New pics of Lynne with Preston and Jayden

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Are we sure that's really them? I mean the blond looks just like Britney and that's def Lynne but damn when we saw them a few months ago they looked liked like kids. Did they really age that fast?!

We call that puberty:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

edit: HOLY COW i just realized i was just as old as Jayden is now when he was born. Mindblowing:wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

im an old *****

26 minutes ago, Easy There said:

If Jayden was Justin's kid,he would not let K Fed raise him. Jfc guys,we are not talking about some random guy,we are talking about global superstar/multi millionaire  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I said the same thing. Hed have asked for a paternity test and would take Jayden from Kevin. I also dont think Britney would pay 240k in child support a year If she knew he wasnt even Kevins kid. Kevins lawyer used the incident with Jayden against her... That made things way better for Kevin to keep the boys, so why wouldnt Britney say Jayden wasnt even his anyway? It doesnt make any sense lol 

Imagine Jayden being Justins kid, someone that works a lot, is rich and talented, and being raised by a talentless loser that refuses to work and uses his kids to get more money from his ex wife bc he thinks he has to live like her? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I said the same thing. Hed have asked for a paternity test and would take Jayden from Kevin. I also dont think Britney would pay 240k in child support a year If she knew he wasnt even Kevins kid. Kevins lawyer used the incident with Jayden against her... That made things way better for Kevin to keep the boys, so why wouldnt Britney say Jayden wasnt even his anyway? It doesnt make any sense lol 

Imagine Jayden being Justins kid, someone that works a lot, is rich and talented, and being raised by a talentless loser that refuses to work and uses his kids to get more money from his ex wife bc he thinks he has to live like her? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Wait her seeing JT around that time is true ? And Kevin used it against her in court ?

Damn in a way I wish she stayed with him. At very least she should have picked herself together,and should have allowed herself to heal after that breakup. Instead of jumping from a guy to a guy,till the first one said yes (to marriage).

As years pass by,its more clear that,that breakup was one of major triggers when it comes to Britney Spears downfall. It was a perfect storm

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Wait her seeing JT around that time is true ? And Kevin used it against her in court ?

Damn in a way I wish she stayed with him. At very least she should have picked herself together,and should have allowed herself to heal after that breakup. Instead of jumping from a guy to a guy,till the first one said yes (to marriage).

As years pass by,its more clear that,that breakup was one of major triggers when it comes to Britney Spears downfall. It was a perfect storm

What I know is he wanted to do a song with her in 2007 and he also went backstage to talk to her at the Vmas, but it was like she dissed/ignored him both times.

What I meant was the incident that she locked herself in the bathroom with Jayden... That was used against her and she lost her rights right after that. 

I think Justin was a **** to her after the split for many years, but Kevin is still worse. At least Justin started dating her when she wasnt even big yet, Nsync was already famous and he already had his own money. A Rolling Stone journalist talked about how her old gfs said she never felt he was trying to take anything from her during the relationship and people have said he was really a stable person that she could run to away from all the pressure and chaos her life was. Btw Justin talked about how much pressure was put into her, that some people around her were ********* and that she was really alone on the tours and had to call him If she needed to talk about some things.

Lynne talked about how happy she was with him, and how angry she was after. I think the breakdown was probably bound to happen with her childhood history, her ****ed up relationship with Jamie and all the pressure she faced during the first years of her career being so overworked, but the breakup with Justin was probably the first thing to wake many problems that were "numb". 

I think If she had stayed with him, at least I dont think hed refuse to see her and the kids after partying non stop with her money like Kevin did. He wouldnt have used the kids against her only to take money from her when he never needed her money like Kevin did. Justin and his mom are pretty close, so maybe hed have felt more empathy towards her knowing the kids needed their mother. And probably he would not have agreed with the whole cship thing like Kevin always did bc it benefits him financially. 

I think right after the breakup, Britney began dating bad boys bc she probably didnt want anything serious with anyone (Fred Durst, for example) while she was still hurting Inside, but after a while she became lonely and wanted to be in love again. By the time she met Kevin, she was already desperate and probably mistook lust for love.  I think she probably wanted to begin a new relationship so fast as if itd continue right from where her relationship with Justin ended. They were pretty serious, they lived together, his family loved her, but they didnt marry or had kids, so it felt like she just rushed things with Kevin bc that was her main goal: what she didnt have with Justin; her happily ever after.

She said herself that she married for the wrong reasons and If she could give her one advice itd be to not get married. She also called Chaotic the worst mistake of her career. I think she kinda regrets that she married him and hes her kids father. The worst part of everything is many things happened bc Kevin was a terrible husband who was never around for the kids, but then when she began having problems bc of what he did to her, he used that against her, and now shes paying forever for those mistakes, mistakes that he did himself first. She agreed with a lot of things regarding the cship just to be with the kids and now, 13 years later she barely sees them and shes still under a cship. Life has been pretty unfair to her. Everyone can move on from their mistakes, but her. Its like shes paying for being successful, rich and famous too.

I still think Britney deserved better than Justin, but he was still the lesser of two evils. 

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

What I know is he wanted to do a song with her in 2007 and he also went backstage to talk to her at the Vmas, but it was like she dissed/ignored him both times.

What I meant was the incident that she locked herself in the bathroom with Jayden... That was used against her and she lost her rights right after that. 

I think Justin was a **** to her after the split for many years, but Kevin is still worse. At least Justin started dating her when she wasnt even big yet, Nsync was already famous and he already had his own money. A Rolling Stone journalist talked about how her old gfs said she never felt he was trying to take anything from her during the relationship and people have said he was really a stable person that she could run to away from all the pressure and chaos her life was. Btw Justin talked about how much pressure was put into her, that some people around her were ********* and that she was really alone on the tours and had to call him If she needed to talk about some things.

Lynne talked about how happy she was with him, and how angry she was after. I think the breakdown was probably bound to happen with her childhood history, her ****ed up relationship with Jamie and all the pressure she faced during the first years of her career being so overworked, but the breakup with Justin was probably the first thing to wake many problems that were "numb". 

I think If she had stayed with him, at least I dont think hed refuse to see her and the kids after partying non stop with her money like Kevin did. He wouldnt have used the kids against her only to take money from her when he never needed her money like Kevin did. Justin and his mom are pretty close, so maybe hed have felt more empathy towards her knowing the kids needed their mother. And he wouldnt probably agree with the whole cship thing like Kevin always did bc it benefits him financially. 

I think right after the breakup, Britney began dating bad boys bc she probably didnt want anything serious with anyone (Fred Durst, for example), but after a while she became lonely and wanted to be in love again. By the time she met Kevin, she was already desperate and probably mistook lust with love. She said herself that she married for the wrong reasons and If she could give her one advice itd be to not get married. She also called Chaotic the worst mistake of her career. I think she kinda regrets that she married him and hes her kids father. The worst part of everything is many things happened bc Kevin was a terrible husband who was never around for the kids, but then when she was bad, he used that against her, and now shes paying forever for those mistakes, mistakes that he did himself first. She agreed with a lot of things regarding the cship just to be with the kids and now, 13 years later she barely sees them and shes still under a cship. Life has been pretty unfair to her. Everyone can move on from their mistakes, but her. Its like shes paying for being successful, rich and famous too.

I still think Britney deserved better than Justin, but he was still the lesser of two evils. 

Agree about everything you have said. From A to Z.

I genuinely think JT acted like an ******* towards her when they broke up because he was hurt when she allegedly cheated on him. I would act the same ngl.

11 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Agree about everything you have said. From A to Z.

I genuinely think JT acted like an ******* towards her when they broke up because he was hurt when she allegedly cheated on him. I would act the same ngl.

The problem with what Justin did is that he continued shading her for years, even when he was already dating Cameron or when he was married. Hed defend her sometimes and then shade her out of nowhere, sometimes even on the same interview. If I was Britney, Id have ignored him the moment he joked about their *** life on a radio show. But she still continued talking to him until early 2003, she even went to his bday. I dont know if she felt guilty or what, but she shouldnt have given him any type of attention after that. That was worse than the cmar video or the many times he hinted she cheated on him after saying hed never be so specific about why they broke up. It took him like more than 10 years to stop *****ing about her publicly. Thats hella weird. But like Britney said, she hurt his huge ego, so he acted like a ***ist vengeful petty shady bitter lil boy. 

11 minutes ago, Bundy said:

The problem with what Justin did is that he continued shading her for years, even when he was already dating Cameron or when he was married. Hed defend her sometimes and then shade her out of nowhere, sometimes even on the same interview. If I was Britney, Id have ignored him the moment he joked about their *** life on a radio show. But she still continued talking to him until early 2003, she even went to his bday. I dont know if she felt guilty or what, but she shouldnt have given him any type of attention after that. That was worse than the cmar video or the many times he hinted she cheated on him after saying hed never be so specific about why they broke up. It took him like more than 10 years to stop *****ing about her publicly. Thats hella weird. But like Britney said, she hurt his huge ego, so he acted like a ***ist vengeful petty shady bitter lil boy. 

Yeah also true. 

Do you think its plausible he fought them in act or some **** ?

Plus was What Goes Around about Britney  ? I always felt it kinda was. But then again it seems it's more about Cameron.

