Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

I've spoken to Cassie and she's genuinely really sweet and adores Britney.

It's going too far her being attacked, to the point where people are even messaging her friends and family - this is not okay.

Mental health is real, your comments can really affect someone. Please take a moment to think before you post such hateful comments.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

we don't give anything to Jamie Spears . That Cassie gurl pick questionable photos and videos and then she posted them.
And who paid her? Jamie Spears :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

why don't you ask yourself why no other celebrities have the comment section full of "are you ok?":tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

because there haven't been any tik tokers making videos about hidden words in Beyoncé's eyelashes, perhaps? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

or because non of them are under a conservatorship, so it's easier to fall for the trap. 

Cassie could post whatever she wants, if the fans that have decided that Britney isn't the one posting, then they should've stopped following her and stopped paying attention to that account (just like those that believe she didn't sing on BJ should've left the fandom back then). 

By giving them attention and fueling the conspiracies, not only are they strengthening Jamie's argument, if it's true he's the one behind the posts, they would be also proving they think exactly like him by agreeing that seeing Britney making twirls is reason enough to keep her under a conservatorship, which you know, if you say it out loud, it's beyond ridiculous. 

• Love 4

Cassie, thank you for speaking up.

Unfortunately, the most hostile voices are often the loudest and I’m sorry about that. Given the circumstances, I’m sure you understand how tough it is for us to decipher what is real and what is not. The ambiguity that surrounds Britney is maddening for those who care for her so deeply. We’ve been misled too many times to count.

We want what Britney wants.

Official court documents tell us that she wants us to know what is going on. That she wants changes to the conservatorship. And that she is scared of her father. Are we supposed to just look the other way? We are afraid for her.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Whether you choose to believe her or not, I think the dumbest thing we as Britney fans can do is to attack her (and others involved with Britney’s Team) We look childish and uneducated doing it. Dig up proof all you want, support Britney & #freebritney and let court do it’s job. But bullying and bashing makes us look like loonatics and isn’t helping at all. 

As for Cassie. I think there’s some truth in what’s she’s saying. But personally I don’t believe it all. I really hope the day Britney will speak up is getting closer and closer...

• Love 3
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I've spoken to Cassie and she's genuinely really sweet and adores Britney.

It's going too far her being attacked, to the point where people are even messaging her friends and family - this is not okay.

Mental health is real, your comments can really affect someone. Please take a moment to think before you post such hateful comments.

Who here is attacking her? 

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Also what a strange coincidence that the publication of peculiar insta posts coincides with something important in favor of Britney.

So yeah, it is "definitely" Britney who posts it since she really wants to stay under cship, right, right?

But you can argue that she’s paid to post what is send by Britney.

I can’t pretend I’m a fan of what has been posted over past year or whatever. And I’m definitely not a huge fan of the dancing videos. 

But In my opinion it’s ludicrous for fans to think this girl can/should be getting back to Britney Spears- telling her that her hair is a riot, her dancing is off, her makeup needs redone. Blah blah blah. It’s a bit naive to think so, in my opinion. 

She’s paid to post what she is asked to. It’s her job.

Real talk. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I can’t pretend I’m a fan of what has been posted over past year or whatever. And I’m definitely not a huge fan of the dancing videos. 

But In my opinion it’s ludicrous for fans to think this girl can/should be getting back to Britney Spears- telling her that her hair is a riot, her dancing is off, her makeup needs redone. Blah blah blah. It’s a bit naive to think so, in my opinion. 

Real talk. 

We love common sense :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Who on earth is going to tell Britney freaking Spears she looks 'crazy', 'weird', has 'bad hair'.

It's SO sad it is the fans describing Britney this way.

This sort of stuff will cause Britney to be less present on social media and then you'll all be like 'OMG BRITNEY HASN'T POSTED IN A WEEK' - like people did the last time :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Real talk. 

That's what I was thinking too

• Love 1