Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

38 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

But what else do you want BG to say exactly? Their post was enough and not confusing at all? They posted their thoughts and warned fans of what they believe regarding that other account. We can judge and form our opinions after that, I'm not gonna report LFB's account or call them names. I'm glad they apparently managed to get their hands on and share some docs explaining stuff but I'm also gonna question what they do share and the commentary/how they share it from now on when I never really paid much attention before. LFB also had the chance to react and respond and yet they made a fool out of themselves.

I'm also sort of glad something like that was said because I've had this feeling lately with certain social media posts that some fans seem to just want Jamie out and might be wondering more frequently whether Britney is ok with the cship as long as he's not involved...

And what exactly do they (or anyone) gain with them saying that? Seems like what they mean with stuff they post needs to be explained a lot, that says enough.

I’m not saying their post was confusing, but the situation itself is because they have been quiet for so long and now this. For example that screenshot of the court hearing it could have been anyone in there going off that screenshot alone and even (Kevin?) said he understands it’s his word against theirs. 

I guess time will finish telling us. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Deode01 said:

I’m not a lawyer (and I’m not LFB in case anyone is wondering, I just don’t like to see scams and I’m analytical) so are you saying that because it’s an LLC it doesn’t matter who is the officer? Maybe it’s because Britney is conserved and can’t be deposed? Which would add additional insulation from liability. 

Yes would also agree that it’s tied into wallet’s departure. We’ve got most of the pieces of this puzzle...but some are still missing.

I'm thinking back to the Onyx Hotel tour.

Britney injured her knee...or at least, allowed that to be the excuse for cancelling the tour.

The insurance company attempted to avoid paying out on that claim, because they alleged that her knee was a pre-existing condition.

https://nypost.com/2005/02/08/britney-in-9m-battle/

It always made me wonder if that tour was used to justify to the courts why the permanent conservatorship was necessary for the Circus tour. 

As for the LLC...

There has to be a reason why Britney would suddenly be made CEO of Atara Tours, and only that company. Why not all of the other LLC's that Jamie and Andrew Wallet controlled for the first 11 years of the conservatorship?

If it's that easy to list Britney's name as President, why has she not been the President of all of her LLC's for the past 12 years?

Is there some connection here with the Domination contract, and who maintains liability if she never does make it onto the stage?

Andrew Wallet wanted out pretty fast, and seemed to imply that there would be damage to Britney in some way if he couldn't be released quickly.

Was he concerned about mental damage...or financial?

And was he more concerned about Britney...or himself?

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm thinking back to the Onyx Hotel tour.

Britney injured her knee...or at least, allowed that to be the excuse for cancelling the tour.

The insurance company attempted to avoid paying out on that claim, because they alleged that her knee was a pre-existing condition.

https://nypost.com/2005/02/08/britney-in-9m-battle/

It always made me wonder if that tour was used to justify to the courts why the permanent conservatorship was necessary for the Circus tour. 

As for the LLC...

There has to be a reason why Britney would suddenly be made CEO of Atara Tours, and only that company. Why not all of the other LLC's that Jamie and Andrew Wallet controlled for the first 11 years of the conservatorship?

If it's that easy to list Britney's name as President, why has she not been the President of all of her LLC's for the past 12 years?

Is there some connection here with the Domination contract, and who maintains liability if she never does make it onto the stage?

Andrew Wallet wanted out pretty fast, and seemed to imply that there would be damage to Britney in some way if he couldn't be released quickly.

Was he concerned about mental damage...or financial?

And was he more concerned about Britney...or himself?

I just want to say that I LOVE talking to you, your a wealth of information and it’s literally addictive.  These are great questions!  
I need to do a bit of research and I’ll circle back on this. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Anyone with critical thinking skills should have been able to see that for what it was.

I have no idea what happened behind the scenes. LFB could be shady as hell for all I know.

But BritneysGram and the rest did a coordinated attack and provided 0 receipts to their claims. To do it on NYE and already have graphics ready to support said cancellation I thought was completely childish and immature. I think it's really ugly. If I were LFB I'd be pissed, too. They bought pizza for all of those people while they were rallying in front of the court house in California and helped them trademark their names. 

