Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

5 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Oh yes of course, silly me....the details about yourself. That have been verified and cross checked by BH’s security team. 

Vice Tv What GIF by STICK TO SPORTS

Clearly all the details in the world don't matter to you paranoid bullies. You would still accuse me of being "associated" with LFB no matter what. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Clearly all the details in the world don't matter to you paranoid bullies. You would still accuse me of being "associated" with LFB no matter what. 

Now you are the one projecting!

If you’re going to stick around, it would be a good idea to develop a good sense of humor. That’s my advice. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Another reason I don’t like LFB is they were shady towards Lisa McCartney because she questioned Sam Ingham intentions/ 10k a week and overall behaviour as Britney’s attorney. LFB keep defending Sam’s pay check and defend him by saying “he is doing his job now” :clownery_makeup_meme:

I wonder if Lisa knows him personally or knew of a reputation before Britney, that would be interesting

On 12/31/2020 at 9:45 PM, mannequin19 said:

this is just my theory, nothing to back it up.

i just feel like britney was constantly fed new lies in order to dissuade her from trying to dissolve the conservatorship. her kids being taken away, if she does _____ they'll let her be free after, etc etc. now that her children are decently close to 18, her kids cant really be used as pawns anymore. that in conjunction with being held against her will is what has really inspired her to take action imo. she has finally realized she will never be in control unless she truly fights for it

She didn’t fight back because of the POM contract required she remain in the conservatorship which was part of the BritneyLeaks documents that LFB released prior to this whole fiasco. If your curious about BG’s timing and seemingly out of no where attack it’s related to LFB exposing the information and beating them to the punch.  I like BG and am grateful for their release of the VM that was heard around the world ( regardless of who submitted, who the f cares) but they were immature as f when it came to this situation. IMO it was based on jealousy of LFB becoming so popular and releasing information no one else has - they wanted to be the “source”.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Deode01 said:

She didn’t fight back because of the POM contract required she remain in the conservatorship which was part of the BritneyLeaks documents that LFB released prior to this whole fiasco. If your curious about BG’s timing and seemingly out of no where attack it’s related to LFB exposing the information and beating them to the punch.  I like BG and am grateful for their release of the VM that was heard around the world ( regardless of who submitted, who the f cares) but they were immature as f when it came to this situation. IMO it was based on jealousy of LFB becoming so popular and releasing information no one else has - they wanted to be the “source”.

Sorry can you explain what the POM contract is? Mauybe I'm just tired but I'm forgetting

1 minute ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Sorry can you explain what the POM contract is? Mauybe I'm just tired but I'm forgetting

Sure, the Piece of Me (POM) was for her Las Vegas residency that ran from 2013-2018.  In the contract that was signed by the conservators (and not Britney) she was required to remain in the conservatorship and her participation would be inforced by a company they called ArtistCo. (Sorry I don’t remember the exact specifics and unfortunately their main account along with  the leaked documents was taken down). LFB were questioning the validity of the contract because her CONservatorship is only valid in CA and her show is in Las Vegas, Nevada. Hopefully it will come back up, I wish I took screenshots.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Deode01 said:

Sure, the Piece of Me (POM) was for her Las Vegas residency that ran from 2013-2018.  In the contract that was signed by the conservators (and not Britney) she was required to remain in the conservatorship and her participation would be inforced by a company they called ArtistCo. (Sorry I don’t remember the exact specifics and unfortunately their main account along with  the leaked documents was taken down). LFB were questioning the validity of the contract because her CONservatorship is only valid in CA and her show is in Las Vegas, Nevada. Hopefully it will come back up, I wish I took screenshots.

Oh duh, of course POM is piece of me. Thanks for clarifying :) Hopefully the documents will emerge again on someone's account.

The idea of a binding contract for someone in such a vulnerable situation fills me with so much anxiety. So much pressure.

1 minute ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Oh duh, of course POM is piece of me. Thanks for clarifying :) Hopefully the documents will emerge again on someone's account.

The idea of a binding contract for someone in such a vulnerable situation fills me with so much anxiety. So much pressure.

It may not have been an explicit requirement but it was either implied or it was part of Artistco and insurance - I wish I remembered more.  

My advice to people in this movement is to stop being sheep. You don’t just cancel someone because someone told you too. Look into the situation and analysis first then make an educated conclusion. That’s my PSA. LFB was providing tons of useful information people are too quick to jump on the cancel culture band wagon.

• Like 9
3 hours ago, Deode01 said:

My advice to people in this movement is to stop being sheep. You don’t just cancel someone because someone told you too. Look into the situation and analysis first then make an educated conclusion. That’s my PSA. LFB was providing tons of useful information people are too quick to jump on the cancel culture band wagon.

This is the thing - both LFB and BG have made significant contributions to the FreeBritney movement. I think both are also wrong in how they have handled their personal arguments with one another, from the outside it seems somewhat petty. 

They both need to remember this is all for Britney, first and foremost. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
52 minutes ago, Modcl said:

This is the thing - both LFB and BG have made significant contributions to the FreeBritney movement. I think both are also wrong in how they have handled their personal arguments with one another, from the outside it seems somewhat petty. 

They both need to remember this is all for Britney, first and foremost. 

At the end of the day I would say LFB causes more damage by stupidly namedropping Cade :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: Britney has so little friends and this for sure caused Jamie & co to cut off contact from him (if they didn’t already know). I also wonder why they named it Shade Hudson? I know he has some disturbing allegations against him in his work place but he DID help the movement by leaving that voicemail. I just wanna know why they thought we would be mad about that :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: like all y’all did was put a name to a face. And honestly made the situation more disturbing by telling us it wasn’t some random paralegal but rather someone who knows her in person :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

also.....Just wanna play devils advocate here: why are we cancelling LFB for hacking into the video call but just a few months ago you guys were STANNING the people who were pressing their ears up to the courthouse doors? Also wukemon was approving of that behavior if I recall claiming “it’s the public’s right to know” but is shaming LFB for hacking into the court hearing? I don’t get it. The hypocrisy here is.... :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: shame on all three parties. I understand BritneysGram reasoning for not releasing the Cade Hudson story (for ethical reasonings) but shame on LFB for leaking that story and shame on them for hacking into the court hearing. Shame on BritneysGram for knowing for so long and not telling anyone til their “exclusivity” for a story got out. As for Wukemon: Shame on him for advocating for “old fashioned” hacking: pressing your ears up against the door. Shame on him for jumping on the LFB cancel bandwagon for hacking into the hearing when he was advocating on our forum doing the SAME THING

BLESS these three parties for how far they’ve come with our movement. I, so many others, and BRITNEY FRICKEN SPEARS are eternally grateful for their actions. With that said her life was DESTROYED by lack of ethics and it sure isn’t going to be fixed by lack of ethics. The hypocrisy and pointless **** measuring contest amongst them is DISGUSTING and just sad. Thank y’all for everything but dear GOD please be better :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

At the end of the day I would say LFB causes more damage by stupidly namedropping Cade :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: Britney has so little friends and this for sure caused Jamie & co to cut off contact from him (if they didn’t already know). I also wonder why they named it Shade Hudson? I know he has some disturbing allegations against him in his work place but he DID help the movement by leaving that voicemail. I just wanna know why they thought we would be mad about that :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: like all y’all did was put a name to a face. And honestly made the situation more disturbing by telling us it wasn’t some random paralegal but rather someone who knows her in person :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

also.....Just wanna play devils advocate here: why are we cancelling LFB for hacking into the video call but just a few months ago you guys were STANNING the people who were pressing their ears up to the courthouse doors? Also wukemon was approving of that behavior if I recall claiming “it’s the public’s right to know” but is shaming LFB for hacking into the court hearing? I don’t get it. The hypocrisy here is.... :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: shame on all three parties. I understand BritneysGram reasoning for not releasing the Cade Hudson story (for ethical reasonings) but shame on LFB for leaking that story and shame on them for hacking into the court hearing. Shame on BritneysGram for knowing for so long and not telling anyone til their “exclusivity” for a story got out. As for Wukemon: Shame on him for advocating for “old fashioned” hacking: pressing your ears up against the door. Shame on him for jumping on the LFB cancel bandwagon for hacking into the hearing when he was advocating on our forum doing the SAME THING

BLESS these three parties for how far they’ve come with our movement. I, so many others, and BRITNEY FRICKEN SPEARS are eternally grateful for their actions. With that said her life was DESTROYED by lack of ethics and it sure isn’t going to be fixed by lack of ethics. The hypocrisy and pointless **** measuring contest amongst them is DISGUSTING and just sad. Thank y’all for everything but dear GOD please be better :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Agree, all sides could have handled the situation better.  It really should have been kept private between them. 

But the larger portion of blame belongs with BG, IMO. They went HARD at LFB, literally out of the gate and didn’t seem to consider the fallout. Come on, of course that was gonna elicit a triggered response. We can all Monday-morning quarterback LFB response, but i can’t tell you in the the moment, given the same circumstances, and the public & personal nature of the attack - I could of refrained. 

Also, we have no proof that LFB hacked into that call. The picture Kevin provided came from one of the BG ladies. I like Kevin but suspect he is being misguided by one of the others (not Leanne and not Meg)...another person that went hard on the attack and blamed LFB of hacking their account, with full conviction and zero proof. 

I sense that we’ll probably have to agree to disagree on some of this. You know what they say about opinions, .....we all got em.

At the of the day, what can we learn from this? Act like an adult, think before you post and respect people/privacy.  Try, for the love of God, to resolve disputes privately. If it’s FreeBritney related - consider if it will help or harm Britney. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Lou and her Trojan horses. This could be debated, but I am lazy today. My only comment is this: not all the freeBritney supporters care. There are people who do, but there are people who like the attention of being in the midst of what they regard as celebrity drama and relevance, not the tragic lose of a human being rights. So, question everything before falling for this or that. People are tricky and cunning, specially when there are interests and agendas and things to win. 

• Love 8