Does Britney own a private plane

S jones

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, dran said:

I remember hearing a long time ago that Britney would send her private jet to go get her coffee while she was on tour. How fun

I highly doubt that was true. Johnny Wright said that on the Oops Tour but he said it in a very tongue-in-cheek kind of way. Chartering a private jet just to pick up coffee would have costed a lot and that was only Britney's second album. I doubt Britney was ever a diva enough to demand that. Johnny claimed it was to get her Coffee Bean which they don't have everywhere but we all know Britney is a Starbucks girl lol.

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

I highly doubt that was true. Johnny Wright said that on the Oops Tour but he said it in a very tongue-in-cheek kind of way. Chartering a private jet just to pick up coffee would have costed a lot and that was only Britney's second album. I doubt Britney was ever a diva enough to demand that. Johnny claimed it was to get her Coffee Bean which they don't have everywhere but we all know Britney is a Starbucks girl lol.

omg but what a dream if it was true though. Imagine Britney sitting on her throne: "Give me my coffee"

Lol. Almost no one in the world personally owns a private plane; those are terribly expensive to purchase and to maintain. Most private planes are owned by huge corporations that can justify the expense if their businesses demand it; and I’m talking about HUGE corporations; like maybe not even jive / RCA owns one.

what most companies do, even big ones is to charter jets on demand or become a “time share” owner with a set number of flying hours (or something like that) and if extra is needed you can charter, for example a Cessna citation X for like $15k - $25k one way to NYC - MIA for example.

so if you ever hear that someone personally owns a private jet is almost 99.99% not true; I would even go as far as saying that probably not even Jeff Bezos personally owns one, but amazon as a company does instead.

Archived