Watching 30 something year olds act like cliquish 15 year olds is not the vibe. So unfortunately I have lost interest in actively participating in the Free Britney movement. And by that, I mean paying attention to any of these people, including LFB & BG. They better get their **** together because this is the first sign of when movements start to go south. Lots of over-inflated egos making people lose sight of what it is they're fighting for. 

Well said! 👏👏👏👏👏👏!

I have not always agreed with everything that LFB have said, for example I am critical of Britney’s entire family and my view of conservatorships is more radical than most people’s; I want them GONE. But disagreeing over certain things does not mean I don’t still respect them and am grateful for all of their PROOF provided in court documents! I actually think another big account is absolutely horrible in how she deals with Britney’s face, music and name to promote her own agenda. She is basically using Britney to get her OWN message out and becoming a name herself, and I think she is throwing stones in a glasshouse with her wild allegations about LFB. She cancelled Billy B too and I fell for that, but this time I’m like, NO.

No more cancelling of people that voice #freebritney, focus on the common enemy instead..! Unless some of these people that have slandered LFB doesn’t even want her free, because their time in the limelight and being able to use Britney to rally for communism (!) will end if she becomes a free person. 

2 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Well said! 👏👏👏👏👏👏!

I have not always agreed with everything that LFB have said, for example I am critical of Britney’s entire family and my view of conservatorships is more radical than most people’s; I want them GONE. But disagreeing over certain things does not mean I don’t still respect them and am grateful for all of their PROOF provided in court documents! I actually think another big account is absolutely horrible in how she deals with Britney’s face, music and name to promote her own agenda. She is basically using Britney to get her OWN message out and becoming a name herself, and I think she is throwing stones in a glasshouse with her wild allegations about LFB. She cancelled Billy B too and I fell for that, but this time I’m like, NO.

No more cancelling of people that voice #freebritney, focus on the common enemy instead..! Unless some of these people that have slandered LFB doesn’t even want her free, because their time in the limelight and being able to use Britney to rally for communism (!) will end if she becomes a free person. 

I think I know who you’re talking about & I see it, too. Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

I definitely agree. Right now I’m disappointed in both BG & LFB.

BG and co. for dropping a bomb as you all have said on NYE and then dipping, leaving us all confused when they’ve been pretty quiet. 

LFB for not taking the high road if what they argue is true. They were on Twitter calling people names and let’s face it- they do call him Kingham, posted a skincare ad for Lynne or w/e and made that abuse comment that people find questionable considering they make graphics saying- Ingham approved, Lynne approved etc. So people have a right to be like wtf? The Cade thing is insane but believable to me. What a plot twist if true.

Then LFB IG being gone which they said BG hacked and BG & co. saying LFB hacked THEM.

This is absolutely bananas no wonder this thread is so long, and I stanned LFB so now this entire thing has me looking at all parties sideways until more concrete receipts are brought and not he said she said jealousy blahblah.

As a survivor of both domestic abuse that included bullying from relatives and friends online, I get why anyone that is slandered in public, online, with a whole bunch of people jumping onboard to attack them, will respond to it. I think it is always justified to defend yourself in proportion to the attack, and this was a major attack. And they do focus on Britney’s cause now, still. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

I think I know who you’re talking about & I see it, too. Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thank god. I thought I was the only one who was appalled. I’d think it would be horrible to use photos and misquotes from Britney to rally for anything, hamburgers, Hare Krishna, Hells Angels, Levi’s, whatever. She is locked up and silenced with all her civil rights taken away. The movement says it is trafficking to use her labour when she is an unfree person (agree on that), but it is also very, VERY wrong to use Britney to promote yourself, your personal new age views or political views. Let Britney decide if she is even into politics when she is free and let HER choose her own political views in that case! And when it comes to spirituality, let that be Britney’s business if she wants to share them when she is free. She might have secretely be drawn to Islam during all these years for all we know, it is not up to faces of #freebritney to speak out on her spirituality 🤬🤬🤬

• Love 3
  • Like 1

i mean i followed lfb before all this and i didn’t see any toxic behavior from them... i honestly believe people are just wanting fame or attention and moved away from the reason they started the whole freebritney thing anyways.. ima just play it by ear, because now that **** like this hit the fan, it’s going to be hard to keep ur personal agenda a secret.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Well said! 👏👏👏👏👏👏!

