New pics of Lynne with Preston and Jayden

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so glad that she or in this case Lynne spends time with her children and grandchildren, but I find it so horrible that they allow children in the meccanic to spend time with the boyfriends who hire their mother, in the midst of conservatorship, it is so toxic and horrible, so little educational, you have to have little heart to allow this... I sincerely hope that in the future this will not affect them.

20 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Obviously, children looking like their parents is nothing unusual, but I still find it crazy how much Jayden looks like Britney - it is absolutely uncanny. However, Preston looks like a completely different person. Not in a bad way - it's just that he's totally unrecognizable these days. :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

To be honest I’m trying really hard to see Preston in that person but I am having so much trouble, I would say that’s not him. But then maybe he is not as much visible as Jaden and if I see him straight in the face he will be recognisable. Jaden is indeed a copy of Britney 

2 minutes ago, Stefani said:

That's them? They look really tall, or is Lynne just very short? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Lynne is very short, shes shorter than Britney, but she could also be wearing heels 

If Im not mistaken she was wearing heels when she took that last year pic with them. 

Archived