Britney forum and downvote - are you insulted if somebody downvotes you?

23 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Hellllllllll nah. Downvote me all you want. That just means I struck a nerve. To me, that's a success. 

The amount of times you've randomly downvoted me first :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: So I guess on this occasion I can agree :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

23 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

That just means I struck a nerve. To me, that's a success. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Hellllllllll nah. Downvote me all you want. That just means I struck a nerve. To me, that's a success. 

Imagine saying this right here ^

And then doing this minutes after.

Screenshot-20201025-041406.jpg

The type of obnoxious clownery that you can expect only from someone like @nerdygeekgrl :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

It's kind of pitiful that her definition of success is to be annoying or "strike a nerve".

But if you're as pressed as nerdygeekgrl who frequently gives me downvotes, if we go by her definition of success, then I guess I WON and she LOST.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Imagine saying this right here ^

And then doing this minutes after.

Screenshot-20201025-041406.jpg

The type of obnoxious clownery that you can expect only from someone like @nerdygeekgrl :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

It's kind of pitiful that her definition of success is to be annoying or "strike a nerve".

But if you're as pressed as nerdygeekgrl who frequently gives me downvotes, if we go by her definition of success, then I guess I WON and she LOST.

You continue winning :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Says the one who's on Sam's D even when he IS caught lying 😊 

I at least have common sense, idk about you. 

You failed to prove common sense with your initial post in here :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

All I’m saying is it’s pretty sad if you find joy or ‘success’ from thinking you’ve upset people - that’s a horrible trait and train of thought to have :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Haha 2
48 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You continue winning 

I'm not the one who frequently downvotes a Moderator. I'm not the one who purposely tries to be spiteful towards a Moderator. I'm not the one who tried to use a situation / forum drama to volunteer to become a Moderator and got laughed at. I'm also not the one who constantly tries to take down a Moderator. I'm not the one who sends DMs to random Exhalers to talk sh1t about a Moderator. I'm also not the one who went to Jordan to complain about how she hates a Moderator.

Imagine being THAT pressed. That's A LOT of work and effort for someone who acts like she's above the drama and is "unbothered" (but she's clearly bothered).

What I am though, is not one to pretend like i'm above it all or like I want to be seen or perceived as "cool" because if you come for me, biech I am not afraid to get down and dirty, y'all know me, y'all see me... don't try to use that "you're being rude you're a Moderator" card on me cause I don't like to mess around if you try it with me. I will. cut. you. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 3

I see all of yalls holier than thou responses but let’s be real. Getting a downvote sucks and it’s insulting.

Sure, it’s for worthless internet points that don’t actually matter but I honestly feel you’re either a liar or in denial if you say you don’t care at all. Humans inherently seek out inclusivity within their communities, so it’s completely normal to have a reaction when we feel rejection or disapproval. I’d argue it’s more healthy reflex then feeling nothing at all. Like, why be here if you don’t care about this place? I dunno about y’all but I’ll admit I care about you guys and consider some of you friends even if you’re basically anonymous internet strangers. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, CarelessDiva said:

Who cares if you get downvoted, it's just a website and if you cant handle that I think I worry about how you handle real stress. It's an opinion forum and one day someone might feel completely different than the other day of what they posted. 

i actually have formed my opinion that we should take our Exhale plus life in a good way seriously too

i don't think we have to seperate Exhale from reality that depriciating way

Jordan is our God and dedicates a lot of time for US to have an excellent experience

i love what one band in Asia once said "technology is very alive"

i don't know if thats what you do but i won't have to put depreciating sign on technology like it is worth less

not anymore after it works for me also  technology will be my better and better job

If I get downvoted. It means I struck a nerve, have you shook, I mean I got downvoted a lot in the politics section cos I'm not playing the games of American horror story: Trump's Amerikkka.

I also get downvoted cos my love of European Music, British culture. 

Hello , Europe has the Better clubs, etc. Several of their gay bars are global Iconic tourist attractions. You don't hear that about the US.  

Don't let it bother you, a downvote is a hater just hatin' as usual. 

This is a great topic! 

If someone downvotes me, I genuinely want to know why since we all come from different places and viewpoints. Maybe it leads to a productive discussion, maybe not, but I always am interested in different perspectives.

I rarely downvote - it's only if something really gets under my skin and I try to come from a place of opening up a dialogue rather than shutting someone's opinion down. 

I dont mind, it just means that someone, somewhere in this world, just doesnt share the same perspective as I do and thats fine. I avoid giving downvotes but if something is really offensive towarsds me or someone that I like, for no reason beyond hate and disrespect then I see myself cliking the downvote button :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: