New pics of Lynne with Preston and Jayden

13 minutes ago, Easy There said:

It's an amazing song.

But when Scarlet "dies" it goes back and forth to him saying "You Got What You deserve" as she is dying. Like what the ****. *** he was never called out for it is beyond me.

I never paid attention to this before! Sickening of him! I think one of the worst part of the song is when he says "hahaha, should have listened to me baby" :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Tbh in reality I always felt he kinda thought Britney got what she deserved with Kevin. He mocked about her going to rehab and even sang crazy implying he was crazy bc he loved a crazy girl. He seemed pretty bitter on some interviews while she was still pregnant with Jayden. He said he didnt know Britney anymore and thought he never even knew the real her even tho they were together half of his life, and when an interviewer once said he wrote a profile about Britney, he said If he had to, he wouldnt be able to not say every dirty thing about her. I mean, wtf? How the woman is pregnant and u know shes going thru a lot of **** in her marriage and u say smt like this? What about moving on from that bitterness when u were already in another relationship too and very successful in ur career?

Its beyond me how he wasnt called out before for all the **** he did regarding Britney. The only thing he got a bad press for was when he joked about their *** life, but soon after he tried to say he was kidding and media forgot about it :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: 

What about cmar video that he breaks into Britneys house, stalks her and watches her taking a shower? That is beyond creepy and till this day people think he had balls doing that stalkerish video :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Bundy said:

I said the same thing. Hed have asked for a paternity test and would take Jayden from Kevin. I also dont think Britney would pay 240k in child support a year If she knew he wasnt even Kevins kid. Kevins lawyer used the incident with Jayden against her... That made things way better for Kevin to keep the boys, so why wouldnt Britney say Jayden wasnt even his anyway? It doesnt make any sense lol 

Imagine Jayden being Justins kid, someone that works a lot, is rich and talented, and being raised by a talentless loser that refuses to work and uses his kids to get more money from his ex wife bc he thinks he has to live like her? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Imagine Jayden reading this.

#mess.

52 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Imagine Jayden reading this.

#mess.

Well, Id never say this on instagram or somewhere like this that he could def read. Im on a Britney forum and yes, I think Kevin is a poor excuse of a man. Im not talking badly of her kids anyway, I just dislike their dad. Im not going to pretend I like Kevin bc Britney had kids with him. This is just my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Joman82 said:

Yeah, but she had already signed a recording contract with Jive/Zomba by that age...

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

She was signed when she was 15 going 16, he just turned 15 a couple of months ago lol anyway, its still pretty close.

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Well, Id never say this on instagram or somewhere like this that he could def read. Im on a Britney forum and yes, I think Kevin is a poor excuse of a man. Im not talking badly of her kids anyway, I just dislike their dad. Im not going to pretend I like Kevin bc Britney had kids with him. This is just my opinion. 

Kevin did what he needed to do to protect his children, I respect him for that. What I don’t respect is him trying to bleed her dry of money 

2 hours ago, jokobish said:

Kevin did what he needed to do to protect his children, I respect him for that. What I don’t respect is him trying to bleed her dry of money 

Britney protected them, did the right thing, was praised by Kevins shady lawyer, yet continued barely seeing them. Why didnt Kevin sue Jamie too? Maybe bc it could have helped Britney someway? What hes doing to help the mother of his children? Does he care that this cship thing also have affected the relationship his kids have with their mother or getting his 40k child support check every month is the only thing he cares about? I dont respect him at all. 

13 hours ago, nanabs said:

Jamie Lynn said its just skincare:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Jordan posted years ago she'd had a facelift, why though. This whole family are addicted to PS. JL with her right angle nose, brit with her many noses.

Also interesting Sam isn't allowed to go to Kentwood, but soft core model Amber Lynn is.

50 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Jordan posted years ago she'd had a facelift, why though. This whole family are addicted to PS. JL with her right angle nose, brit with her many noses.

Also interesting Sam isn't allowed to go to Kentwood, but soft core model Amber Lynn is.

Ikr :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: Its bc this year Jamie Lynn did a IG stories asking her fans (LOL) if they wanted to know Lynne's beauty secret and then she said it was skin care :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I'm kidding with Jamie Lynn actually

Archived