Camila Cabello posts photo kissing Shawn Mendes: "I’ve learned a lot about love with this guy"

19 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I agree it's so forced and in our faces all the time but it doesn't seem genuine. Like that time they were out walking at a snail's pace so the paparazzi would photograph them together. It's so odd.

Most people don't think they'd be anything Shawn started out as her bestie, Shawn Mendes keeps getting trolled about being gay and there's a lot to prove, it's just like how we got all those make-out footage of Justin and Hailey when they first started with each other and after the weeding. Most don't believe what they see or thought it was a plot to get Selena back. 

33 minutes ago, Benji Brown said:

Most people don't think they'd be anything Shawn started out as her bestie, Shawn Mendes keeps getting trolled about being gay and there's a lot to prove, it's just like how we got all those make-out footage of Justin and Hailey when they first started with each other and after the weeding. Most don't believe what they see or thought it was a plot to get Selena back. 

Exactly. If something is real then you don't need to shove it down people's throats. There's clearly another agenda.

44 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Exactly. If something is real then you don't need to shove it down people's throats. There's clearly another agenda.

And the agenda is "it worked" and all the haters were wrong, it's what we teenagers and young people do. we'll grow out of it one day ,tho I do feel bad for Mendes getting

harassment about his orientation, but he's gotta count those saying about as jokers and people trying to bring him down, then taking them seriously. 

49 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

They are FRIENDS, not lovers. "The FORCE"? Girl, you need to know what love and l ust is. I mean, what they have is beautiful, obviously, and it's nice that they have it in such a weird and alienating situation as young artists in Hollywood, but my gawd they sound like childhood friends...

LMAO, But on a real note, why do we always do this with Shawn and Justin, they said the same thing when Justin got back

with Hailey. I mean maybe becase this is Shawn's first relationship that makes this all funny?  

57 minutes ago, Benji Brown said:

LMAO, But on a real note, why do we always do this with Shawn and Justin, they said the same thing when Justin got back

with Hailey. I mean maybe becase this is Shawn's first relationship that makes this all funny?  

Dude..... In his Netflix documentary, Shawn said "PERSON" when she mentioned Camila... She didn't say "woman", she didn't even say "girl"..... They are like two skeleton's sitting back to back reading their high school diaries to each other.

And going back to "the FORCE"... She better be referring to his humping hips, otherwise they need to grow up. I swear Camila will be the next Fran Drescher (google her marriage story)

9 hours ago, Peanut said:

I've never understood this obsession over Shawn being gay. Let him live his life! If he's gay and closeted it doesn't matter because he seems happy with Camila. Love is strange and can still happen in those instances, though I doubt he is gay. I have *******ual attractions but I keep them under guard due to my religion. And I'm happy to serve God instead of society! Shawn doesn't have to bow down to the world and it's thinking of him.

My advice to you is to not let anyone make you feel less than or like you are not worthy because of your ***uality, even religion. Being gay isn’t the big deal it used to be, I think that’s part of the reason why the Shawn thing is so odd to so many people. Whether or not he is, there’s a deep self consciousness there that gay folks see in him and it’s so recognizable because we’ve been there. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

My advice to you is to not let anyone make you feel less than or like you are not worthy because of your ***uality, even religion. Being gay isn’t the big deal it used to be, I think that’s part of the reason why the Shawn thing is so odd to so many people. Whether or not he is, there’s a deep self consciousness there that gay folks see in him and it’s so recognizable because we’ve been there. 

"deep self consciousness there that gay folks see in him and it’s so recognizable because we’ve been there"

Help me out here, what do you mean ? 

11 minutes ago, Benji Brown said:

"deep self consciousness there that gay folks see in him and it’s so recognizable because we’ve been there"

Help me out here, what do you mean ? 

Many non-straight people (myself included) have at one point or another felt uncomfortable about who they are and have tried to hide it. Unfortunately, it’s a kind of self consciousness we’re so familiar with that it’s easy to spot in others. I think that’s why so many people relentlessly call him out on the gay thing.  I can’t say whether or not Shawn is actually gay and people maybe wrong about it, but at the very least, I think it’s safe to say that there’s a lot of self consciousness there and it’s very evident. Regardless of what the truth is, I empathize with the kid. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Peanut said:

I've never understood this obsession over Shawn being gay. Let him live his life! If he's gay and closeted it doesn't matter because he seems happy with Camila. Love is strange and can still happen in those instances, though I doubt he is gay. I have *******ual attractions but I keep them under guard due to my religion. And I'm happy to serve God instead of society! Shawn doesn't have to bow down to the world and it's thinking of him.

He's so obviously a ghey though, and he needs to ditch Camila and get with me so I can clap them cheeks. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Thank you. I pray to God every day to keep me strong though I've found out it's mostly people (straight or non-religious) who tease me or try to test my ***uality to the point of almost harassment. It makes me feel confused and angry. I don't lash out or insult them  back because that's not my way. And like you said about Shawn, they find it odd, though I doubt he is gay. Sometimes I don't even want to go to work because people sense something about me and they feel the need to tease or test me. I just pray and stay silent. I don't let my emotions show. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block