Thank you for agreeing with me. :) 

I said earlier as well that their new stance on the movement I think will be quite harmful. I personally am 100% against the conservatorship and I think it needs to be eradicated. However, there might be people in the movement who are more concerned with Jamie being removed. There are some people who would not have a problem with a neutral third party (like Bessemer) taking over as sole conservator of her finances, and Britney's personal conservatorship (controlling her day to day life) be removed. We need to remember that there are actually two conservatorships in place (a personal one and a financial one), as far as I remember.

The fact that they came out and decided to exclude everyone that wasn't 100% conforming to what their idea of #FreeBritney was and were ready to kick everyone out of the movement I thought was more damaging than anything else. Again, let me reiterate: I personally want her to be 100% free of conservatorship. But I am not going to drag anyone who might have a different viewpoint considering the fact that for the last 12 years we have mostly speculation to go on. It is definitely a sensitive issue and I understand that, but they pretty much told everyone who didn't 100% agree with them to **** off. 

Who are you referring to in that second part of your post? ThatSurpriseWitness? 

Did Billy B. get cancelled? I must have missed that. Please elaborate and spill the tea. I do believe that he needs to be exposed, tbh...

But I definitely agree with you. There are sociopaths in every movement. It wouldn't surprise me if some people are latching on to the movement for dear life because this is the most attention they've ever received in their lives. In a twisted way some of these people are using Britney for clout, I agree. Story of her life.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Newrie said:

As a survivor of both domestic abuse that included bullying from relatives and friends online, I get why anyone that is slandered in public, online, with a whole bunch of people jumping onboard to attack them, will respond to it. I think it is always justified to defend yourself in proportion to the attack, and this was a major attack. And they do focus on Britney’s cause now, still. 

Yeah I can understand that. When it first happened I didn’t realize how coordinated the multiple accounts posts were and now it just leaves me feeling weird.

I think in a movement like this supporters should not be left in the dark and there absolutely should not be cliques.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i mean i followed lfb before all this and i didn’t see any toxic behavior from them... i honestly believe people are just wanting fame or attention and moved away from the reason they started the whole freebritney thing anyways.. ima just play it by ear, because now that **** like this hit the fan, it’s going to be hard to keep ur personal agenda a secret.

To be honest, I think it's a little sus that an account with 6 points and 6 posts shows up to this thread to defend LFB. Like I said, the past 24 hours is not the day new accounts want to be showing up to offer up their opinions when drama is going down. :clownery_makeup_meme::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Thank god. I thought I was the only one who was appalled. I’d think it would be horrible to use photos and misquotes from Britney to rally for anything, hamburgers, Hare Krishna, Hells Angels, Levi’s, whatever. She is locked up and silenced with all her civil rights taken away. The movement says it is trafficking to use her labour when she is an unfree person (agree on that), but it is also very, VERY wrong to use Britney to promote yourself, your personal new age views or political views. Let Britney decide if she is even into politics when she is free and let HER choose her own political views in that case! And when it comes to spirituality, let that be Britney’s business if she wants to share them when she is free. She might have secretely be drawn to Islam during all these years for all we know, it is not up to faces of #freebritney to speak out on her spirituality 🤬🤬🤬

GIRL, spill or someone PM me. @Karmickiss??

WHO is this person talking about? lmao :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

WHO is this person talking about? lmao :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

I don’t want to name her 😂😂😂. It is a big account that has done a lot of work on instagram related to Free Britney. It thought it was great initially but was put off by what I mentioned in this thread. I just thought I was the only one who considered this wrong as f. 

