Camila Cabello posts photo kissing Shawn Mendes: "I’ve learned a lot about love with this guy"

• Leader

Camila Cabello shared a photo smooching her boyfriend Shawn Mendes and included a lovey dovey caption.

The FORCE is strong. 

Thoughts, Exhale?!

Here's what she had to say:

I’ve learned a lot about love with this guy. It’s not just the happy blissful moments you see in pictures and videos- When you’re in a relationship with someone, it feels like they are this mirror reflecting yourself back to you- I constantly have to confront my fears, my anxieties, my insecurities, my patterns of thinking, my beliefs about life and about myself. It’s not as simple as it looks in pictures sometimes. sometimes, it’s messy and uncomfortable and ugly lol. But there’s nothing like the pull, the FORCE that is love, to be the light in the darkness- to be the gravitational pull that gives you the relentless strength to be braver,wiser, and better than you were yesterday. It’s so instinctive for us to love, even if our minds try to protect us from it sometimes, but our nature as humans is to love. And to be in love means to choose that person over and over again, to go through the messy stuff with. And that’s way more beautiful and raw and real than perfection. I’m all for being vulnerable on social media because I think only the neatness and perfection of life is shown on here; and that can make us all feel extra lonely and weird! So raise your glass to the messiness and weirdness of being human and the miracle. And the easiness. And the instinct. And the relentless force that is love.

En8c0nzWMAQWL1t?format=jpg&name=smallcc.jpg.ff6f299cdcddde0f0bfd637ede6ec0c0.jpg

Related:

I know it’s rare but I’m a pretty solid Camila fan. 

I normally like Shawns music even though this new stuff & the doc didn’t connect with me.    But all their stuff together feels so inauthentic. If they are truly in love then good for them but something just feels so contrived & planned. 

I hate judging their relationship but the way they keep putting it out there (especially around releases) seems fishy. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, allthat88 said:

I normally like Shawns music even though this new stuff & the doc didn’t connect with me.    But all their stuff together feels so inauthentic. If they are truly in love then good for them but something just feels so contrived & planned. 

I hate judging their relationship but the way they keep putting it out there (especially around releases) seems fishy. :clownery_makeup_meme:

I agree it's so forced and in our faces all the time but it doesn't seem genuine. Like that time they were out walking at a snail's pace so the paparazzi would photograph them together. It's so odd.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, allthat88 said:

I think she's capable but she can't act like a diva because there's people who sing, dance and perform better than her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I've never understood this obsession over Shawn being gay. Let him live his life! If he's gay and closeted it doesn't matter because he seems happy with Camila. Love is strange and can still happen in those instances, though I doubt he is gay. I have *******ual attractions but I keep them under guard due to my religion. And I'm happy to serve God instead of society! Shawn doesn't have to bow down to the world and it's thinking of him.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block