Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

1 minute ago, anakinskywalker said:

Am I crazy or there is something Netflix related in all this mess? I've seen a couple people saying that there's a documentary going on about Free Britney. It would explain why they suddenly started following her a few weeks ago and why the movement ''leaders'' are falling apart, maybe some of them were contacted :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

This whole mess needs its own episode 💀

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, generation glory said:

@lawyersforbritneyYou know what. Y’all are pissing me the **** off!! It’s been TWO DAYS and you’re still keeping this **** going. I understand you want to defend yourselves. I’ll put aside my personal feeling about you and your behavior over these TWO DAYS on Twitter and IG, for now. But really, STFU and ******* move on!!! Next topic!! Get on with it! 

“Thou doth protest too much”. 
👆 That’s you ... and even your loyalists. We know who they are. Personally I’ve had enough of all of you! I never saw Britney’s Gram, FB LA or even you all as the “face/spokesperson” of the Free Britney movement. I can’t tell you how many followers you or the others have on IG. IDGAF! I believe you deleted your own IG!! Just like you deleted/briefly disabled your Twitter which you’re still running your mouth at since you returned there & your backup IG.🙄

There’s no owner of FB. Nobody should be claiming otherwise or accusing others as being clout chasers. Apparently you and the others feel otherwise. Tbh the movement does need an official spokesperson but it damn sure is NOT LFB or BG!! Because you’re annoying AF and have completely lost focus!!!!

I feel that if the movement is to go forward there desperately needs to be a leader and proper, concise organization. Don’t even at me I have nothing else to say to you, LFB, your pal Meaner03 and the others! Carry on about your business. Whoever wants to still follow you -or not- then so ******* be it. You’ve made total fools of yourselves. Stop it. Focus! Stay on message if that’s what you are even actually about. 🤨 Peace out!

They deserve the right to respond on a 32 page thread discussing them.
How about being mad at the people that started this mess?   LOL you have nothing to say to the two accounts actually providing information AGAINST the conservatorship but let’s side with the butterfly posting bully, the can’t have his own opinion leader that was swayed into getting into a catty fight, and two women that havent said a peep in months, drop unsubstantiated bombs and disappear. 🤡

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Support whichever online account you want to. Cancel whichever online account you want to. Take sides or not. But let me make one thing clear: Britney Spears is the face of the Free Britney movement. Period!

And, I reiterate. There needs to be organization going forward. Someone should step up to be that person/s to get everything together as far as awareness, speak to media outlets when necessary (but don’t be a media *****), put together rallies for court days, keep people informed about what is happening in court, read and accurately interpret documents, etc.

The only person I personally have in mind for this position is Lisa. But that is a lot to put on her shoulders. Things are already messy amongst this dysfunctional forum & this dysfunctional fandom. It’s a full-time job managing a global movement. Lisa would be subject to ridicule, lawsuits, smears and threats from Team Con or anybody else who seems her a problem. If there can be established maybe a 3 person team to unite us, lead the way (collectively lead- not rely on 1 person someone has to answer to)  keep everything in line without becoming a dictator, then that’s what’s going to have to happen.

There are too many separate entities trying to do the same thing but in different ways, for varying reasons which is causing so much division and animosity. That has to stop. There are also definitely people who are not whom they claim to be, not standing for what they claim they are. Those people must be weeded out. Next virtual Free Britney rally/meeting should definitely address this.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I agree with you on this & I’m still skeptical of all parties but at the same time that screen recording made it seem like all of those involved in the “exposing” I guess are doing so based on suspicions and not facts like....:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

and why NYE of all days in a year. Why make it seem like an emergency when they’ve all acted as though they’ve been holding onto said info for a long time especially the supposed zoom hack. So many questions.

At this stage in the game that’s a bit irresponsible to me and makes me wonder what the true root in this mess is.

There's definitely some strange **** going on. It seemed like someone made the call and everyone else fell in line...

