Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

17 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Thank you for agreeing with me. :) 

I said earlier as well that their new stance on the movement I think will be quite harmful. I personally am 100% against the conservatorship and I think it needs to be eradicated. However, there might be people in the movement who are more concerned with Jamie being removed. There are some people who would not have a problem with a neutral third party (like Bessemer) taking over as sole conservator of her finances, and Britney's personal conservatorship (controlling her day to day life) be removed. We need to remember that there are actually two conservatorships in place (a personal one and a financial one), as far as I remember.

The fact that they came out and decided to exclude everyone that wasn't 100% conforming to what their idea of #FreeBritney was and were ready to kick everyone out of the movement I thought was more damaging than anything else. Again, let me reiterate: I personally want her to be 100% free of conservatorship. But I am not going to drag anyone who might have a different viewpoint considering the fact that for the last 12 years we have mostly speculation to go on. It is definitely a sensitive issue and I understand that, but they pretty much told everyone who didn't 100% agree with them to **** off. 

Who are you referring to in that second part of your post? ThatSurpriseWitness? 

Did Billy B. get cancelled? I must have missed that. Please elaborate and spill the tea. I do believe that he needs to be exposed, tbh...

But I definitely agree with you. There are sociopaths in every movement. It wouldn't surprise me if some people are latching on to the movement for dear life because this is the most attention they've ever received in their lives. In a twisted way some of these people are using Britney for clout, I agree. Story of her life.

I forgot to respond about Billy. I loved him first but the same account I have not named said that he spoke ill of the movement and I just turned on him for it :/

I think there were quite a few that did so maybe he was half cancelled. I regret that now. 

• Love 1
Just now, MadameFreedom said:

Is it Britney The Sagi? Girl named Ryann? Because for me what you wrote rings this bell? She posts a lot of spiritual staff and had few interviews with media as well (like with a guy that interviewed Britney's brother )?

Haha if its the girl I am thinking of she is really pretty but something seems off. She has a creepy smile. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Newrie said:

I forgot to respond about Billy. I loved him first but the same account I have not named said that he spoke ill of the movement and I just turned on him for it :/

I think there were quite a few that did so maybe he was half cancelled. I regret that now. 

Don't regret that! He actually did speak ill of the movement AT one of the rallies.

I believe that he deserves to be fully exposed. He has been caught in multiple lies and tried to shame the fanbase. He says Britney is mad at us and that we are STEALING from her by not supporting Swimming in the Stars. He wants Team Con to get PAID.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Newrie said:

I don’t want to name her 😂😂😂. It is a big account that has done a lot of work on instagram related to Free Britney. It thought it was great initially but was put off by what I mentioned in this thread. I just thought I was the only one who considered this wrong as f. 

3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Oh **** girl I don't even see the option to message you.

@Jordan Miller can you fix this? 

Sometimes users randomly have that option disabled, it might be some sort of glitch.

And I think Britney The Sagi accused LFB of hacking her account and went so offensive on them just soon after BG post. And she is known for making lives quiet often on her Instagram. And for me her profile is a little bit too spiritual and does not seem so serious compered to BG,LA,FBLA,LFB.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Is it Britney The Sagi? Girl named Ryann? Because for me what you wrote rings this bell? She posts a lot of spiritual staff and had few interviews with media as well (like with a guy that interviewed Britney's brother )?

Have you not seen all of the posters with Stalinist communist symbols where Britney is being made the face of old school communism? And how quotes she has made is being twisted into a political message that she de facto did not say? Or how lyrics by her “Work *****” has been made into “Strike *****” together with a graphic design that looks like propaganda from Soviet?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Newrie said:

Have you not seen all of the posters with Stalinist communist symbols where Britney is being made the face of old school communism? And how quotes she has made is being twisted into a political message that she de facto did not say? Or how lyrics by her “Work *****” has been made into “Strike *****” together with a graphic design that looks like propaganda from Soviet?

Yes omg 🤦🏻‍♀️ this is exactly what I’m talking about also. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MadameFreedom said:

And I think Britney The Sagi accused LFB of hacking her account and went so offensive on them just soon after BG post. And she is known for making lives quiet often on her Instagram. And for me her profile is a little bit too spiritual and does not seem so serious compered to BG,LA,FBLA,LFB.

I have always gotten an off vibe from that one. She's one of the people I haven't followed from the get go. I only follow ThatSurpriseWitness, FreeBritneyLA, and Slo4n at this point.

