Britney forum and downvote - are you insulted if somebody downvotes you?

I don’t take it seriously. I downvote when I pretty strongly disagree with an opinion, and usually when I don’t feel like typing out a response explaining why. 

If people downvote me, I rarely notice, because I just get a notification that someone reacted to my post, but I rarely check if it’s a downvote or upvote. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We are mods we know it’s you like what clownery do you think you’re getting away with? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Ok so legit? I literally joined this site last week and it makes me uncomfortable to he accused of stuff that I have no clue about and wasn't involved in. 

And I am glad to remove myself from this site if that's the case.

18 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

Ok so legit? I literally joined this site last week and it makes me uncomfortable to he accused of stuff that I have no clue about and wasn't involved in. 

And I am glad to remove myself from this site if that's the case.

I have no dog in this fight but I always love seeing new people join this community. @Jordan Miller has done a great job of turning this into a really positive place so if you really are a newbie, stick around!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, britneyluv said:

I have no dog in this fight but I always love seeing new people join this community. @Jordan Miller has done a great job of turning this into a really positive place so if you really are a newbie, stick around!

I am new. I joined because I've been researching #freebritney related stuff a lot this past month, and discovered this forum and thought it seemed fun. 

But it actually stresses me out to be fingered for stuff that I have no knowledge or context about, especially by mods. Like it kinda sucks to be looked at with suspicion and you have no idea what for or why and literally just joined. 

2 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

I am new. I joined because I've been researching #freebritney related stuff a lot this past month, and discovered this forum and thought it seemed fun. 

But it actually stresses me out to be fingered for stuff that I have no knowledge or context about, especially by mods. Like it kinda sucks to be looked at with suspicion and you have no idea what for or why and literally just joined. 

Don't let it scare you away. Most people here are genuinely nice and respectful so feel free to voice your opinion respectfully and just let any other nonsense fall by the wayside. 

It seems to me that this forum should be treated easier. I remember how I cried when my previous account has been blocked due to the fact that I wrote "haha". Apparently the moderator has some strange associations with this interjection. And I also realized that you can't criticize and write your opinion about Sam. Someone will immediately explain to you that he is great as a God and makes Britney happy. In General, for the word "haha" ban, for criticizing Sam dislike. So I silently read. But I like a lot of things here :bigkiss_britney_kissing: