Real talk. Does Britney know about ANY of these conundrums going on right now?

GregReid

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just playing devil’s advocate here, but why is this fanbase so flip floppy about her Instagram? It’s “she doesn’t control it!” When there’s a post that gets her dragged by the GP and then it’s “well why hasn’t she posted about _____?” When there’s a release that everyone is boycotting.

just something I’ve noticed lol

4 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Just playing devil’s advocate here, but why is this fanbase so flip floppy about her Instagram? It’s “she doesn’t control it!” When there’s a post that gets her dragged by the GP and then it’s “well why hasn’t she posted about _____?” When there’s a release that everyone is boycotting.

Too true 

7 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I didn't mean it like 'why hasn't she posted' but it's standard protocol but ANY artist with any release that their instagram is heavy promotion. That's what it's there for.

There hasn't been ANYTHING so like what does that mean? That's what I was looking at. Not whether Britney controls her instagram or not and whether she was protesting, or whatever.

It's all bizarre you can't deny it.

5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

No.

She literally said I am not gonna work whilst my sociopath father is in charge of my life. It really is not that hard to understand this.

And for the 50th time she does not post nor controls her Instagram. Even if she said smth it would be due to contract obligations.

This is the thing, it's very unsettling that everyone is finding it extremely acceptable to be buying it.

4 minutes ago, GregReid said:

There hasn't been ANYTHING so like what does that mean? That's what I was looking at. Not whether Britney controls her instagram or not and whether she was protesting, or whatever.

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Well it's quite clear that Britney was dragged to do all the promo for things her team were doing without her. Remember the whole abomination announcement with ellen promo and when she ascended from that platform and just walked away without saying a word? Yeah it was obvious that it wasn't something she wanted to do. Remember all those videos where she is just reading script from paper and fans were calling her erratic. It's obvious that she did what her team wanted her to do. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Maybe Britney finally got some of her freedom back and decided to go to Hawaii instead of sitting in her home and doing forced promos. This is why I won't support this release (in legit ways at least) and I find it funny when people keep posting all those excuses to justify why it's okay to buy all this.

Something that was interesting to me was her knowing about the Glory Buying party like is she looking stuff up online and finding that out? Or is someone in her inner circle telling her that it happened? If they’re telling her about that, then they’ll probably tell her that glory is charting next month when the inevitable happens, but that’s always been a mystery to me whether if she knows what’s going on or not

59 minutes ago, GregReid said:

I didn't mean it like 'why hasn't she posted' but it's standard protocol but ANY artist with any release that their instagram is heavy promotion. That's what it's there for.

It definitely is. I have a feeling with the news that Britney is refusing to work they don’t wanna post anything career related to give some semblance that she *is* in control of her Instagram

The whole situation is just so weird

Britney is refusing work as in go on tour, push stuff that brings her team in $$$. An album is honestly promo for a tour these days. She’s not promoting the zone or going on tour cause it lines her teams pockets. The music rca is releasing however is to profit off of an artist they’re losing money on while respecting her wishes to not work. It doesn’t have anything to do with her team. I’m also positive britney would want us to just enjoy what’s being released. Maybe she’s relieved there’s something holding us over until she’s free. Overall I just don’t think she cares about any of this because her team barely profits 

3 hours ago, Fab britney said:

Britney is refusing work as in go on tour, push stuff that brings her team in $$$. An album is honestly promo for a tour these days. She’s not promoting the zone or going on tour cause it lines her teams pockets. The music rca is releasing however is to profit off of an artist they’re losing money on while respecting her wishes to not work. It doesn’t have anything to do with her team. I’m also positive britney would want us to just enjoy what’s being released. Maybe she’s relieved there’s something holding us over until she’s free. Overall I just don’t think she cares about any of this because her team barely profits 

It’s about principal not money, she didn’t say i will work for them as long as they earn very little money :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

9 hours ago, Easy There said:

And for the 50th time she does not post nor controls her Instagram. Even if she said smth it would be due to contract obligations.

I get what you’re saying but if it’s her team controlling her IG and also it’s her team releasing this, surely they would promote it on her Insta? That’s what I don’t understand. I do believe that Brit has SOME control over her instagram now 

I think they will eventually promote the new songs on her Instagram, Just like It happened with Mood Ring.

I just wonder If they can convince Britney to do a video this time. Selling new stuff with the artist giving "captived/against her will" vibes, like The Zone letters video, won't help to pretend Brit is really excited for another Glory re-release.

Some fans believed RCA was the only responsible for milking her music and her team has nothing to do with It, I highly doubt It but we will know for sure next week.

I'm gonna say this once and won't repeat it again since nobody will probably believe me, but fans know nothing at this point: Glory's reissue is Britney's idea and she fully supports it.

Things are changing a lot in her life. Remember that Bessemer Trust is there now.

Hopefully she says something on social media.

12 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Hopefully she says something on social media.

I personally feel uncomfortable to support anything cuz it’s hard to see any release under “britney’s” brand as something genuine and comes from her rn. I need her to give me a siiiiignnnn :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: to hit glory one more time. Otherwise I just can’t cuz it’d ruin our stance on how we want the music only from britney. Not that the rest of the fandom cares about it anymore since we’re getting fed by her team but still...y’know. 

edit: the sign is not an ig caption nor a tweet !!!  🎀🎀🎀💋💋💋

Britney’s music really has been put last resort for years. Promotion and Britney involvement has not been there for eras now. So I don’t really expect it to change now. 

The whole dynamic would have to change. 

Right now Britney isn’t going to make new music. Her label wants to keep her name out there anyway they can....which is smart business wise. 

Take it how you want. 

I personally don’t think Britney will care if fans support the music. This isn’t about fans. This is about Jaime and the cship. 

Archived