New pics of Lynne with Preston and Jayden

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I think Kevin's lawyer did something to stop the posts with the boys.

Her family shouldn't post pictures of them like nothing is happening, it's kinda disrespectful to Britney because she (maybe) can't.

But tbh kflop and his shady wife also stopped posting pics with them since 2 years ago, and before that they used to post quite a lot, even more his wife. Coincidence or not, it was when "Britney" stopped posting with them too. Since then, Britney only posted with them once and they didnt post anymore. 

13 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

What?:shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: Tell me more please.:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:But yes, back then were rumors that Britney cheated on Kevin because she was lonely and he had other stuff in mind like a party, being the next Eminem, hanging around with *********, smoke weed, and other stuff instead of caring for Britney and helping with Preston. At that time she was working on an album and the producer should be Jayden´s biological father.

When Preston was born, the media was saying that Kfed was never home and that Britney was all by herlself taking care of the baby.

In december 2005, there was an article saying that Britney & Justin met in an hotel room and that Britney introduced Preston to Justin.

9 months later, Britney gave birth to Jayden.

The fact that Britney sometimes used the nickname « J » for Jayden was also intriguing because « J » was the nickname gave to Justin. 

7 minutes ago, Melina said:

When Preston was born, the media was saying that Kfed was never home and that Britney was all by herlself taking care of the baby.

In december 2005, there was an article saying that Britney & Justin met in an hotel room and that Britney introduced Preston to Justin.

The fact that Britney sometimes used the nickname « J » for Jayden was also intriguing because « J » was the nickname gave to Justin. 

This quote gave me Baby Boy vibes

41 minutes ago, Melina said:

Do u believe that? :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

41 minutes ago, Melina said:

Thank you.Hmm I think I can remember that there were rumors that Britney meet Justin to show him Preston or something.

OMG, now the meeting in the car park made sense.:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: I always thought they made an evil plan to destroy Britney, but when I remember correctly, Justin and Kevin just meet by chance. But I don´t think that Brit was untrue. Kevin is the biological father of both sons. And if not he had the perfect thing to blackmail Britney. When she doesn´t pay or fight to get more custody, he speaks up. But I think it is most likely that he may be blackmailing Britney with something else. Kevin knows her whole family and friends. I just mean that it is strange that they put a mother completely away from her children. After the fight with Jamie and Preston, he stepped back as a custodian. So why take away the kids?

10 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Do u believe that? :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

It is wired. There were rumors that Britney was untrue. Either with the producer or Justin. When Jayden was born, Britney hides him for months and never even showed a picture. The complete opposite with Preston. They saw proof that it is why he doesn't look like Kevin. But for me, it is totally normal that she handled the situation like that. She just wanted to protect her baby after the chaos with Preston. The media and fans went wild. This is clear because "the virgin" became a mom. She nearly dropped him, they blamed her to be a bad mother. She was harassed by paparazzi who didn't care that a baby was on her arm, they totally freaked out, screamed at her, shoved her around. In this case, a conspiracy theory is not needed. One of the rare things they are clear in Britney´s life and no mystery.

49 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Thank you.Hmm I think I can remember that there were rumors that Britney meet Justin to show him Preston or something.

OMG, now the meeting in the car park made sense.:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: I always thought they made an evil plan to destroy Britney, but when I remember correctly, Justin and Kevin just meet by chance. But I don´t think that Brit was untrue. Kevin is the biological father of both sons. And if not he had the perfect thing to blackmail Britney. When she doesn´t pay or fight to get more custody, he speaks up. But I think it is most likely that he may be blackmailing Britney with something else. Kevin knows her whole family and friends. I just mean that it is strange that they put a mother completely away from her children. After the fight with Jamie and Preston, he stepped back as a custodian. So why take away the kids?

Justins choreographer is Kevins friend. There are interviews from 2006 that hes seeing his VMA performance and he mentions Kevin in the back, and in another he says he was better at golf than Kevin. 

I think Kevin went to one party Justin was hosting or smt, and thats why there are pics of them talking. And If im not mistaken, Kevin also went to one of his shows at the time. Tbh, I think that Justin probably tolerates Kevin or at least pretends to. I cant see him wanting to hang out with Kevin and bonding with him, but If hes around bc they have people in common, he just goes with it. Kevin was the one trying to make it seem like they are buddies or smt, even tho he said they never talked about Britney. 

Tbh, that would be a hell of a plot twist, but I dont buy it at all. Kim Kardashian said she saw them at the same club and they didnt even talk to each other. Then theres that Timbaland story saying Justin was ok to work with her, but Britney totally dissed both, what made Timbaland pissed off. According to Justin's friend, he also tried to talk to Britney at the Vmas and she didnt recognize him. I dont think she didnt recognize him tho, I think she just didnt engage in a conversation with him and he probably was surprised and thought that. I think she just didnt want to talk to him about her life, etc. It seems like Britney wasnt even trying to see/talk to him. 

Dont u think that if she had an affair with Justin and then became pregnant, hed have asked for a paternity test? He sure is damn proud to know the kid could be his son and hes being raised by another man. One month after Jayden was born, he wasnt even with Cameron anymore. Why would he not do anything about it? Also, why would Britney not speak up? There would be one less kid for Kevin to use to get money off her. Kevin also wouldnt have his custody. Justins family seem to like Britney till this day, so I bet that if his mom (that was always so close to him) knew that Jayden could be his son, she wouldnt let him not do anything about it. 

It seems like Kevin got the child support raise he wanted in 2018 and some months after his lawyer showed smt on court and she had the time with them reduced. There were rumours around that time that she stopped taking her meds. Kevins lawyer seems very pro cship. Imo Kevin doesnt care about Britney and how the cship affects the kids too. I think hes selfish and only thinks about money. Its good for him that the boys seem closer to him... When the child support ends, what will he do? I dont doubt that the kids will share their allowance with him. Think that the trust is for them too... Kevin is set for life even when Britney doesnt have to pay him anything anymore. 

The fact Britney did the right thing taking the kids away from Jamie after the incident, and even after that she was still only seeing the boys 2 days a week 7 hours each day, just shows he seems to not care about her feelings and the boys being away from their mom. I think hes a horrible person that has used the kids to get more money for him, his wife and other kids. He refuses to get a normal job but thinks he has to live like Britney. Britney couldnt have married a worst man. 

After the Jamie thing, why didnt he go to court and sue Jamies ***? His lawyer said they were happy with the restraining order. Why is that? Maybe bc Jamie as a conservator being sued by his ex son in law for abusing his grandchild, could have been bad for him? So that could help Britney some way? Isnt that weird? 

28 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

It is wired. There were rumors that Britney was untrue. Either with the producer or Justin. When Jayden was born, Britney hides him for months and never even showed a picture. The complete opposite with Preston. They saw proof that it is why he doesn't look like Kevin. But for me, it is totally normal that she handled the situation like that. She just wanted to protect her baby after the chaos with Preston. The media and fans went wild. This is clear because "the virgin" became a mom. She nearly dropped him, they blamed her to be a bad mother. She was harassed by paparazzi who didn't care that a baby was on her arm, they totally freaked out, screamed at her, shoved her around. In this case, a conspiracy theory is not needed. One of the rare things they are clear in Britney´s life and no mystery.

Well she didn’t want to show Preston off either. She agreed and cried and changed her mind but the photos leaked and the magazine went through anyway. I think she decided to be more cautious with Jayden because she learned her lesson. 

I also think if Jayden was possibly anyone else’s kid it would have come out, Kevin couldn’t fight for custody if she said he wasn’t the father and could prove it. I’m sure if Justin was the father she would have had him take Jayden instead of Kevin who she clearly didn’t trust to take care of the boys. And Justin wouldn’t need so much child support. 

40 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

The rumour with a producer that I remember was JR Rotem in 2007. He was working on Kfeds album and met Britney at that time. In december he was seen with Britney for the first time. After the pics of both kissing and Britney sitting on his lap, Kevin deleted him from his My Space friends. JR kinda refused to talk about Kevin after the whole thing (what made me wonder if they had any fight over Britney), but on one interview he admitted that he had a brief relationship with Britney, more like 2 weeks or smt. I dont remember his exact words, but I think he talked about knowing she had a lot going on on her life. When the rumours about her being pregnant with his child were everywhere, he right away denied. 

I think the rumour about Justin started with that Ruben guy that was pressed about Britney and always talking **** about her. 

There were stories that Britney was hiding Jayden bc she wanted to sell the pics like she did with Preston, but the media were expecting to see If paparazzi would get pics of him first. 

Well, Preston doesnt look a lot like Britney too, so it doesnt mean anything lol Jayden has cheek dimples like Kevin and a chin simples like Kevins brother. 

Media and people always make such a big deal out of things when it comes to Britney. When Preston was born, media was so obesessed with seeing the baby right away to the point they even asked Justin about it lol 

I think Britney was also trying to protect Jayden after all the chaos and drama that media and gp did with her driving with Preston on her lap, falling off a high chair and the NY thing where she almost dropped him bc she tripped. She was being called a bad mom for anything and paparazzi wouldnt give a damn about when she had Preston with her. 

Archived