checking it.

are you sure she know how her instagram looks? :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

are you sure she is aware of what photos or videos are published? :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
there is nothing wrong if she dance in her home but why you don't ask yourself why she is the only a list celebrity who posts them on her instagram? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 2
  • Like 6

Guys, don't let this cause a divide amongst us on such an important week. That's exactly what they want. 

We don't have to choose between taking in what she said and remaining skeptical. We can do both!

Sure, this increases transparency as jordo says (in an abstract, barely meaningful kind of way), and we can take it for what it's worth, but I hope they know there will never be a kumbaya moment between us and her team until our girl has freedom. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Place or not she just answered some really important questions we've all been wondering for literally years. I appreciate this a lot. 

It’s unfortunate that when some answers come, or topics get addressed, the Q’anon-esque wing of FreeBritney cant accept it or appreciate it. 

Theres prob a bunch of what we see in the movement thats true, but some people think it all is...no matter what may comeout to debunk parts of the movement that are kind of a reach.

... at this point in our society conspiracy theorism needs to start being a clinical diagnosis. Bravo to You @Jordan Miller for always staying sensible and trying to maintain maturity and social responsibility on exhale when some people just want to stay in a constant state of aggression over things that may not even be true. 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't think she's lying.

I've always thought Britney provided the visual content.

However...

I think Cassie is leaving a lot of details out.

The captions and the visual content rarely match, so the captions are clearly tweaked  to fit the overall narrative her Team wants to tell.

Either way, it's too bad we don't hear from more of her Team in this way...The wall of silence from them is what creates all of the conspiracy theories to begin with.

This. 

Her Instagram has always been a question mark for me. I don't doubt she has a social media manager. I don't doubt she has some involvement in the posts. But the writing style of her captions has changed drastically over the past year and a half, and mix that with the repetitiveness = mess and public confusion. 

I think it's perfectly legitimate to question things when it comes to Britney because there is nothing but silence from her "team", however, sometimes this fanbase goes too far to the point were it almost discredits the legitimate issues with the conservatorship and the legitimate issues this fanbase has uncovered. It seems counter productive at times.  

• Love 3
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

"The docs continue: "Additionally, several of [Britney's] Instagram posts have resulted in a general public alarm, and of course, Mr. Spears is deeply concerned." 

Her father is using them as evidence of her instability in court documents so it's pretty clear what is the purpose  of those posts

it's not the first time her father uses anything Britney did as evidence to keep control of her, I mean, the entire conservatorship is proof of that :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

besides, if people didn't expect unrealistic things from Britney's posts, or were finding hidden clues in everything it's there (which by the way, contradicts each other, is she posting those things or she isn't? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: ) her father couldn't use the argument of "general public alarm". Conspiracy theorists literally gave him that argument in a silver platter. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's not the first time her father uses anything Britney did as evidence to keep control of her, I mean, the entire conservatorship is proof of that :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

besides, if people didn't expect unrealistic things from Britney's posts, or were finding hidden clues in everything it's there (which by the way, contradicts each other, is she posting those things or she isn't? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: ) her father couldn't use the argument of "general public alarm". Conspiracy theorists literally gave him that argument in a silver platter. 

we don't give anything to Jamie Spears . That Cassie gurl pick questionable photos and videos and then she posted them.
And who paid her? Jamie Spears :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

why don't you ask yourself why no other celebrities have the comment section full of "are you ok?":tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Like 8
54 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

I believe that. So sick of the conspiracy theories.

52 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I know peoples doubts and whatever else. But I think we could all be doing with being bit nicer tbh. 

It’s her job. Come on. I’m sorry for those that don’t want to believe it but... all A-listers won’t be directly posting on their social media. This isn’t a unique situation. 

I feel like some of the cringe conspiracy theories are diluting the movement.

She’s right- she has nothing to do with the conservatorship... so let’s put the blame where it belongs and keep focused on the facts. 
Nba Playoffs Reaction GIF by NBA

These two ^

38 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

oh dear, if a social media manager posts those unflattering photos or video for one of his client he will be fired in less than 5 minutes so don't play that card :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Fired by whom though? 

I truly believe Britney is behind her insta and now that Cassie spoke out, she could be sued by Britney in the future if what she's saying is false. Either way, though, her instagram does not discredit what's happening in court. 

Maybe Britney was restricted and more controlled before, hence the lack of posts. I just think she doesn't care and does whatever she wants. Nothing alarming in that unless somebody decides to feed their agenda and claims that it is. 

Anyways, let's focus on the conservatorship in court and her freedom. Instagram is on the periphery. 

• Love 1