I am REALLY disappointed in everyone involved. The fact that this was a coordinated effort AND they chose NYE to do this I have been saying since the beginning seems personal. There's no reason why this couldn't wait a couple of days. Like you said...what warranted the sense of urgency? There's not even a huge court date on the horizon.

Seems to me like the gram girls are messy bottoms. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I guess certain people are trying to claim their stake in the narrative so there isn't any competition. I did notice in the online rally Kevin made note there are several projects/documentaries in the works. It seems to me like certain individuals are trying to lay the groundwork so that they're seen as the official heads of the movement.

the kid mero tea GIF by Desus & Mero

Money talks, I guess. Maybe everyone fell in line so quickly because they were guaranteed to be featured on something in the works.

Taking cues from the DNC, I see. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 7
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Support whichever online account you want to. Cancel whichever online account you want to. Take sides or not. But let me make one thing clear: Britney Spears is the face of the Free Britney movement. Period!

And, I reiterate. There needs to be organization going forward. Someone should step up to be that person/s to get everything together as far as awareness, speak to media outlets when necessary (but don’t be a media *****), put together rallies for court days, keep people informed about what is happening in court, read and accurately interpret documents, etc.

The only person I personally have in mind for this position is Lisa. But that is a lot to put on her shoulders. Things are already messy amongst this dysfunctional forum & this dysfunctional fandom. It’s a full-time job managing a global movement. Lisa would be subject to ridicule, lawsuits, smears and threats from Team Con or anybody else who seems her a problem. If there can be established maybe a 3 person team to unite us, lead the way (collectively lead- not rely on 1 person someone has to answer to)  keep everything in line without becoming a dictator, then that’s what’s going to have to happen.

There are too many separate entities trying to do the same thing but in different ways, for varying reasons which is causing so much division and animosity. That has to stop. There are also definitely people who are not whom they claim to be, not standing for what they claim they are. Those people must be weeded out. Next virtual Free Britney rally/meeting should definitely address this.

This is impossible because it involves ego, character and interests.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

I have to say, this sh!tshow is making me look at the britneysgram ladies in a whole new light. And that light ain't flattering. 

Lol I want to make a comment about them but I am sure people will claim its mean. I don't want them warning points. I'll just leave this here and leave it to y'alls imagination.

cinderella GIF

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, Deode01 said:

How about being mad at the people that started this mess?   LOL you have nothing to say to the two accounts actually providing information AGAINST the conservatorship but let’s side with the butterfly posting bully, the can’t have his own opinion leader that was swayed into getting into a catty fight, and two women that havent said a peep in months, drop unsubstantiated bombs and disappear. 🤡

Lawyers For Britney can respond like they’ve been doing for 2 days, on their Twitter or their backup Instagram. The entire fandom doesn’t exist at this forum. They, just like FB LA & BG have their own place and followers. I’ve yet to see BG, FB or others coming here on the defense. LFB, FB LA & Britney’s Gram (many others) have contributed greatly to FB, but there has been reason for people to be suspicious of one, both or all of them. Neither has a clean slate as far as I’m concerned.

Constantly on the defense for two straight days. It gets you nowhere. If LFB wants to be caught up in their feelings for the foreseeable future then okay, be that way. **** it IDC. If LFB wants to focus on the subject at hand then do that. But try as they might, they can’t do both!! There’s enough distractions and drama without the NYE nonsense. They can clean up the mess in their own space (likewise for Britney’s Gram and anyone else starting ****), just don’t bring that **** over here.

Finally got the public and fan’s attention after 12 damn years and now there’s infighting over some petty ****?! I’m done with it and I’m done responding to you. Bye.

• Love 2

Why would BritneysGram want to "distract from real issues" when they were the ones beginning and continuously drawing the most attention to it when people (like those Its Britney ***** Podcast guys per example) kept belittling/condemning them for doing it?

Make it make sense.

