Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

10 hours ago, Modcl said:

This is the thing - both LFB and BG have made significant contributions to the FreeBritney movement. I think both are also wrong in how they have handled their personal arguments with one another, from the outside it seems somewhat petty. 

They both need to remember this is all for Britney, first and foremost. 

Yes I agree. I can’t believe how people just jump onboard when someone is slandered. No proof has been shared, it is all just wild interpretations of supposed INTENTIONS by a post that LFB has made. I can’t believe so many let these clout thirsty drama queens get away with it. Because this reminds me of Donald Trump and how he always has attacked people he wants to take down, accusing them for the very things HIMSELF is guilty of. **** cancel culture and let’s focusing on freeing Britney!

• Love 6
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, Deode01 said:

Sure, the Piece of Me (POM) was for her Las Vegas residency that ran from 2013-2018.  In the contract that was signed by the conservators (and not Britney) she was required to remain in the conservatorship and her participation would be inforced by a company they called ArtistCo. (Sorry I don’t remember the exact specifics and unfortunately their main account along with  the leaked documents was taken down). LFB were questioning the validity of the contract because her CONservatorship is only valid in CA and her show is in Las Vegas, Nevada. Hopefully it will come back up, I wish I took screenshots.

What do we know about ArtistCo as a company?

Who ran it, and what was their function?

Also, this makes me wonder about the Domination contract.

Obviously, the same stipulations must have been in it?

13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What do we know about ArtistCo as a company?

Who ran it, and what was their function?

Also, this makes me wonder about the Domination contract.

Obviously, the same stipulations must have been in it?

Yes....you are on the right track.

“Artistco” is Atara Tours Inc. which is a Britney business run by the CONservatorship. As Meaner 03 was trying to point out before BG’s got everyone’s panties in a bunch, Atara Tours originally listed James and Andrew Wallet as officers but this was the only Britney business changed back to Britney as the CEO. She’s been literally stripped off of everything else.  This lead both LFB and Meaner to believe that the Domination contract is probably very similar to POM so they may have switched it quickly to Britney to avoid liability. 

• Love 3

One of the things I don't understand is the pre-written letter document that BG, FBLA, Ryann (freebritneythesagi), Leanne Simmons, Meg_Rad, FreeBritneyarabia, all posted around the exact same time. It seems it was some sort of coordinated effort. 

My brain is having a hard time making sense of everything that transpired on NYE. They should just be up front and honest about what ever the heck is going on...

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Modcl said:

This is the thing - both LFB and BG have made significant contributions to the FreeBritney movement. I think both are also wrong in how they have handled their personal arguments with one another, from the outside it seems somewhat petty. 

They both need to remember this is all for Britney, first and foremost. 

While that is true I do appreciate now knowing LFB was saying stuff like "while conservatorship abuse exists, it is NOT what's happening in Britney's case" and going around calling King to her court-appointed lawyer, someone who has been more than compliant for over a DECADE to the ABUSE Britney has been under. 

That is pretty inexcusable, hurtful and misleading as hell to people following the case through their page so I'm glad BG called them out. And besides, it's not like they kept being messy and immature like LFB have with how they reacted since then. BG themselves have had accusations thrown at them since the moment they broke the story and never behaved like them on social media.

• Like 5
35 minutes ago, Deode01 said:

“Artistco” is Atara Tours Inc. which is a Britney business run by the CONservatorship. As Meaner 03 was trying to point out before BG’s got everyone’s panties in a bunch, Atara Tours originally listed James and Andrew Wallet as officers but this was the only Britney business changed back to Britney as the CEO. She’s been literally stripped off of everything else.  This lead both LFB and Meaner to believe that the Domination contract is probably very similar to POM so they may have switched it quickly to Britney to avoid liability. 

I forgot to add in the contract ArtistCo’s role was to cause the artist to be on stage and perform at the specified times. The wording used is “shall cause”, this term is generally used to impose on a contract party an obligation to cause a controlled entity to do something. 
If Domination contract was the same, by changing her to CEO of a as Altara (aka Artistco), this means Britney is liable for the cancellation not Jamie/Andrew.

• Love 1
Just now, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

While that is true I do appreciate now knowing LFB was saying stuff like "while conservatorship abuse exists, it is NOT what's happening in Britney's case" and going around calling King to her court-appointed lawyer, someone who has been more than compliant for over a DECADE to the ABUSE Britney has been under. 

That is pretty inexcusable, hurtful and misleading as hell to people following the case so I'm glad BG called them out. And besides, it's not like they kept being messy and immature like LFB responded since then. BG themselves have had accusations thrown at them since the moment they broke the story and never behaved like this on social media.

Stop sweating the small stuff. They’ve explained this point numerous times, they were pointing out the abuse is coming from Jamie and his lawyers in this case. If you can’t get over this and see the bigger picture than I can’t help you. This was taken out of context and used to take them down.  If you don’t believe it - stay with this useless point, the rest of us have bigger fish to fry.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Deode01 said:

Stop sweating the small stuff. They’ve explained this point numerous times, they were pointing out the abuse is coming from Jamie and his lawyers in this case. If you can’t get over this and see the bigger picture than I can’t help you. This was taken out of context and used to take them down.  If you don’t believe it - stay with this useless point, the rest of us have bigger fish to fry.

But the abuse is not just coming from them, even if they're the main perpetrators there were a lot of other players that allowed (and continue to allow) such disgusting abuse to happen via the corrupt legal system in the first place. That wasn't "small stuff" and I read the full post, that was a beyond STUPID thing to say with a straight face no matter the context, just like the Kingham nickname.

If it wasn't for BG most of us probably wouldn't even be here right now talking about this to begin with whether you'll admit it or not, so for LFB to also claim the voicemail was faked and whatnot is ALSO an extremely unhelpful unnecessary comment. And that's a lot of stupid commentary already coming from them.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Jessyrae7789 said:

One of the things I don't understand is the pre-written letter document that BG, FBLA, Ryann (freebritneythesagi), Leanne Simmons, Meg_Rad, FreeBritneyarabia, all posted around the exact same time. It seems it was some sort of coordinated effort. 

My brain is having a hard time making sense of everything that transpired on NYE. They should just be up front and honest about what ever the heck is going on...

I definitely agree. Right now I’m disappointed in both BG & LFB.

BG and co. for dropping a bomb as you all have said on NYE and then dipping, leaving us all confused when they’ve been pretty quiet. 

LFB for not taking the high road if what they argue is true. They were on Twitter calling people names and let’s face it- they do call him Kingham, posted a skincare ad for Lynne or w/e and made that abuse comment that people find questionable considering they make graphics saying- Ingham approved, Lynne approved etc. So people have a right to be like wtf? The Cade thing is insane but believable to me. What a plot twist if true.

Then LFB IG being gone which they said BG hacked and BG & co. saying LFB hacked THEM.

This is absolutely bananas no wonder this thread is so long, and I stanned LFB so now this entire thing has me looking at all parties sideways until more concrete receipts are brought and not he said she said jealousy blahblah.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

But the abuse is not just coming from them, even if they're the main perpetrators there were a lot of other players that allowed (and continue to allow) such disgusting abuse to happen via the corrupt legal system in the first place. That wasn't "small stuff" and I read the full post, that was a beyond STUPID thing to say with a straight face no matter the context, just like the Kingham nickname.

If it wasn't for BG most of us probably wouldn't even be here right now talking about this to begin with whether you'll admit it or not, so for LFB to also claim the voicemail was faked and whatnot is ALSO an extremely unhelpful unnecessary comment. And that's a lot of stupid commentary already coming from them.

They claimed the voicemail was “fake” in the sense that it wasn’t a paralegal that really reported it.  They were not saying that the information the person provided was untrue. It was a ruse to get the information out but the paralegal didn’t exist.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Deode01 said:

Ah.

Atara Tours has been around since the FF era.

That's Jamie's big money maker. The conservatorship only pays him so much, but his Tour Manager position is what rakes in the cash.

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

• Love 1
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I definitely agree. Right now I’m disappointed in both BG & LFB.

BG and co. for dropping a bomb as you all have said on NYE and then dipping, leaving us all confused when they’ve been pretty quiet. 

LFB for not taking the high road if what they argue is true. They were on Twitter calling people names and let’s face it- they do call him Kingham, posted a skincare ad for Lynne or w/e and made that abuse comment that people find questionable considering they make graphics saying- Ingham approved, Lynne approved etc. So people have a right to be like wtf? The Cade thing is insane but believable to me. What a plot twist if true.

Then LFB IG being gone which they said BG hacked and BG & co. saying LFB hacked THEM.

This is absolutely bananas no wonder this thread is so long, and I stanned LFB so now this entire thing has me looking at all parties sideways until more concrete receipts are brought and not he said she said jealousy blahblah.

But what else do you want BG to say exactly? Their post was enough and not confusing at all? They posted their thoughts and warned fans of what they believe regarding that other account. We can judge and form our opinions after that, I'm not gonna report LFB's account or call them names. I'm glad they apparently managed to get their hands on and share some docs explaining stuff but I'm also gonna question what they do share and the commentary/how they share it from now on when I never really paid much attention before. LFB also had the chance to react and respond and yet they made a fool out of themselves.

I'm also sort of glad something like that was said because I've had this feeling lately with certain social media posts that some fans seem to just want Jamie out and might be wondering more frequently whether Britney is ok with the cship as long as he's not involved...

9 minutes ago, Deode01 said:

They claimed the voicemail was “fake” in the sense that it wasn’t a paralegal that really reported it.  They were not saying that the information the person provided was untrue. It was a ruse to get the information out but the paralegal didn’t exist.  

And what exactly do they (or anyone) gain with them saying that? Seems like what they mean with stuff they post needs to be explained a lot, that says enough.

• Love 2

I have a quetion, a very simple question. When did this animosity between BG, FreeBritneyLA and LFB start? LFB was literally throwing a bunch of pizzas to every fan in the courthouse every date.

What I know is that I really like the content of LFBs page and meaner03 and I'm not ashamed of saying.

On the other hand no one should say "we want them out from the movement". Who are Kevin from FreeBritneyLA to say something like this? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

no one is a saint in this story 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ah.

Atara Tours has been around since the FF era.

That's Jamie's big money maker. The conservatorship only pays him so much, but his Tour Manager position is what rakes in the cash.

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

Thank you!!  This is the stuff we need, not the distraction that was caused by BG and some FB “leaders” for clout. 

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, Deode01 said:

Oh, ****!

I just read the content of the Instagram post itself.

The Domination contract...

Were there liability issues going on with it? 

If Atara Tours couldn't deliver Britney onto the stage for Domination, was Atara going to be held liable?

Did Jamie and Andrew Wallet remove their names quickly so that they wouldn't be personally liable in any way? 

Atara is an LLC, meaning there is no personal LEGAL liability...

But is there some connection here between Andrew Wallet's sudden departure and the contract itself?

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Jessyrae7789 said:

I didn’t make the connection that it was coordinated amongst them - which makes it even more appalling.  LFB were completely blindsided hence their emotional response. Wish they had been able to walk away at that moment to cool down before posting but that’s easier said then done. 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh, ****!

I just read the content of the Instagram post itself.

The Domination contract...

Were there liability issues going on with it? 

If Atara Tours couldn't deliver Britney onto the stage for Domination, was Atara going to be held liable?

Did Jamie and Andrew Wallet remove their names quickly so that they wouldn't be personally liable in any way? 

Atara is an LLC, meaning there is no personal LEGAL liability...

But is there some connection here between Andrew Wallet's sudden departure and the contract itself?

I’m not a lawyer (and I’m not LFB in case anyone is wondering, I just don’t like to see scams and I’m analytical) so are you saying that because it’s an LLC it doesn’t matter who is the officer? Maybe it’s because Britney is conserved and can’t be deposed? Which would add additional insulation from liability. 

Yes would also agree that it’s tied into wallet’s departure. We’ve got most of the pieces of this puzzle...but some are still missing.