But realistically now I think I'll just unfollow all these people and wait for the news to hit Exhale and put the pieces together from there. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 3
Just now, Karmickiss said:

Yes omg 🤦🏻‍♀️ this is exactly what I’m talking about also. 

Good. I have no idea if they are still up and I didn’t take any copies of them. I just thought that was really abusive to do to someone who is in Britney’s position where she probably can’t even see it, and certainly not defend herself or clarify anything. 

• Like 1
Just now, Newrie said:

Yeah ! I knew you were talking about her ! That's true ! And she keeps posting about this Supported Decision Making system when they are much important issue about CONservatorship that don't get enough of attention!

• Love 1
Just now, Newrie said:

Good. I have no idea if they are still up and I didn’t take any copies of them. I just thought that was really abusive to do to someone who is in Britney’s position where she probably can’t even see it, and certainly not defend herself or clarify anything. 

I think she was a part of the group of IG accounts with considerable followings who got taken down a while back. Like @MadameFreedom said she usually does livestreams about the movement and whatnot.

She never got her original account back and I think that’s where she’d post those communism-Britney remix graphics O.o

Now she is saying LFB hacked her account and she’s another one who posted the coordinated statement about LFB along with Britney’s Gram and others.

It’s just weird. I believe she had beef with some others in the FB movement as well I’ve seen a lot of the drama on Twitter.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Don't regret that! He actually did speak ill of the movement AT one of the rallies.

I believe that he deserves to be fully exposed. He has been caught in multiple lies and tried to shame the fanbase. He says Britney is mad at us and that we are STEALING from her by not supporting Swimming in the Stars. He wants Team Con to get PAID.

That was what I thought but now I also felt that, here I am criticising people for cancelling LFB after proofless slander, and I was so quick to judge Billy B myself. However, looking at him versus LFB I don’t think it is comparable, neither the reasons for cancelling them, or the extent of the response to them. LFB was openly slandered in a much more aggressive way than Billy.

5 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I think she was a part of the group of IG accounts with considerable followings who got taken down a while back. Like @MadameFreedom said she usually does livestreams about the movement and whatnot.

She never got her original account back and I think that’s where she’d post those communism-Britney remix graphics O.o

Now she is saying LFB hacked her account and she’s another one who posted the coordinated statement about LFB along with Britney’s Gram and others.

It’s just weird. I believe she had beef with some others in the FB movement as well I’ve seen a lot of the drama on Twitter.

Yeah, she blocked me the minute I disagreed with her. I have spoken to others that have said she deleted their comments when they were trying to have a conversation and defend themselves after she had misinterpreted them. However that becomes hearsay now, I know. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Newrie said:

That was what I thought but now I also felt that, here I am criticising people for cancelling LFB after proofless slander, and I was so quick to judge Billy B myself. However, looking at him versus LFB I don’t think it is comparable, neither the reasons for cancelling them, or the extent of the response to them. LFB was openly slandered in a much more aggressive way than Billy.

FWIW I don’t trust Billy myself but she definitely didn’t influence that in me. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:
My opinion on him is his own doing lol but I get what you mean. 

I think LFB has given us enough over time for us to step back and consider all possibilities right now.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I found some on her new account. It is in a series of memes that starts with “you better seize me *****”. I think these are bad but I have seen worse before. 

• Haha 3

She is also linking to a instagram page called comrade_spears That is full of memes about Britney and Stalinist symbols/typical design. One tweet That is quoted there starts with “Britney’s evolution from you better work *****’, to ‘strike and redistribute wealth’ ...”. What do they mean BRITNEY’s evolution?! She has been stripped of all her civil rights, why don’t they use Jennifer Lopez or Madonna? Because they are free women who are able to speak out and say if they agree or not? 

• Love 2

I'm confused, if the voicemail about Britney being held against her will was really from Cade then wouldn't Lou and TeamCon recognize his voice??? Would there have already been some drama about that? Makes no sense as to how Cade could be "outed" as the guy in the voicemail. I can't imagine he'd be that foolish since he'd be recognized immediately

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jessyrae7789 said:

One of the things I don't understand is the pre-written letter document that BG, FBLA, Ryann (freebritneythesagi), Leanne Simmons, Meg_Rad, FreeBritneyarabia, all posted around the exact same time. It seems it was some sort of coordinated effort. 

My brain is having a hard time making sense of everything that transpired on NYE. They should just be up front and honest about what ever the heck is going on...

It really was, there is a receipt, a screen recording on Twitter about a conversation group

• Like 2