New pics of Lynne with Preston and Jayden

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s nuts. At this age- they could very well be partying, drinking, experimenting with girls (or guys), etc. College in two years for SP. WHAT?! 

I wonder if their kids / Bullies say things about their parents. I hope with all the craziness of their life they are ok mental health wise.

Also- SP is the same age as Britney when BOMT came out......... 

And then people wonder why child stars have issues sometimes. It’s too young for such fame, money and power! 

EDIT: no he’s not- he’s 15. For a second, I thought he was born in 2004, but it was 2005. Well.. next year, he will be the same age. Lol. 

Just now, car said:

Also- SP is the same age as Britney when BOMT came out......... 

And then people wonder why child stars have issues sometimes. It’s too young for such fame, money and power! 

Britney was 16 going 17 tho. Hes 15 lol 

1 minute ago, car said:

Yea I just edited my post Csuse I realized the same. For a sec, I thought he was born in 2004. Flop.

2004 was when she married the loser. Ure not a flop fan bc of that :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Just now, nanabs said:

Yes lol.

I suspect that the boys went to Lousiana according to Lynne Facebook tags and also yesterday's Sam stories, it looks like he's at his house.. Let's wait

So for the third time, Britney has to go to Louisiana to see her "family"? 

If I see a pic of Britney hanging out with Jamie I ******* swear :gunriah_mariah_carey:

1 minute ago, GregReid said:

THEY'RE MINI BRITNEYS!

Look at Jaydens side profile! You're telling me that aint our Brit?

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

fran-cooper-makeup-artist-1.gif

This is what I first thought too! His nose looks a lot like hers. 

Preston looks like Kevin tho. 

Archived