Hell they had a whole episode of their podcast dedicated to another conservatorship case unrelated to Britney (well, not unrelated cuz Jodi was also the guardian for that old lady) precisely to cast a light on how prevalent that type of abuse is in the American judicial system. It's been pretty obvious where they stand since day 1 if you've been following from the jump.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

There's definitely some strange **** going on. It seemed like someone made the call and everyone else fell in line...

I am REALLY disappointed in everyone involved. The fact that this was a coordinated effort AND they chose NYE to do this I have been saying since the beginning seems personal. There's no reason why this couldn't wait a couple of days. Like you said...what warranted the sense of urgency? There's not even a huge court date on the horizon.

Seems to me like the gram girls are messy bottoms. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I guess certain people are trying to claim their stake in the narrative so there isn't any competition. I did notice in the online rally Kevin made note there are several projects/documentaries in the works. It seems to me like certain individuals are trying to lay the groundwork so that they're seen as the official heads of the movement.

the kid mero tea GIF by Desus & Mero

Money talks, I guess. Maybe everyone fell in line so quickly because they were guaranteed to be featured on something in the works.

Taking cues from the DNC, I see. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Replying to myself here but I think it's probably true what LFB is saying.

Allegedly/for entertainment purposes only~:

They broke the story about the PoM contract and that took credit and attention away from BG or whoever, which fudged whatever narrative they were trying to create in their upcoming Britney exposé. 

They can't have it look like they were caught slippin. It goes against whatever their narrative of preference is. We wouldn't know because they went MIA for most of the year. :) 

Where is my proof of these allegations, you might ask? Well, do you have any proof that what I am saying is NOT true? :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

I wonder how Britney feels about another unauthorized look into her life. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Love 1

all of this feeling like one giant PR stunt from all sides because all sides desperately want attention.

can these accounts just shut the **** up for once and do what they should be doing which is focusing on Britney? 

this petty drama helps NO ONE and only perpetuates that the movement is starting to falter and all it takes from vultures like Team CON is one moment of weakness.

they'll strike when they know they have an opportunity, so if you idiots want to help them take us down, by all means, go ahead! but if you actually WANT to help Britney, then do everyone a ****** favor and shut the **** up with your petty drama.

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

You wanted Jordan to take down this post... WTF is wrong with you??? Lawyers For Britney trying to pull a Lou Taylor “take down this post”. Screw you!! Who do you think you are? Who ARE YOU?! :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:
You claim to want this childish drama to stop but you’re the only ones still contributing to it!!! The irony! It’s coming across as you are trying to save face because you’re mad and embarrassed over whatever happened btwn you and Britney’s Gram. If you’re done with it then be done with it. Enough. Girl, bye!! Keep trying to clean up your mess on your own page. DO NOT come over here to dictate what Jordan allows on HIS forum. Take ur *** back to Twitter with this BS!!! FOH I’m tired of you!!:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

barack obama applause GIF by Obama

1 hour ago, lawyersforbritney said:

Can’t believe there is actually a thread about this on here. Guys, please, stop letting this whole thing serve as a distraction from real issues. That is exactly what they wanted. 

This was a planned attack on us by the “big accounts” (as they call themselves) and NONE of the claims are true. So if you’re wondering why they didn’t post ANY proof to substantiate their nonsense, it’s because it doesn’t exist. 

All we ever post is facts. When we are asked for our opinions, sometimes we give those too. But have we ever once said something untrue? Have we ever once mislead or been wrong about anything? 

This entire thing was orchestrated by clout hungry accounts that were angry because they felt we were overshadowing them. And then there’s @britneysgram who we didn’t trust since day one. They lied to us and claimed Cade is responsible for “the voicemail,” and then went on to slander our name for over a year. We have simply ignored them ever since. 

@freebritneyla believes that we owed it to all these other accounts to share court docs and other crucial information and consult with them before getting them out into the public. But we didn’t see the point in that. 