6 hours ago, Easy There said:

Yeah also true. 

Do you think its plausible he fought them in act or some **** ?

Plus was What Goes Around about Britney  ? I always felt it kinda was. But then again it seems it's more about Cameron.

R u asking if I think Justin fought with her team? 

When Justin released what goes around he was still with Cameron. The song is def about Britney.

- First that Timbaland said that when they started creating FF/LS Justin was kinda without inspiration, so Timbaland kinda suggested Cry Me a River as a theme and they started from there.

- When WGA was released, all the critics talked about being a CMAR sequel. Justin tried to deny many times saying the song was about his best friends experience but he ended up saying this to Rolling Stone: 

With lyrics like “I was ready to give you my name/Thought it was me and you, baby/And now it’s all just a shame,” What Goes Around” seems like the sequel to “Cry Me a River,” a final toss of dirt on the grave of his ten-year relationship with Britney. But Timberlake says that unlike on Justified, the lyrics on Future***/LoveSounds “are not autobiographical in any way – [“What Goes Around”] was written about somebody else.” By which he means he drew on a friend’s experience. “But I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have the personal experience to, you know, relay the message,” he admits.

Its worth saying that when CMAR was released, he also tried to deny it was about Britney, even tho the song was released the year they broke up and the video even had a Britney lookalike on it. He only confirmed that was really about Britney only 9 years later on a doc about Timbaland. 

- When the song was released, there were already many rumours in the media about Kevin cheating on Britney, leaving her alone to party, etc. The second part of the song talks exactly about that. 
And not only Justin knows Kevin personally (Kevin used to dance for him at the time Justin and Britney broke up), his choreographer is also Kevins best friend. They have hung out in the past and even tho Kevin said they never talked about Britney, its not like Justin couldnt have known one thing or two thru his longtime choreographer.

- Some songs Justin did kinda relate to one another. Some things he said on interviews about Britney also correlate with some songs. On WGA he talks about that the girl said she would move on and he should do the same. Few years ago, he said Last Night from his first record was a good one for personal reasons. On Last Night he says: Last night
Can't believe what I was hearing
Telling me to have a nice life
When he was recording still on my brain, he said "shes out of my life" so the producers could know exactly what he was trying to say with the lyrics and melody. On still on my brain he says: Beautiful days are long gone
I can't seem to breathe
Feels like it hasn't been that long
Since you walked away from me

He also said these about feeling ignored and rejected by her: 

He tells the magazine that back in 2002 when the couple initially parted ways, "I felt like she had a couple of opportunities to just sort of stick up for me, and she didn't. Which is fine. But at that time, you know, I fought back, and that's the way I fought back. I used my mind. I came up with a song."

“I’ve been scorned. I’ve been pissed off,” he explains. “I wrote ‘Cry Me a River’ in two hours. I didn’t plan on writing it.”

“The feelings I had were so strong that I had to write it, and I translated my feelings into a form where people could listen and, hopefully, relate to it,” Timberlake continues. “People heard me and they understood it because we’ve all been there.”

- he said these about thinking hed have end up being with her: 

"I don't doubt that Britney loves me or that she did love me when we were together . . . things happen. I guess I'm just an old soul because I was ready. Not that I was ready to do it [get married] at that moment, but I knew who I was going to do it with, you know. So I think it was hard for me to realize that wasn't reality."

So when you sat down to write this album, you weren't a happy man?
I don't think that's a word I would use! I would say I had a lot of angst. I was caught up int he fact that I was breaking up with someone I had been with for four years and I had literally moved into a new house and was starting a new single life. I don't know how you do it here, but where I come from in the South, all the people I went to school with are married and have kids now, so it wouldn't be unacceptable for me to be married at this point in life. I wouldn't get married, that's not what I'm saying. But beginning a new life, in a new house and being single, plus having a little bit of insecurity about starting a solo record and, on top of all that, every time I walked out the door having the press trying to pin me with some new female, it was a lot to handle all at once - and the whole world was watching.

- on the video, the girl cheats on Justin with his friend. A friend he asked to watch over her for him. Wade worked a lot with Britney and Justin talked about on interviews how similar they were. They even wrote many songs for Nsync together. 

21 minutes ago, Bundy said:

R u asking if I think Justin fought with her team? 

When Justin released what goes around he was still with Cameron. The song is def about Britney.

- First that Timbaland said that when they started creating FF/LS Justin was kinda without inspiration, so Timbaland kinda suggested Cry Me a River as a theme and they started from there.

- When WGA was released, all the critics talked about being a CMAR sequel. Justin tried to deny many times saying the song was about his best friends experience but he ended up saying this to Rolling Stone: 

With lyrics like “I was ready to give you my name/Thought it was me and you, baby/And now it’s all just a shame,” What Goes Around” seems like the sequel to “Cry Me a River,” a final toss of dirt on the grave of his ten-year relationship with Britney. But Timberlake says that unlike on Justified, the lyrics on Future***/LoveSounds “are not autobiographical in any way – [“What Goes Around”] was written about somebody else.” By which he means he drew on a friend’s experience. “But I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have the personal experience to, you know, relay the message,” he admits.

Its worth saying that when CMAR was released, he also tried to deny it was about Britney, even tho the song was released the year they broke up and the video even had a Britney lookalike on it. He only confirmed that was really about Britney only 9 years later on a doc about Timbaland. 

- When the song was released, there were already many rumours in the media about Kevin cheating on Britney, leaving her alone to party, etc. The second part of the song talks exactly about that. 
And not only Justin knows Kevin personally (Kevin used to dance for him at the time Justin and Britney broke up), his choreographer is also Kevins best friend. They have hung out in the past and even tho Kevin said they never talked about Britney, its not like Justin couldnt have known one thing or two thru his longtime choreographer.

- Some songs Justin did kinda relate to one another. Some things he said on interviews about Britney also correlate with some songs. On WGA he talks about that the girl said she would move on and he should do the same. Few years ago, he said Last Night from his first record was a good one for personal reasons. On Last Night he says: Last night
Can't believe what I was hearing
Telling me to have a nice life
When he was recording still on my brain, he said "shes out of my life" so the producers could know exactly what he was trying to say with the lyrics and melody. On still on my brain he says: Beautiful days are long gone
I can't seem to breathe
Feels like it hasn't been that long
Since you walked away from me

He also said these about feeling ignored and rejected by her: 

He tells the magazine that back in 2002 when the couple initially parted ways, "I felt like she had a couple of opportunities to just sort of stick up for me, and she didn't. Which is fine. But at that time, you know, I fought back, and that's the way I fought back. I used my mind. I came up with a song."

“I’ve been scorned. I’ve been pissed off,” he explains. “I wrote ‘Cry Me a River’ in two hours. I didn’t plan on writing it.”

“The feelings I had were so strong that I had to write it, and I translated my feelings into a form where people could listen and, hopefully, relate to it,” Timberlake continues. “People heard me and they understood it because we’ve all been there.”

- he said these about thinking hed have end up being with her: 

"I don't doubt that Britney loves me or that she did love me when we were together . . . things happen. I guess I'm just an old soul because I was ready. Not that I was ready to do it [get married] at that moment, but I knew who I was going to do it with, you know. So I think it was hard for me to realize that wasn't reality."

So when you sat down to write this album, you weren't a happy man?
I don't think that's a word I would use! I would say I had a lot of angst. I was caught up int he fact that I was breaking up with someone I had been with for four years and I had literally moved into a new house and was starting a new single life. I don't know how you do it here, but where I come from in the South, all the people I went to school with are married and have kids now, so it wouldn't be unacceptable for me to be married at this point in life. I wouldn't get married, that's not what I'm saying. But beginning a new life, in a new house and being single, plus having a little bit of insecurity about starting a solo record and, on top of all that, every time I walked out the door having the press trying to pin me with some new female, it was a lot to handle all at once - and the whole world was watching.

- on the video, the girl cheats on Justin with his friend. A friend he asked to watch over her for him. Wade worked a lot with Britney and Justin talked about on interviews how similar they were. They even wrote many songs for Nsync together. 

Ooo thanks for the info.

One thing U didn't like regarding WCA is his way of interpretation that someone deserves to die just because he or she hurt you. Idk it never sit quite right with me.

48 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ooo thanks for the info.

One thing U didn't like regarding WCA is his way of interpretation that someone deserves to die just because he or she hurt you. Idk it never sit quite right with me.

Ure welcome! Yeah, that video is smt else. I mean, what about that fighting scene too? 

On one video he stalks Britney in every way possible and on another "Scarlett" ends up dead bc she cheated on him and ran from him :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: 

Id say that even tho WGA is pretty bitter, its really well written. I think anyone can tell its a pretty personal song. 

21 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Ure welcome! Yeah, that video is smt else. I mean, what about that fighting scene too? 

On one video he stalks Britney in every way possible and on another "Scarlett" ends up dead bc she cheated on him and ran from him :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: 

Id say that even tho WGA is pretty bitter, its really well written. I think anyone can tell its a pretty personal song. 

It's an amazing song.

But when Scarlet "dies" it goes back and forth to him saying "You Got What You deserve" as she is dying. Like what the ****. *** he was never called out for it is beyond me.

Archived