New pics of Lynne with Preston and Jayden

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, nanabs said:

Yes lol.

I suspect that the boys went to Lousiana according to Lynne Facebook tags and also yesterday's Sam stories, it looks like he's at his house.. Let's wait

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

So for the third time, Britney has to go to Louisiana to see her "family"? 

If I see a pic of Britney hanging out with Jamie I ******* swear :gunriah_mariah_carey:

She's in L.A., guys, thank God. Sam's stories yesterday was at her home and today he posted there again (at her home gym, specifically https://instagram.com/stories/samasghari/2452056718713236748 )

Screenshot-20201128-012049-Instagram.jpg 

2 minutes ago, enAC said:

She's in L.A., guys, thank God. Sam's stories yesterday was at her home and today he posted there again (at her home gym, specifically) 

I dont know if I can trust what that gym rat posts anyway, he has lied before on his instagram so :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Officially teenagers. I hope they're ok, the fact we always see pictures of them as babies with Britney makes these more shocking lol.

Still very strange we don't have new pictures of Britney with them, but Lynne and JL posted pictures with them like nothing was different.

Legal punishment for a mother? Odd :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I was thinking about this. 

Britney probably doesnt have any control over her instagram, so maybe shes the one who isnt sharing/sending pics with the boys for some reason? 

maybe they asked her to not share anything with them... Maybe they want to keep low key bc Britney is so famous and shes being on the news a lot. Preston always looked more shy anyway. 

Maybe they cant say no to Lynne bc they only see her once in a while, so they probably dont care if she shares pics with them on her Facebook page that doesnt have so many friends anyway. 

44 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I was thinking about this. 

Britney probably doesnt have any control over her instagram, so maybe shes the one who isnt sharing/sending pics with the boys for some reason? 

maybe they asked her to not share anything with them... Maybe they want to keep low key bc Britney is so famous and shes being on the news a lot. Preston always looked more shy anyway. 

Maybe they cant say no to Lynne bc they only see her once in a while, so they probably dont care if she shares pics with them on her Facebook page that doesnt have so many friends anyway. 

I hope they're just shy or don't like attention, but I don't know...

21 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I hope they're just shy or don't like attention, but I don't know...

I think Jayden liked attention before, but idk after the whole livestream mess :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Whats ur theory?

5 hours ago, Busybee said:

Stop it! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I know its not true but I want it to be! It would explain why he's musically inclined and more sensitive. He makes perfect sense as their child. But its irresponsible for me to feed into that. Also I think his hair would be undeniably curly lol :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

EXACTLY :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: So dont think about it, because that would be morally-ill from Britneys side :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

5 hours ago, Busybee said:

Stop it! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I know its not true but I want it to be! It would explain why he's musically inclined and more sensitive. He makes perfect sense as their child. But its irresponsible for me to feed into that. Also I think his hair would be undeniably curly lol :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Justin’s kid Silas doesn’t have curly hair ... :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I think Jayden liked attention before, but idk after the whole livestream mess :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Whats ur theory?

I think Kevin's lawyer did something to stop the posts with the boys.

Her family shouldn't post pictures of them like nothing is happening, it's kinda disrespectful to Britney because she (maybe) can't.

54 minutes ago, Melina said:

Justin’s kid Silas doesn’t have curly hair ... :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

What kid have you been looking at before they cut it he def has curly hair 

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

EXACTLY :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: So dont think about it, because that would be morally-ill from Britneys side :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

You clearly didn't read the whole thread before you write that so....ok :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

2 hours ago, nanabs said:

Hii sweetie. 

I saw this picture of him today, but what about yesterday? Is it also at Britney house? I thought it was at his house

Screenshot-2020-11-27-19-35-42-155815331

Hello bb! 🙌 Yup, that one was also at her home 

2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Do you think the pictures of the boys, they were in Britney house? It didn't look like.

It seems another thanksgiving away from the sons... :(

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

So, she's not with her children?

This is not in her house, it's at Bryan's place in L.A..    Hope she saw them 😕❤️ 127725311-3587681727987744-3232849220677Screenshot-20201128-042202-Instagram.jpg

Archived