Britney forum and downvote - are you insulted if somebody downvotes you?

On 1/27/2022 at 6:38 PM, SlayOut said:

Honestly, this. These new girls and gays have it so easy. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: They don’t understand the struggles of building up your reputation when faced with an onslaught of downvotes. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

The way you went through with the tea today :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: The way we really paved the path for the new Exhalers :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

On 1/27/2022 at 12:23 PM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

BRING BACK THE DOWNVOTING OPTION :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Not when u would spam them on my posts :gunriah_mariah_carey: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

The way you went through with the tea today :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: The way we really paved the path for the new Exhalers :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

The streets these gurls think they run were paved by us, hunty! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Some of these gurls wanna have their threads featured but have inflated reputation! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Couldn’t be me! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Haha 3