New pics of Lynne with Preston and Jayden

24 minutes ago, AP4 said:

Well she didn’t want to show Preston off either. She agreed and cried and changed her mind but the photos leaked and the magazine went through anyway. I think she decided to be more cautious with Jayden because she learned her lesson. 

I also think if Jayden was possibly anyone else’s kid it would have come out, Kevin couldn’t fight for custody if she said he wasn’t the father and could prove it. I’m sure if Justin was the father she would have had him take Jayden instead of Kevin who she clearly didn’t trust to take care of the boys. And Justin wouldn’t need so much child support. 

Justin wouldnt need any child support, he wouldnt be fighting for money, he has been rich af since he was a teenager. When they were together, Britney said he would pay for everything when they hung out. 

And even tho Justin was a jerk to her after the split, I think hed have been less cruel to her about the kids. He was always very close to his mom, so I dont think hed be so selfish like that to get the kids away from her like Kevin did. He wouldnt fight for their custody bc of money like Kevin always did. And his mom always seemed to love Britney, so I dont think shed let him punish Britney like that, even if he tried. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Justins choreographer is Kevins friend. There are interviews from 2006 that hes seeing his VMA performance and he mentions Kevin in the back, and in another he says he was better at golf than Kevin. 

I think Kevin went to one party Justin was hosting or smt, and thats why there are pics of them talking. And If im not mistaken, Kevin also went to one of his shows at the time. Tbh, I think that Justin probably tolerates Kevin or at least pretends to. I cant see him wanting to hang out with Kevin and bonding with him, but If hes around bc they have people in common, he just goes with it. Kevin was the one trying to make it seem like they are buddies or smt, even tho he said they never talked about Britney. 

Tbh, that would be a hell of a plot twist, but I dont buy it at all. Kim Kardashian said she saw them at the same club and they didnt even talk to each other. Then theres that Timbaland story saying Justin was ok to work with her, but Britney totally dissed both, what made Timbaland pissed off. According to Justin's friend, he also tried to talk to Britney at the Vmas and she didnt recognize him. I dont think she didnt recognize him tho, I think she just didnt engage in a conversation with him and he probably was surprised and thought that. I think she just didnt want to talk to him about her life, etc. It seems like Britney wasnt even trying to see/talk to him. 

Dont u think that if she had an affair with Justin and then became pregnant, hed have asked for a paternity test? He sure is damn proud to know the kid could be his son and hes being raised by another man. One month after Jayden was born, he wasnt even with Cameron anymore. Why would he not do anything about it? Also, why would Britney not speak up? There would be one less kid for Kevin to use to get money off her. Kevin also wouldnt have his custody. Justins family seem to like Britney till this day, so I bet that if his mom (that was always so close to him) knew that Jayden could be his son, she wouldnt let him not do anything about it. 

It seems like Kevin got the child support raise he wanted in 2018 and some months after his lawyer showed smt on court and she had the time with them reduced. There were rumours around that time that she stopped taking her meds. Kevins lawyer seems very pro cship. Imo Kevin doesnt care about Britney and how the cship affects the kids too. I think hes selfish and only thinks about money. Its good for him that the boys seem closer to him... When the child support ends, what will he do? I dont doubt that the kids will share their allowance with him. Think that the trust is for them too... Kevin is set for life even when Britney doesnt have to pay him anything anymore. 

The fact Britney did the right thing taking the kids away from Jamie after the incident, and even after that she was still only seeing the boys 2 days a week 7 hours each day, just shows he seems to not care about her feelings and the boys being away from their mom. I think hes a horrible person that has used the kids to get more money for him, his wife and other kids. He refuses to get a normal job but thinks he has to live like Britney. Britney couldnt have married a worst man. 

After the Jamie thing, why didnt he go to court and sue Jamies ***? His lawyer said they were happy with the restraining order. Why is that? Maybe bc Jamie as a conservator being sued by his ex son in law for abusing his grandchild, could have been bad for him? So that could help Britney some way? Isnt that weird? 

59 minutes ago, AP4 said:

Well she didn’t want to show Preston off either. She agreed and cried and changed her mind but the photos leaked and the magazine went through anyway. I think she decided to be more cautious with Jayden because she learned her lesson. 

I also think if Jayden was possibly anyone else’s kid it would have come out, Kevin couldn’t fight for custody if she said he wasn’t the father and could prove it. I’m sure if Justin was the father she would have had him take Jayden instead of Kevin who she clearly didn’t trust to take care of the boys. And Justin wouldn’t need so much child support. 