11 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Thank you for agreeing with me. :) 

I said earlier as well that their new stance on the movement I think will be quite harmful. I personally am 100% against the conservatorship and I think it needs to be eradicated. However, there might be people in the movement who are more concerned with Jamie being removed. There are some people who would not have a problem with a neutral third party (like Bessemer) taking over as sole conservator of her finances, and Britney's personal conservatorship (controlling her day to day life) be removed. We need to remember that there are actually two conservatorships in place (a personal one and a financial one), as far as I remember.

The fact that they came out and decided to exclude everyone that wasn't 100% conforming to what their idea of #FreeBritney was and were ready to kick everyone out of the movement I thought was more damaging than anything else. Again, let me reiterate: I personally want her to be 100% free of conservatorship. But I am not going to drag anyone who might have a different viewpoint considering the fact that for the last 12 years we have mostly speculation to go on. It is definitely a sensitive issue and I understand that, but they pretty much told everyone who didn't 100% agree with them to **** off. 

Who are you referring to in that second part of your post? ThatSurpriseWitness? 

Did Billy B. get cancelled? I must have missed that. Please elaborate and spill the tea. I do believe that he needs to be exposed, tbh...

But I definitely agree with you. There are sociopaths in every movement. It wouldn't surprise me if some people are latching on to the movement for dear life because this is the most attention they've ever received in their lives. In a twisted way some of these people are using Britney for clout, I agree. Story of her life.

Oh no! Def not Thatsurprisewitness, I like her and think she is being reasonable! 

yes, I have disagreed with LFB about Lynne as I said. But I thought they still do good for Britney. I hope you are not reffering to me as the suspicious person with 6 points that is showing up to defend LFB 😂

I haven’t been logged in for a while and I have hardly been on instagram for weeks so this drama came as a complete surprise to me today. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

5 minutes ago, Newrie said:

I don’t want to name her 😂😂😂. It is a big account that has done a lot of work on instagram related to Free Britney. It thought it was great initially but was put off by what I mentioned in this thread. I just thought I was the only one who considered this wrong as f. 

Is it Britney The Sagi? Girl named Ryann? Because for me what you wrote rings this bell? She posts a lot of spiritual staff and had few interviews with media as well (like with a guy that interviewed Britney's brother )?

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Bigno said:

My only comment is this: not all the freeBritney supporters care. There are people who do, but there are people who like the attention of being in the midst of what they regard as celebrity drama and relevance, not the tragic lose of a human being rights. So, question everything before falling for this or that. People are tricky and cunning, specially when there are interests and agendas and things to win. 

I agree, its why I tend to stay away from the youtber and tik tok informers. Most of that info is click baity and conspiracy led.

In fact I dont even go to ig for info on my own. All the info I get is from here. I know if its important it will be discussed here and if its BullS people here will call it out. If I find something questionable or im confused on something then that's when ill go look for more info.

2 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

But the abuse is not just coming from them, even if they're the main perpetrators there were a lot of other players that allowed (and continue to allow) such disgusting abuse to happen via the corrupt legal system in the first place. That wasn't "small stuff" and I read the full post, that was a beyond STUPID thing to say with a straight face no matter the context, just like the Kingham nickname.

If it wasn't for BG most of us probably wouldn't even be here right now talking about this to begin with whether you'll admit it or not, so for LFB to also claim the voicemail was faked and whatnot is ALSO an extremely unhelpful unnecessary comment. And that's a lot of stupid commentary already coming from them.

I agree with you. The small stuff is what makes up the bigger picture. And if we're really looking at the bigger picture this is way beyond just Britneys situation. If we as a fan base play this the right way her situation can help ALOT of people who have suffered conservatorship abuse. It is a real unfortunate thing that has happened and continues to happen and it never get exposed because it so rare. These little details matter.

I wasn't sire of what LFB meant when they said the voicemail was fake. Maybe I missed it but by them saying that makes it look like BG was lying. It wasn't made clear that the person that said it wasnt a paralegal and that the info was real and that could have been from the heat of the moment of them trying to defend themselves so I get it, but it is harmful to say things like that when thats the source of this whole resurge in the movement.

Is anyone able to recap the facts we have so far. So much has been spewed out that last 24 hours it hard to keep up.

Do we know if the paralegal was in fact made up?

Was it really cade or do we not know?

• Love 2