Camila Cabello posts photo kissing Shawn Mendes: "I’ve learned a lot about love with this guy"

On 11/29/2020 at 10:00 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

My advice to you is to not let anyone make you feel less than or like you are not worthy because of your ***uality, even religion. Being gay isn’t the big deal it used to be, I think that’s part of the reason why the Shawn thing is so odd to so many people. Whether or not he is, there’s a deep self consciousness there that gay folks see in him and it’s so recognizable because we’ve been there. 

Well said!

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

Her quote seems to come from a child who's never been in-love. I don't believe any of this. How ironic that they flaunt their fake relationship just when there's some sort of release, and then stay quiet for a bit. They are both ruining their careers and should stop.

I think she had 2-3 relationships before Shawn if I remember, I'm not sure what Shawn had before her?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block