Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

10 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Who here is attacking her? 

It's a fact she is not great at what she does. It's not that hard to run a photo trough Remini or do some clever editing to make someone look as good as plausible.

For example Cassi could have fixed that awful editing on that school girl photo,where someone wrapped furniture trying to make her waist look smaller.

And that's just one example.

I agree no one is attacking her personally. Ppl are just criticizing her work which is awful. It's also not cool to call ppl nasty etc. but to each it's own.

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

if britney run her own instagram why she can't go live or say those things in a video?
If britney run her instagram what is the need to reply to random questions never asked by anyone? 

but she did :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I don't know why would she feel the need to answer those made up questions, maybe she was just bored. Why did she post those corns from google images years ago? Or why did she post a picture of her dad holding a fish on her birthday in 2015? Her Instagram and sense of humor have always been weird like that. 

I just go back to the same, you either believe she's the one posting, or you don't. There can't be someone posting stuff against her will, yet letting her hidden clues pass, when she doesn't even know when or if Cassie is gonna post them, allegedly. And if people don't believe it's her that's posting, again, then they should just stop giving attention. Who are they expecting to read all those "are you ok?", Cassie? lol 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

as a social manager i need to approve the quality of the contents, i don't stick my reputation with questionable contents :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
A profesionist act in this way unless  you are paid to ruin someone brand :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

No, I get where you’re coming from. But it’s Britney Spears... not a Love Island reject.

Shes paid to post content sent to her by Britney. If she was to message back saying ‘your eye makeup makes you look a bit tired and crazy, can you reshoot?’ .... her *** would be fired. Let’s be real :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Theres no doubt she probably raises an eyebrow at certain content she gets sent over. Maybe thinks ‘jeez...’ at some of the stuff she’s asked to post. But her job’s to post it sweetie. 

I feel that people with this constant negative attitude will just drive Britney off socials all-together and we’ll have even LESS insight into her life. So we need to be tactacle and focus on the more important matters at hand :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

how Cassie gurl work

how a proper social media manager works

So to post heavily edited pictures of someone who looked incredible in the first place is a good idea?

Leading to Britney having more insecurities about her appearance and give her younger fans insecurities thinking they should look like her? (when that is not really how she looks and heavily edited).

I'd be absolutely mortified if someone altered my appearance that much and thought I did not look good enough before and had to edit me that much to fit a certain unrealistic beauty standard.

• Love 6
Just now, Slayer said:

So to post heavily edited pictures of someone who looked incredible in the first place is a good idea?

Leading to Britney having more insecurities about her appearance and give her younger fans insecurities thinking they should look like her? (when that is not really how she looks and heavily edited).

I'd be absolutely mortified if someone altered my appearance that much and thought I did not look good enough before and had to edit me that much to fit a certain unrealistic beauty standard.

it's just an example to show how someone able to do his work can save a not good photo 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

honestly,  It's hard for me to sympathize with Cassie. Because she knows (even if it's her job) that she is doing something wrong and that she is hurting the innocent person and her reputation.

Due to the fact that the conscience of many people can be bought for money, Britney is still under cship.... 13 years(((

I just don’t want anyone thinking I’m bashing Cassie or anything like that. I don’t bash everyone. I’m critical though but I’m trying to it within reason most of the time. But it’s so difficult because of years of lies!!

As I said before I understand what she is saying and understand why she’s doing it: it’s her job. But, I agree with you that she must now know (even if she didn’t quite realize the depths of the situation on day 1, that Britney is not her client, that her client (the cship) is using Britney’s IG to control & manipulate her image/her condition to the general public. Cassie is leaving out some details for sure. She’s likely signed a NDA. The first IG slide remark alluded to it.

But If Cassie has a moral compass she would remove herself and her company from working for the cship. By the looks of it she/crowd surf isn’t doing a good job. Pandemic or not, no other celeb’s socials is like Britney’s which is terrible, embarrassing and so sad.💔

She admitted that working for “Britney Spears” has legitimized her company. She can cut ties, if contracts allow. It’s the biz machine, the Spears family, the cship & CA probate court system that bears the blame not Cassie. Yet I agree she’s complicit to an extent BUT I get a genuine vibe from her. So I don’t think she sees how staying affiliated with the Britney brand is hurting Britney the woman. Cassie hasn’t connected the two.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

No, I get where you’re coming from. But it’s Britney Spears... not a Love Island reject.

Shes paid to post content sent to her by Britney. If she was to message back saying ‘your eye makeup makes you look a bit tired and crazy, can you reshoot?’ .... her *** would be fired. Let’s be real :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Theres no doubt she probably raises an eyebrow at certain content she gets sent over. Maybe thinks ‘jeez...’ at some of the stuff she’s asked to post. But her job’s to post it sweetie. 

I feel that people with this constant negative attitude will just drive Britney off socials all-together and we’ll have even LESS insight into her life. So we need to be tactacle and focus on the more important matters at hand :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

"yes man" employee  don't help in the business and Britney is a business woman and don't need people who stay silent just to save their ***** :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Like 4