We also get a lot of crap for not collaborating with the movement more-attending rallies, participating in lives, etc. We appreciate all the hard work that goes into those, but we aren’t here for that. All along, we wanted our account to be used for posting and explaining court docs. That can be done without making it clear who is behind the account or trying to get credit for the work. There’s just no point in that. 

All this said, what’s most disturbing is that all these people were “plotting” this scheme for months, all while posing as our friends in a group chat where we all talked daily. Some of this is highlighted in one of Bk’s tweets here:

The people who posted this nonsense don’t actually believe we are pro cship. That simply wouldn’t make sense. They just needed reasons to “cancel” us and didn’t have any, so they came up with a bunch of total nonsense. (As if we’d ever put our law license at risk in order to “hack” a court hearing, I mean really?!)

We asked Jordan to take this entire post down due to privacy concerns, and he suggested we start a new thread to answer questions. But the truth is we just want all of this to stop. It is childish drama that should’ve never happened in the first place. So we thought we’d leave this comment, and only this comment, to clear up any doubt that people may have. 

Thank you to those of you who have defended us, we truly appreciate it. 

We all need to stop giving this “expose” any more attention/energy than we’ve already wasted on it. 

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year. 

“Can’t believe there is actually a thread about this on here”

Who do you think you are? Do you job and **** off back to Instagram & Twitter.

You are not the boss of any of us!

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Lawyers For Britney can respond like they’ve been doing for 2 days, on their Twitter or their backup Instagram. The entire fandom doesn’t exist at this forum. They, just like FB LA & BG have their own place and followers. I’ve yet to see BG, FB or others coming here on the defense. LFB, FB LA & Britney’s Gram (many others) have contributed greatly to FB, but there has been reason for people to be suspicious of one, both or all of them. Neither has a clean slate as far as I’m concerned.

Constantly on the defense for two straight days. It gets you nowhere. If LFB wants to be caught up in their feelings for the foreseeable future then okay, be that way. **** it IDC. If LFB wants to focus on the subject at hand then do that. But try as they might, they can’t do both!! There’s enough distractions and drama without the NYE nonsense. They can clean up the mess in their own space (likewise for Britney’s Gram and anyone else starting ****), just don’t bring that **** over here.

Finally got the public and fan’s attention after 12 damn years and now there’s infighting over some petty ****?! I’m done with it and I’m done responding to you. Bye.

Ok, the other side doesn’t have to be on the defense when they made the claims, so it’s best for them to stay mum and let the fallout play out.  But agree that LFB should go silent for a bit. At this point they have said their rebuttal.  I’m going back to investigating the conservatorship, it’s a lot more fun.  

• Love 1
On 12/31/2020 at 3:38 PM, Circuit said:

Someone DM’d me on twitter (I’m pretty sure they violated a court order so I’m not gonna disclose who LOL but I’m sure you can guess) in November and said that Lawyers For Britney is affiliated with Lou Taylor

I didn’t believe it completely until today tbh they’re pretty shady

NOT Lou Taylor with free britney bots :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Allegedly of course :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

41 minutes ago, Deode01 said:

Huh? They may not be publishing court docs every other week but they do keep fans informed, especially around the court dates, which is realistically when any substantial movement regarding the case will happen.

8 minutes ago, Deode01 said:

Ok, the other side doesn’t have to be on the defense when they made the claims, so it’s best for them to stay mum and let the fallout play out.  But agree that LFB should go silent for a bit. At this point they have said their rebuttal.  I’m going back to investigating the conservatorship, it’s a lot more fun.  

How is ANYTHING about Britney being under this conservatorship considered "fun"? ...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Huh? They may not be publishing court docs every other week but they do keep fans informed, especially around the court dates, which is realistically when any substantial movement regarding the case will happen.

How is ANYTHING about Britney being under a conservatorship considered "fun"? ...

Stop nitpicking- if you can’t pick up on nuance it’s more “fun” than arguing with people online. 💡