It is not just about Justin but about her producer back then as well. With Justin, I can´t remember the rumors, just that she maybe show him, Preston. I think there was something I read. But it is 15 years ago. But I don´t think that Britney was untrue. But I can imagine that Kevin blackmailed her with something else. Of cause, he wants an easy life and that is why he keeps the children. But there must be something else. Why they can´t live with Britney more? They are just with her when she is on tour. But in the last one, they weren't there the whole time. There are women who a ****-addicted, are prostitutes, have Aids or whatever and they can keep their babys. With the addiction ones of cause just with control and a family allowance, but the children are with the mothers, where they belong to. Ohh, there are even women who gave birth in jail and the babies grow up with them there. It is not a normal jail, it is safe for the children, there are just other mothers there but the mother is still locked up. There is a famous actress who was born in jail.

12 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

It is not just about Justin but about her producer back then as well. With Justin, I can´t remember the rumors, just that she maybe show him, Preston. I think there was something I read. But it is 15 years ago. But I don´t think that Britney was untrue. But I can imagine that Kevin blackmailed her with something else. Of cause, he wants an easy life and that is why he keeps the children. But there must be something else. Why they can´t live with Britney more? They are just with her when she is on tour. But in the last one, they weren't there the whole time. There are women who a ****-addicted, are prostitutes, have Aids or whatever and they can keep their babys. With the addiction ones of cause just with control and a family allowance, but the children are with the mothers, where they belong to. Ohh, there are even women who gave birth in jail and the babies grow up with them there. It is not a normal jail, it is safe for the children, there are just other mothers there but the mother is still locked up. There is a famous actress who was born in jail.

The producer story that I know is the one I shared. The rumours of Britney being pregnant with his child were when Jayden was already born. I just dont believe in any rumour like that. 

On that letter, Britney talked about how she was basically set up to continue with Jayden on the bathroom. That people told her they were leaving when they werent. 

Since 2008, Kevin has their custody and bc Britney is under a cship, she cant fight for their custody. All she has is visitation rights. When she toured with them and spent more time with them was bc Kevin allowed. I bet he got more money for this. Jamie and Kevin both needed each other to use the kids to get more money off Britney. If Britney would see her boys, she probably agreed to work more and earn her team more money. Jamie needed Kevin bc he has the kids and Kevin does everything for money. These boys have been used (including against Britney) all their lives. Its sad that Britney is the one that never used them for anything, but shes paying forever for her mistakes and barely sees them nowadays. 

When Kevin asked more money in 2018, in the beginning Jamie was fighting against. He asked Kevin how he was spending the money and said that much of the things Britney paid even besides the child support. But Kevins lawyer asked to see how much money Britney was making and said Kevin wasnt the one under a cship. Jamie ended up giving in. I think he didnt want to show how much money Britney was earning. Coincidence or not, that was right after Forbes included her on that list of celebs who made more money. Months after, Kevins lawyer showed smt on court and she had her visitation rights reduced just like that. Kevin didnt need Jamie anymore, he is getting 40k a month since 2018. Before he was getting 20k.

3 hours ago, Melina said:

When Preston was born, the media was saying that Kfed was never home and that Britney was all by herlself taking care of the baby.

In december 2005, there was an article saying that Britney & Justin met in an hotel room and that Britney introduced Preston to Justin.

9 months later, Britney gave birth to Jayden.

The fact that Britney sometimes used the nickname « J » for Jayden was also intriguing because « J » was the nickname gave to Justin. 

Oh and I forgot to add : remember in 2008, when Kfed was supposed to take back the kids but that Britney refused to give away Jayden. She locked herself in the bathroom with him only. 

26 minutes ago, Melina said:

Oh and I forgot to add : remember in 2008, when Kfed was supposed to take back the kids but that Britney refused to give away Jayden. She locked herself in the bathroom with him only. 

Because the court appointed monitor had Preston so Britney couldn’t lock herself in the bathroom with both of them. I’m sure she would have if she had a hold of them both. If someone tried to take my kids I know I’d have done the same. Especially if they were primarily living with their deadbeat *** dad that never helped with them. 

17 hours ago, Bundy said:

There was a pic of Kevin as a child that I think was showed on Chaotic but I couldnt find. On that pic u could see how Preston looks like him.

I think Preston always looked more like Kevin, but with Britneys eyes. 

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XoKkUIIabz8/TgZjJ8jXM7I/AAAAAAAAM38/urXZ2_vWLNM/s1600/GSI_HR_JPEG_KAMA062311A_05.jpg

delish.jpg

Sean-Preston-wore-orange-swim-trunks-bea

Both of the boys have Britney's ears too – that's unmistakable!

58 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

I had no idea he was talented like that. Imagine if he became a star on his own.

Lynne said he never had classes, but we all know the Spears are notorious for lying :surejan:

Imagine Britney singing Someday and Jayden playing the piano :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Archived